His Fear

My Perfect Summer

10.HisFear

 {ParkChanyeol}

Great, Im YoonAh is here, which means I definitely cannot spend more time being with you in Lotte World. Then Baekhyun or Sehun will take you away from me. But you will never like Sehun right? And also, Baekhyun is here but he is surely weak. He always like that. No worries. But deep in my heart, I have this uneasy feeling.
"This girl is not your type, right Chanyeol?" Yoona pointed out, placing her hand on her hip confidently.
Suddenly, you gave me a sour look, which creeps me out. I shrugged my shoulder weakily, "I don't know." 
Yoona then gave you a gaze and smile, "Hey, we are friend now."
You suddenly widened your eyes,"Me..?"
Yoona crossed her arms, nodding in a friendly way, "Sure. Why not?" 
You shook your head, "No, actually, I never expected this way."
Yoona gasped, widening her eyes, "W-what? You don't have your real fri-"
I rebutted into their converstation,before letting Yoona finishs her statement, " Well she never have friends. I meant female friends here."
Yoona pouted herself, crossing her arms, "So she only have male friends? Interesting."
You said in anger tone, crossing your arms, "Sure thing."
One problem; you and Yoona never get along at all. I have no idea what to do. But I don't mind.  
Again, Yoona clinged herself to me as her face is almost close to mine. I don't mind being close to her that much since I knew her already..
I purposely push her aside, "Hey Yoong, where's Baek?"
Yoona said, pouting to herself, "Why?"
"Because we have to go now."
"Wait here until Baekhyun will come. I will get a car." 
I raised my eyebrows, "Now?"
"Let's wait for Ba-"
"YOONA! CHANYEOL!" an familiar voice called afar as the figure was excitedly waving at us. 
I heaved a heavy sigh, "Yoong, Baek is already here." 
She rolled her eyes, flinching the keys out from her bag. "Sure, I am going to get the car nearby."
I nodded as she went away to the car. Luckily, Baek was still far enough to walk here in a second. Yeah, he was walking so slow to talk with D.O. 
You suddenly crossed your arms, giving me a cold glance, "So.."
I shook my head and my hands along to make sure to believe in what I said. "No, I wasn't....no, I meant......no..she is just a friend of mine who often come to my house or Baek's for...you know...like..uh......day off."
You scoffed,rolling your eyes,"I didn't ask you for that."
"But you are obviously annoyed."
"I am not annoyed."
"You are. I knew since long ever."
"Don't you ever think that you know me that long....we are even not that friend. I meant we don't know each other that much. We are just family friends. who don't talk about secrets and stuffs, you stupid."
These words made me to open my mouth since I never expected you to say these words, which makes me to shut up. I can't help but running my hand through my hair to pretend nothing happened since Baek is almost nearer. 
 
"Hey Chanyeol....," Baekhyun nervously greeted, "And you, Ruka."
You suddenly gave him a huge grin, "Hello."
Baekhyun patted your arm in the weakest flirty way, which makes me feel a little bit of sour. "You are excited for Lotte World?"
You give him a bright gaze as if he is just a new follower of her in Twitter. "Yep, I am pretty excited!"
Baekhyun can't help himself to be subtle but obviously, he cannot stop looking at you, which means he seriously wants to talk with you so badly or he wants to know you better. Which is really insane. It gave me a sick feeling like I want to run away from this kind of reality. But to be honest. I cannot leave you alone with these boys with no reason. Oh my god, what is this, I am so stupid, I thought. I honestly want Yoona or Kai to be here sooner. Like really now. 
Baekhyun tend to break his silence between himself and you. "Uh, hey, have you meet my cousin?"
You nodded confidently as a response, which makes me so mad. If I were her, I would answer him in a sarcastic way. 
Again, Baekhyun began to speak informally, leaving me alone being an awkward person, who have to heard their converstation as spy or blah. "Haha, she is surely annoying right?"
You replied to his question, raising your eyebrows, "Well, not really, but I am not into the KPOP music yet."
"Why?" Baekhyun pouted himself, pretending to be cute or attractive. 
"Well, i had lived in UK for long freaking time so yeah, basically, I only listened to English music. Like you know, yeah, Western music, hip hop, rock, or blah."
"So what's your favourite band?"
You lit your eyes brightly. "One Direction! The Wanted! And more! Like The Script! They are amazing." 
God, please help me. I don't want to be an awkward person who has nothing to talk about, like seriously, please, plea-
 
"Hey guys! I bought these a lot of sodas! And oh hello Chanyeol and Ruka, where is Jongin and Sehun?" D.O showed up with handful of snacks and sodas. He gave us the weird huge grin, which signals that he is too excited. 
 
