Tragically Apart

Deceit

 

Morning came. The smaller man opened his eyes and felt a cold thing around his hands. Rubbing his eyes, he tried to see clearly. It was Kris’ hands holding him tight. The taller man was sleeping while sitting on the chair next to the bed, body on the edge of thee bed. Suho took the hands close to him, and bring it to his cheeks.

‘Why does his hand be this cold? He doesn’t have fever,’ Suho said to himself. Then, he tried to wake Kris up.

“Kris, wake up!” I tried to shake his body

“Hmm...”

“It’s already morning and you still closed your eyes? Wake up, Kris. The breakfast… Aa-!”

He suddenly wake up but then pushing the smaller man back to the bed. We rolled on the bed with me being hugged by Kris, “Kris!”

“Sleep. With me. Again.”

“Stupid, you Sleepyhead!” I hit his head slowly and started laughing. Kris only snuggled even more. Tsk, that person.

Suho wouldn’t give up, and tried another method. He pinched Kris’ cheeks, turned to his sharp nose, and playing on his face, made ​​him formed funny expressions. Suho couldn’t hold but laughing loudly. Kris surrendered, being bothered by him. He opened his eyes but stayed still on the bed.

“Why are you being this annoying in the morning, Suho?”

“Why can’t you wake up Kris?”

“Why the hell I have to wake up now?”

“Why does your entire body feel cold?”

“...”

“Kris? You aren’t sick, are you?”

Again, no answer from Kris, but his lips now met Suho’s. Light kiss from Kris, as usual to begin their kiss. Suho knew there was a reason but Kris being silent meant he didn’t want him to know. The only thing he could do was responding to Kris’ more-demanding kiss.

“Are you free today, Suho?” his low voice again came to my ears when he broke the kiss.

“When am I busy? You’re the one who rarely have free time.”

“Why don’t we go outside today?”

“But your body is cold.”

“Never mind. I’m totally ok!”

“Your eyes, is it...”

“Go take shower now, Suho~”

*****

It’s our fate..
Meet is just to be appar and a word ‘Farewell’ can not be denied.
We, innocently meet and tragically apart.
You, the angel and me who is only a...

A sunny day on a way of a shopping district that wasn’t too crowded with people gathering there, did window-shopping or bought many kind of things. Two men were walking together. It could be seen clearly that the smaller man was smiling widely, hands holding on the bigger one. They stopped finally at a food bar to buy snacks.

“Two portion of deokbokki, Mam,” The smaller man said to the seller with a smile on his face.

As he got what he ordered, he thanked the seller and gave one of them to a person next to him, “Here.”

“Hmm,” The taller man received it and began eating.

“Delicious, right? Kris?”

“Hmm.. Just eat, Suho,” the taller man said calmly and patted that Suho’s head.

“I’m not a kid! Don’t you pat me like little kid,” Suho glared to Kris.

“Hahaha…,” Kris then chuckled and stepped back. Suddenly, he felt something was just bumped on to his body.

His prediction was right. When he turned his body, he saw a little boy was about to cry. Seconds later, he cried loudly. People around them began to stare at them with suspicious look. Kris didn’t know how to react. He just starred at that crying boy who was lying on the ground.

“Oh God, Kris! What are you doing to this kid!?” Suho was rushing to that kid’s side.

Suho was asking the boy which part of his body hurt, but that kid kept crying. Kris began to feel angry. That kid was so annoying for him, “Why does he keep crying? Just give him back to his mother and leave, Suho-ah!”

“Kris!” Suho called Kris by his stage name and then gave him death glare. He then keep trying to make the little kid stopped crying. He decided to take the kid along with them while finding his lost mother.

“Why are you bringing him?” Kris put both of his hands on his jeans’ pockets.

“Bring him, Kris!” Suho gave the crying kid to Kris, put him on Kris shoulders, bringing a yell from Kris.

“Oy! Now you put him on me? Let go of…”

“Just shut up and bring him. I believe he is a good boy, right?” Suho patted the kid’s head as that kid stopped crying and began grabbing Kris’ brunette hair so he couldn’t fall from Kris’ shoulders.

