His Stuborness

My Perfect Summer

**This is going to be drama-free chapter. I believe. xD Okay, people? Enjoy~~ :D

11. HisStuborness

{BaekhyunPOV}

“Okay, here’s the ticket.” Yoona called, shoving the ticket to my open hand.
“Thanks.” I muttered as I carefully held the ticket to make sure if it’s not crumpled.
“Haha, you are so aware of the ticket.” a voice snapped behind.
I turned my face to see who had said the statement. It was you, who was standing near Chanyeol and Sehun. Chanyeol and Sehun were obviously into the deep of their own converstation, which leaving you alone. “Hey..”
You gave me a sweet smile like an angel.”Hey…do you sleep well?”
“Yeah, I did. What about you?”
“Nope. I hardly can sleep though.”
“Why?”
“I was too excited for the Lotte World and there is this annoying Chan-” you paused in a moment, opening your mouth.
I wave at your face to make sure if you are right. “Yeah..?”
You were out of your mind and shook your head, “No, nothing.”
“No, actually I heard that you were about to call Chanyeol’s name.” I rebutted, knowing that I hopelessly want to know what happens between you and Chanyeol.
You heaved a weak sigh,”No, actually, it was him making an annoying noise when I was about to sleep. You know, yeah, he played with the drum sticks.” 
In a moment, when you said that Chanyeol made a noise with the drum sticks last night, makes me wanting to talk with Chanyeol but I am too shelfish to talk with him already.I tend to cool it off, “Hey, uh how’s Chanyeol.”
You gave him a suprised look, hesitated, “Uh, he’s fine. I thought you guys are best friend?”
I helplessly bit my lower part of my lip, not wanting to respond to the question.
You added,” You guys are fighting,right?”
I don’t want to tell you that we are actually fighting over you. I heaved a heavy sigh,”No, actually, we are just…just…so stressed.”
“Over what?”
“Band practice.”
“Yeah, but you don’t talk with him anymore. And you’re here, standing alone. You know what? Chanyeol seriously loves you.” 
I pressed my lip tighly to make sure that I had heard what you said. I refused to believe that Chanyeol loves me or something. I just don’t want him at all. “No, actually, we are not that close friend.”
You raised your eyes, crossing your arm as if you are on Chanyeol’s side. “Sure..”
Kai suddenly appeared in a moment, which makes me nearly jump off. “Heeyy~!”
I gave him a whack since I was too shocked that Kai had appeared in a moment. “Oy, don’t you dare—”
Kai obviously was in rush since he cut me off. “Ok, Baek, why in the world are you here without having Chanyeol by your side?”
You shot me a startled look. “Yeah…” 
Kai continued, “And yet, Chanyeol stole my brother.” 
I gave him a cold glare as if he wants me to be DEATH alone with Chanyeol. “What? I am right here. What about Chanyeol comes to me?”
Kai scoffed, rolling his eyes, “You are not being yourself. You usually go to him or something.”
“Like a gay.” D.O suddenly snapped in our converstation.
I was about to whack him but Kai stopped me by grabbing my waist. Kai muttered, "J-just don't hit him."
I gave him a cold glare, pulling my hand away, "Kai, what are you doing?"
D.O grinned, "It's because he loves me. See?"
Kai gave him a soft whack, forming a light blush on his cheek, "N-no, actually, we are just best friend so y-yeah I d-d-do l-love you, hyung."
D.O then gave me a smart-ish look, "Do you get it?"
I rolled my eyes, "Yeah but Chanyeol and I are not like that."
Kai sighed, linking his arm to D.O's arm, "How did you feel when you are alone,man?" 
"Nothing."
"Fine, D.O and I are going to play here. Along with Sehun too." 
You suddenly laughed in a moment which causes us to stop talking and look at you. Kai rolled his eyes, poking your shoulder, "You are going be with Yoona,right?"
You nodded without any hesitation, "Why not? I like her." 
D.O gave you a soft pat on your shoulder. "What about Chanyeol? I remember when you were like 13 years old. You unable to stay away from him." 
You suddenly gave D.O a hard whack on his back, forming the red blush on your cheeks, "Of course n-not." You paused in a moment, pressing your lip tightly, "Maybe, I have to admit this, I do want him." 
I suddenly felt uneasy as D.O and Kai suddenly gave you a wolf whistle, which makes you to whack both of them. Suddenly, D.O and Kai ran away from you as you tried to run after them. 
 