Oh, thank you God for this.
 
"Great, guys, we are here! In Lotte World!~" Yoona excitedly shouted while parking her car in the car park. 
Sehun, Baekhyun and I began to stop singing or beatboxing but instead, we kept roaring all around as we asked Yoona to hurrily park the car, which makes Kai, who was sitting at the back row between D.O and Sehun, wake up in a fierce way. Of course I, who sat in middle row beside Baekhyun, ignored the angerness of Kai and poked your shoulder infront since you were sitting at the front as Yoona had suggested; Girls with the Girls and Boys with the Boys...yeah that's the rule of Yoona.
You suddenly glanced at me over your shoulder, giving me a thumb and smile, which means you are too excited. I can't help but I giggled along with her, which distracts Baekhyun at the same time.
As you turned around to open the door, Baekhyun gave me a cold glare as if he can kill me. 
What? My best friend is giving me a cold,evil glare just because I talk with a girl that he likes? He is so weak at being a subtle person. 
I opened the door to land my feet on the flat road which gives me a peace from the annoying bump that had happened when I was in the car. 
As Yoona had come to my side, I placed my hand on her shoulder brightly. "Thank you, Yoong. But the way you drive needs to improve. No offence."
Yoona rolled her eyes, crossing her arms, "Yeah right. But atleast I can drive. Not you."
You suddenly came closer to us and agreed what Yoona had said. "I agree with Yoona. You can be somehow useless."
Yoona then winked at you as if she agreed with you. "Yeah. That's true and plus he has only one talent."
"Drumming. That's it."
"Singing, beatboxing and dancing." I snapped.
"All of them are included in music only. So it's one." you proved me back.
I paused in the moment since I was too disappointed to talk about the talent of mine.
You break the silence, "Well..not that. But you are ridiculously good, trust me."
It's impossible to stay disappointed though. "Thank you."
Sehun appeared in the moment, "Guys, it's almost a noon."
Yoona gave him a groan, "Well, today is Monday. We are officially going to stay here until 11 PM."
Kai can't help but widening his eyes to show that he is way too excited. "THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT. LET'S PARTY!"
D.O then put his arm around Kai's shoulder but he unable to do that so Kai decided to put his arm around D.O not to make him feel bad. Like best friends. I am envy of them being best friends. No, I do love them but they are not that close to me (Sehun too.) Except this one guy who will not to talk to me at for the rest of the day.
Sehun suddenly pushed you and Yoona to the front to walk along to the entrance as well D.O and Kai together too. Carelessly, Baekhyun walked alone behind the Kai and D.O. I can''t help but going to his side as well. I gave him a huge derpy grin. He obviously ignored me and kept focusing on his walk on the way to the entrance. 
Without looking his expression on his face, I poked him immediately. As he turned his cold face toward me, I gave him a huge smile. "Baek! Have you heard of-"
Baekhyun snapped in anger tone, "I am not in mood for a joke." 
I muttered, "What the hell is wrong with you?"
Baekhyun turned his glance away from me, being unfriendly person, "What? Nothing is wrong."
I pushed his shoulder then grabbed both shoulder with my both hands, "Seriously, Baek. You are not being yourself at all." 
Baek slammed my hands off violently,stopping himself to walk so did I. "Seriously, leave me alone."
"Then why in the world are you in this mood in Lotte World?" 
"Because I am!"
"Yeah but just now in the car, you were so happy to sing alone with my beatbox!"
"That was because I was bored. I don't really care-"
"Yeah, you only care about yourself. You don't even think about your best friend at all!"
"A best friend is someone who has to help my whole problem or blah."
"Baek, seriously, what the hell did I do?!"
"YOU IGNORED ME!"
"WHEN!?"
"IN THE CAR! THE WHOLE TIME YOU TALK WITH HER, I CALLED YOU BUT YOU IGNORED ME! AND ALSO, SHE AND I ONCE CALLED YOU AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU OBVIOUSLY FOCUS ON HER NOT ME! AND ALSO, I TRIED TO TALK WITH YOU AND HER BUT YOU GUYS ARE TOO DEEP IN THE CONVERSTATION WHICH LEFT ME ALONE AS IF I AM UNDER ALONE UMBRELLA IN THE WET STREET WHERE THERE ARE A LOT OF COUPLES ARE SHARING THEIR UMBRELLA."
I paused in a moment, leaving the fact that you and the rest are already in the entrance. "No, you are just jealous, don't you." 
Baekhyun scoffed, crossing his arms in an unfriendly way, "Seriously, you don't have to be calm or something like that, stupid."
I shook my head, "You just want her to be with you the whole time. You want to know more about her. You don't even care about me."
"What the hell..?"
"You said about the umbrella part,right? It's the reality that you don't want. I meant you just imagined that I and Ruka are under the umbrella in a rainy day and yet, you are there alone behind us with the umbrella. You don't share the umbrella with anyone, right?"
"What the.."
"You don't even realize yet. But seriously, from this time, I need you to think of your own answer to my question as possible."
"What's the question?"
"The question is; Am I right?" 
"That's it?"
I nodded, trying to hold my anger inside of me. "You are really stuborn." I gave him a worried look. Carelessly, I walk off on the way to the entrance as I can see you and the rest are lining up in queue line to the ticket booth. Baekhyun was freezing in a moment as he obviously was thinking about my question. Honestly, he is my best friend and I cannot betray him like this. I meant I do love him. Then there's you, who is hoping that I will stay by her side not to make her lonely. They do have in common though. I don't know what to do but I think I should give them a "chance".
 
