Innocently Meet

Deceit

 

I can leave everything for you. It’s all only for you.

Even my precious wings, I change it with my freedom to love you.

It’s just because I  wanted to be with you, to be your fallen angel.

 

*****

That late night, I came back to my apartment and found a body was lying in front of my door. He was a man with clothes ripped in some area, those eyes closed peacefully. All whites made that small man looked like shining under the lamp in front of my door. I hesitated to go near him. I thought he was a beggar or someone who was dangerous for me. But his body was blockingmy way to enter the room.

“Excuse me?” I said to the man.

No reply. Then, after minutes, he opened his eyes. Those beautiful eyes then blinked twice and a smile formed in his face, “Hello.”

“Would you mind to move? You are in my way,” I said coldly.

I heard him whimpered when he moved his body a little. I could see some blood on his clothes, “Are you bleeding?”

He just showed me his bitter smile and nodded innocently. How could he just smiled like that when a he was bleeding? I got no choice, so I directly helped him to stand and carefully brought him in to my apartment. I took my aid kit and began to help him with his wounded back. His back was wounded just like something was ripping the skin before.

He growled with his soft voice when alcohol touched his wound, “Ah! Slowly, Kris!”

“Okay, okay, stay calm! But, how could you know my name?” Istared to him with questioning look.

“Err... Is it not written in front of your apartment?” then he smiled.

“Hmm... Is it? I don’t know. Just what the hell are you doing with your back? The wound seems to be serious. How about hospital?”

“It’s okay, it’s okay. I hate being hospitalized.”

No other conversations were held after that. He was just in murmured something in pain. I just couldwatch his back until I was done putting the s. He turned and faced me. He said thanks and showedhis angelic smile to me. It just… My heart beat faster unknowingly.

*****

A delicious smell hit my nose. It forced me to open my eyes. Sun that pass the gordyn burnt my face, “Hnggg~”

“Good morning, Kris!”

“You?”My eyes widened when saw him with a cloth bigger that his body, held a pan. He was wearing my cloth and an apron. And what shocked me more was he wore no pant! Or the cloth covered it because it was long until covered his thigh. I just shook my head looking at him

“Yes. Your breakfast is ready. Come to the dinning table,” he held my arm and helped me got up from bed and then dragged me to the kitchen.My face became hotter. I guessed, a blushed then formed on both of my cheeks. But, I tried to hide from him.

“Eat a lot.”

“You are like mother,” I began ate an omelete that beautifully served in front of my eyes. I munched it and felt the taste. It was a bit different but still delicious.

“Like it?”

I just simply nodded. I saw him smile cutely. Wait! Cute? Yeah, I can’t deny his cuteness. With his pure white skin and that angelic smile, he was all cute. His small body seemed lovable and easy to be hugged. Ah, just what the hell I am thinking about.

“Hmm, I don’t know your name yet. How is your wound?”

“I’m fine and you can call me Suho.”

“How could you know me?”

“How could I don’t know a person who was inhumanly handsome like you?”

“Are you my fan?”

“As if! I’m your angel after all. I watched you from there,” he pointed to somewhere above us, “Hahaha…” then he laughed freely. Those lips opened beautifully.

“Kri-kris?”

I kissed him. I kissed him on the lips. I don’t know what was wrong with my brain that morning. As I realized, I was deepening the kiss. He was not against the kiss. He replied me by opening his mouth and let my tongue slid and began to explore more. I could felt his unsteady breathe and also heard his fast heartbeat, just like me.

He was in our kiss, so was I. His lips was all tasty and just like being spelled, I couldn’t control myself. My hands roaming his small body, hugged him to get closer with me, dominating him. But, I decided to let him go. I ran back to my room and slammed the door, left him in the kitchen. I climbed my bed and buried my face there. Blanket was covering me, “Damn! What are you thinking, Kris!”

*****

 

I can touch you, feel your warm breath, hold your hands and even kiss your lips.

It’s just too real. Iam real. You are real.

You can recognize my existance in the world where you are in.

 

It’s an awkward night when I tried to calmly sit on the couch. He was then by my side, eating his chips. We were watching movies on my television. I tried to make a gap between us, but again he was naturally made the distance closer. I just sighed and kept watching the movie.

“Are you mad to me?” he asked, facing me.

“Hmm? Wa-what?”

“Are you angry because of that morning?” he then pouted.

“No, I’m not. I just-”

“Ah, thank goodness,” he smiled again and then placed his light head on my shoulder, “Do you want to know something, Kris?”

“Hmm?”

“I love you from the first I came to the world. Into your world,” he reached my hands and began entwining our fingers.

I don’t exactly understand what he was talking about. But a jolt of happiness then surrounded my body. I kissed him on top of his head, “How can you love me like that?”

“It was because I came to the world only to love you.”

*****

It was early in the morning. It was rare for me to wake up in this hour. But, something bothered me. Some on was on my apartment, besides Suho of course. With courage, I left Suho who was still sleeping on my bed and walked out the room. As I had predicted…

“Yo, Wufan-hyung!”

“Why are you here, Kai?”A smirk formed in that man’s face. The dim light didn’t let me clearly see him, but I exactly knew who he was, “Just tell me what was the reason, Jongin.”

“Ew, don’t be that cold, Hyung,” he teased me, poked my chest.

“Don’t play with me!”

“Ssshhh~ Your angel will wake up if you were being tensed like that.”

“Kai! I’m being serious!”

“Ok. I just want to deliver a message for you. He said that you couldn’t stay too long with that Suho. Don’t forget your own reason to live here.”

“I know.”

“So? Are you having already?” He smirked playfully and sat on the couch near him.

“Damn! Why don’t you just live my place? Kiddo!”

“Is he taste good?”

“Kai!”

“Is he that loveable until you’ve fallen for his eternal love?”

“Jongin!”

“Ahaha.. It’s fun to tease you like this.”

“Kai, you leave this place or…”

“What?”

“I’ll kick your !”

I’m about to kick Kai before he popped out with black smoke around him. He was gone. I took a deep breath and shook my head. My head feel heavy. I decided to drag my body back to my room. When I opened the room, I saw Suho still sleeping. I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at him. He was too pure. Even I was afraid I could hurt him with only me touching his skin.

I combed his soft hair with my finger. Caressing him softly, made him murmured something in his sleep. My name? He said my name while sleeping too? Was he really loved me that much?

 

**TBC**

 

Next chapter maybe will be posted on three days? Maybe. If I've finished  it. Kkkk~