Suho laughed loudly seeing Kris’ angry expression while the kids kept adjusting to Kris’ height, “You both like a child and father.”

“AS IF!”

“Pa-papa…”

“Look! You heard it? He called you ‘Papa’!” Suho laughed to death. Kris could only gave him his murderous look then look to the kid above him, “You called me Papa?”

The innocent kid then nodded and smiling widely. His cute smile made Kris sigh. How could he be mad at a kid who just only around his six? He then continued to walk along the street.

“We are just like a married couple with a kid, aren’t we?”

“Yah, think as you wish.”

“By the way, your name? What is your name, kiddo?”

“Joo-Joon.”

“Joon? Joon-ah. Where do your mom go?”

“I don’t know,” he starred blankly.

“He really doesn’t know? He was already around five or six years old, right?” Kris argued.

“Joon is four years old, Papa,” Joon than playing with Kris’ hair.

“Stop messing with my hair, Kiddo!”

“Kris… Don’t be that childish. So, how is you mom look like, Joon-ah.” Suho helped Kris put down Joon and Suho kneeled to make his gaze on Joon’s level.

Joon didn’t reply. He kept looking on his foot. Suho again patted his black hair, making him feel calm. Kris then kneeled too and caressing the back of Joon. After that Joon opened his mouth, “Mom is, I don’t know. Joon was there and lost his mom.”

Joon was about to cry again when a voice came from somewhere. Suho look around the street, searching a person who was calling for Joon before.

“JOON! JOON-AH!” A woman with pink dress was waving to them. She was waiting across  the street.

Without Suho knowing, Joon ran to his mother. Suho got panicked because he suddenly ran when the cars were all around. He instinctively followed Joon and tried to stop him from running. But Joon was fast. He was on the middle of street, ran with his small leg. Kris was frozen on his place. Watching both of Joon and Suho were in danger. He knew, not far from them there was a car still speeding. Horns were heard loudly when suddenly Kris ran on his fastest to push both Joon and Suho to the sidewalk where Joon’s mother crying out loud.

Everyone knew well. Blood was seen on the street. Suho screamed and rushing to a body lying on there, “KRIS! KRIS! Wake up! Open you eyes! Stay there, Kris! Please hang on there!”

“Su-” Kris opened his eyes half and forced to smile.

“Stupid! Don’t smile when you’re bleeding like hell!” tears are tracing down on Suho’s cheeks. He tried to put Kris’ body on his chest, hugging him tightly.

“I know you live for me, but- but I am proud to- make you still alive.”

“Stupid you! Hang on, we called ambulance!”

 

*****

My dear, lying cold. I will spend all my life for you as I swore on that day.
My sin against God.
All my acts of treachery should be paid by my death.
So, I will die for you.
I believe, that’s my fate (Kagamine Rin and Len – Secret)

The brunette man opened his eyes. Slowly, he recognized his condition. He was sleeping on a bed in a room with full of white. It was hospital. He suddenly looked all over his body. No wound but something was bothering him.

On his lap, he found a white feather. His eyes widened. He knew something that he didn’t want it to be happened. Yes, “Suho? Suho! SUHO!” He couldn’t hold back and tears started to fall from his sharp eyes. He held the feather tight, “Why? Why do you… I don’t want to live without you! I don’t want your live, Suho! Come back to me!”

“Already awaken?” a voice came.

“Kai!” Kris eyes widened as he saw that man again.

"Don’t waste your fake tears, Kris,” Kai laughed darkly.

“….”

“As you have been predicted, Kris. It was all correct.”

“He gave his life for me and then disappeared from this world. My calculation never got wrong, Kai.”

“You. Trully. A devil!” that three words from Kai made a grin on Kris’ face

“Haha… Tell me who’s the devil stealing an angel’s heart and even life?”

“It is you, Kris! You damn devil!”

A smirk formed on Kris face as the white feather then burnt on his palm, “Yes. You, the angel and me who is only a devil.”

It is my own goal to make you fall into my trap.
Because I am a devil. Yes, I am a devil.
And it was all only a DECEIT.

**END**