Yoona, finally, came closer to me after she is done with her converstation with someone on her phone for real  4 or 5 minutes. "Sorry for making you wait. Anyways, where are Ruka, Kai and D.O?"
"Running."
"Where?"
I shrugged, "I don't know."
Yoona turned around to see Chanyeol and Sehun, "Hey ChanChan and HunHun!"
I purposely whack her arm once. Yoona then turned around to face me with her "excuse-me-what-the" face, "Why!?" 
"N-nothing."
Chanyeol confidently walked toward to us while Sehun was happily skipping to us. It was pretty awkward at first when both Chanyeol and Sehun had reached to us. I was tending to be quiet without giving a glance over Chanyeol. In a moment,Yoona and Sehun suddenly gave me a pleased look. Yoona shook my shoulder, giving me a look, "What is wrong with you,Baek?" 
Sehun agreed without any hesitation, "You are being unsociable today." 
Chanyeol suddenly said, who is trying to change the topic, "Hey guys, it's noon already. What about we are going to eat now? Ruka, Kai and D.O are playing already. Let's go and find them."
Yoona led her hands go, smiling at Chanyeol, "Sure, let's go." She suddenly took her GalaxyTab from her dark brown sling bag. "I am going to call Ruka." 
Chanyeol gave her a startled look,"Y-you have her n-number?"
"Yeah, she gave me one. She is such as adorable." 
Sehun gasped,"S-she has one? Already? Since when!?"
Yoona heaved a heavy sigh, looking at Sehun, "Seriously, Sehun? I thought you guys are like friends? And yet, you don't have her number. What a dumb. Chanyeol, you have her number?"
"Of course, I do have one." 
Yoona then called your number with her phone as she activated the speaker on her phone.
Beep.
Beep.
"Hello?"
"Ruka," Yoona exclaimed as Sehun clapped himself as if he heard your voice on the phone for the first time," it's me, Yoona! Where are you, darling?"
You suddenly giggled, which we can hear,"I am inside of the indoor park with Kai and D.O! We are at line up! We are going to play this  huge pirate ship thingy that can swing there and there. OMO! IT'S MOVING!!"
Chanyeol laughed, bending himself to clap like a happy virus, "HAHA! That ride is amazing! Wait for me, I am going!"
"No, we are not going to keep the space of the line up for you." a different voice snapped, which happened to be Kai. 
Sehun groaned,"Why not!?" 
"Because we are cool like that,idiots." Kai teased, as we can hear the laughter behind the background. "Guys, we will meet you at somewhere after we ride this cool ship, which freaking can flying there and there! And, there is this girl who is screaming!!" 
Yoona frowned,"Guys, seriously, how long is that line up!?"
"About 3 minutes?" 
Chanyeol snatch the phone from Yoona, "Hey, we will be meeting at the store. The small one."
Ruka finally had said, "Where? The one where is this WGM couple, YongSeo bought the cute headband?" 
Chanyeol rolled his eyes,"Yeah that's one." 
"Okay bye! See you guys later!" 
Just like that, Ruka had hang up the phone. Chanyeol gave the phone to Yoona,"Thank you, Yong." 
Yoona chuckled, placed her hand on Chanyeol's shoulder, "Ruka is unbelieveably amazing! She knows about WGM too!"
"And also, Hello Baby! Invicble Youth and more. And oh, Yoona, you know what? She has this blog and she had talked about Love Rain that you had acted, you know."
"Really?!" 
Sehun suggested,"Hey, guys, let's go there by now."
Yoona and Chanyeol were all nodded as they walked off with Sehun along, I can't help but following them behind. Is it me or I am being stuborn that I wanted to talk with you on the phone so badly? I have no idea. Maybe I want your number. Later, I will ask you for the number. Okay. Okay, I thought. 
Yoona turned around to look for me and suddenly, she came closer to happily grab my wrist, "Let's go Baek!" As Chanyeol stopped his walk, he turned around to look for me too then he gave me his warm smile as if he seriously loves me or something. I wanted to smile back but instead, I looked away from his gaze. 
 
As we were already reached at this mini shop and yet, you and the rest had not arrived yet. Yoona and Chanyeol, of course, went inside the shop to look for something. 
Sehun came closer to me, giving me an excited smile, "Hey! Are you excited! I am tooooooo excited!"
I heaved a cool sigh, pretending to be cool, "What?" 
Sehun pouted himself," I am asking you if you are excited!"
"Sure, I am."
"Why do you have to be mean?" 
I shook my head, "I am not being mean."
"You are! You don't even talk with Chanyeol! And yeah, I saw you talk so confidently with Ruka! What's wrong with you?!"
I sighed, placing my hand on Sehun's shoulder, "No, it's just n-nothing."
"SEHUN! BAEKHYUN!! HERE I AM!!" the voice called afar, who just waved at us. 
Sehun assured," Oh, it was Ruka! Along with Kai and D.O!" 
Suddenly, I naturally straight my back and felt nervous as if I cannot wait for you to reach us. Sehun then gave me weird look. 
As you had reached, along with Kai and D.O, you gave us a huge smile, "It was really fun!" 
I nervously gulped,"O-oh, I s-see! How...no! I meant, n-nice!"
Sehun blinked at me as Ruka went inside the shop when she had discovered Chanyeol and Yoona were shopping together. Sehun poked my arm with his elbow, "Hey, you like her?"
Kai heard what Sehun had said, suddenly snapping, "Oh yeah! Yeah, he likes her!" 
Oh my god. 
 

 

A/N Unfortunately I cannot edit this kind of writing into 'Normal (DIV)' paragraph like last chapters. I kinda have trouble with this types. Yeah, but I want to updated this as possible. :DD Yep, this is a little bit fun chapter right ;D Thank you for reading this :) xx Love yaa xx Going to updated soon since I am in this good mood x)