Immediately, I ran to Yoona, who gave me a worried look. I muttered so that you and the rest couldn't hear "Yoona, does Baekhyun remember anything in the past?"
Yoona then gave me a sad look while shaking her head. "He obviously doesn't remember Luhan or Tao. And also, he doesn't remember how he first met you at the way first time."
"So he doesn't remember SuYeon and Ruka at all?"
She shook her head, pressing her lips tightly. "I-I am so so sorry. His past memory is not going back. But I am pretty sure it's good idea to leave him in his way now."
I hesitated, running my hand through my hair, "I am so going to give them a chance this time." 
Yoona chuckled, giving me a small smile, "Then how about we go haunted house alone then we leave them alone on their own?" 
I rolled my eyes, "Atleast, the haunted house is safe."
 
People do have a fear but they don't show it because they thought it as their damn weakness. Just like me. Right here. In my heart. I honestly fear losing my friends and also, losing their happiness even it's not my fault or not. I honestly love Baek as a best friend. I do love you as a sister or more than that. I don't know. I can be stuborn but I prefer to let people have their happiness like let Baekhyun loves you even I do love you. But seriously, your or Baek's happiness is my happiness. I am serious.
 
This is my fear.
 
 
 
A/N This is great. Really. /inhalee&exhalee Well, I added a lot of drama here but it's fun to write some more drama though. o3o i tried my best to write like romance-super-duper-romance but I couldn't. cos it's like.....no drama. xD HAHA. well, I love the romance that CONTAINS drama because the character can express the REAL feeling, right? I am right? xD HAHA YEAH (Y) and yeah, everything about pasts. it has to be. though. I will update about the past soon. It's too dramatic but it makes sense though (Just think of the song, "Into your world."....yea that's the hint.) Now, you know the love triangle. wait...love square? Sehun likes you. Baekhyun likes you. Chanyeol too. You used to like Sehun back then (Sehun used to like SuYeon,right.). and you have no idea about the love. I know this whole story messes up already.
Going to edit these whole chapters (cos of English grammars or blah.) 
FINALLY CHAPTER TEN HERE HOORAY. :D What a day.
 
 
no; Yoona doesn't like Chanyeol :P.and yep, she likes you ;P as a friend..just let you know~