do you know how much you've disappoint me?

A little too nice

You walked into a small restaurant next to Cube ent with Junhyung. Both of you laughed a lot that day, but throughout the dinner, you kept glancing at you bag, hoping that your phone will ring, hoping that Joon will text/call you, specially after what happened.

"Why do you keep looking at you bag?" Junhyung asked confused.

You stammered.

"No.. it's nothing..." you tried to put your sweet smile.

"ah! you're waiting for your boyfriend's call right?" junhyung teased you.

You blushed and shook your head.

"He's not my boyfriend!" you claimed.

The moment Junhyung heard the word 'HE" his heart sank.

'so her heart already belong to someone else...' he sadly thought. But he pretend it was nothing and until his phone rang.

"what?" he asked coldly when he picked up the phone.

"Oppa!are you with Jina?" Hyuna cheerfully asked, making Junhyung blushed.

"shut up." he answered.

You look at his change of attitude on the phone and got scared a little bit.

"Why? hyahaha...  You're with her~!  oppa deul! he's with heeeer~~" hyuna sang and hung up the phone, causing Junhyung to blush even more.

"you're blushing junhyung.." you giggled.

He shyly shook his head.

"no i'm not!" he denied. You laughed.

"oh, i got a call..." now it's your turn to get a call. You heart went faster as you take the phone out of your bag, hoping it was joon.

"hello?" you said.

"jina, where are you?" Joon asked, and she smiled.

'he do care for me' you thought sweetly but it got erased the moment he said something again.

'hurry. don't be a drag to MBLAQ Jina. we need to practice." he said and hung up the call coldly, not giving you a chance to talk.

You sigh and put back the phone.

"I'm sorry junhyung, but i have to practice now..." you pouted.

Junhyung smile. He paid the bills and take you to the practice room. Before you went in, you face him and smiled.

"thanks junhyung..." you said but you got cut when he kissed your forehead, gently.

"Thank you for spending some time with me,jina. Good night." he said and left.

You touched the spot where he kissed you and wondered.

'what is that?' you said, confused, not knowing someone is watching you from the practice room with his heart ripped.

***

after the practice, you walked to joon who's standing on the corner.

"Jooniee oppa! should we go and get some ice cream?" you take his hand but he pulled away roughly.

"don't get near me, jina." he said coldly.

"What happened to you?" you asked gently.

"Mind your own business." 

"but what about yesterday?" you asked again.

"the kiss? it was a joke jina. Can't you take a joke? what? you think i like you? tch, get real. i don't like girls like you. ever.'' he said coldly and left you.

"YA!" you shouted, in the verge of tears.

he turned his back, suprised to see you shouted at him. You didn't know how much he wants to hug you and kiss you or smile at you. But he didn't want to ruin your dream to be a singer.

"what?" he asked.

"You're a jerk!" you cried and run away.

Seungho,Mir,Chundoong and G.O who didn't know what happened run to joon.

"what's wrong?" they asked.

"I don't know."

"shouldn't you asked her? you're her closest friend.." G.O asked.

"I don't care about her okay. Let's go home." he said and grab his things.

***

You didn't go home that night. No one notice that since they thought you're already in your room. That night, Joon sleep restlessly, trying to get your crying face out of his mind. He felt guilty, he felt bad. 

Just when he started to sleep peacefully, MBLAQ barge into his room, panicked.

"Joon, have you seen Jina?" Seungho asked.

"what? no. i don't give a damn about her..." he said.

"YA! SHE'S MISSING AND DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T CARE, IDIOT!" Seungho Shouted at him, annoyed by the fact that Joon didn't care about Jina.

"what?!" Joon sits on his bed.

"It's 3 am and she's not in her room..." chundoong said.

"how do you know?"

"well, mir and I decided to borrow some things and she didn't answered, we called her she didn't answer. We knew her dorm's password and when we got in, she's not there..." chundoong said.

Joon didn't think about anything. He grabbed his jacket and left the dorm, running, trying to find you.

'where are you?' he thought as he run.

***

You sits on the bench, in the park near your dorm. you kept crying and crying, hurt by Joon's word.

"Why did he kiss me?" you asked crying.

'do you know how much you've disappoint me? how much you've hurt me? i don't even know why i'm so sad...' she thought while crying harder.

You didn't know, you didn't realize that you started to fall for him. A small tiny love has bloomed in your heart.

"don't cry..." someone said and you look up.

"jun-" you said but got cut, as he pulled you into a warm, gentle hug.

You cried on his shoulder that night. 

"you're okay now?" he asked when you stop crying.

"why are you like this?" you asked him.

He smiled bitterly.

"you'll know Jina, soon. Cmon, i'll take you home." he said, taking your hand and wrapped his hand around your waist, making your heart beat faster.

"okay..." 

***

"Good night now, don't cry again. I promise i'll be there for you when you're sad again." he hug you in front of your dorm.

you smiled. 'you warm my heart.' you thought.

"okay. Good night.' he said and leaned in to kiss.... your lips.

your eyes widened with shock but the warmth of his lips is too familiar and you closed your eyes, savoring the warmth lips and the smell of his perfume.

"night." he said, smirking and left.

***

2011/02/13 sunday

by seoulchae

 

how is it???? kekeke tell me what you think!

comment and subscribe guys!

:D