slips away slowly...

A little too nice

Narator's POV

 

Joon just entered the dorm when Rain and the manager stop him. They look very upset. Joon bowed at them.

"is something wrong?" he asked slowly.

"You know that you cannot date anyone in this entertainment, let alone one of the group member right?!" Rain said in a low-steady voice.

'he knows' joon thought as his mind wanders to the kiss.

"i-i.." joon cannot say anything.

"Let me get this straight. IF! you still date her, i won't hesitate to expelled one of you. And trust me, she's the top priority to be expelled from the group." Rain said.

"But-" joon said but Rain cuts him.

"No buts! This will be between you and us, Lee Chang Sun. Don't get close to her again. I'll be watching you. The moment i saw you being lovey dovey with her, i won't hesitate to rip her contract." rain said and left Joon.

Joon's body slumped to the floor the moment he's in his bedroom. It was dark, he didn't want to woke up chundoong so he didn't turn on the lights and change into his pyjamas. He sits on his bed, and tears falls from his beautiful eyes.

'the first time i fell in love... and i have to end it so soon...' he cried silently.

Suddenly he felt someone sits next to him. It was chundoong.

"sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up." Joon said, wiping his tears away.

"Hyung... i heard what Rain hyung said." chundoong said with a sad tone.

Joon looked at him. He smiled bitterly as he shifted his gaze to a pile of dirty clothes on the room.

"You know it doesn't have to be this way right? you can date secretly" chundoong suggested but Joon just let out a small laugh.

"secretly? and when they found out, she's gonna get kicked out of MBLAQ? i don't want that chundoong. It's better if i just stay like before, and maybe stay away from her..." Joon said and lie on his bed.

Chundoong sigh heavily and pat his best friend's shoulder.

"i wish you a good luck, joon hyung." he said before he went to sleep.

***

The next morning, as always, you would come to the guys' dorm to have breakfast. Your smile slightly disappear when Joon didn't open the door for you.

"Hi Mir" you greet him.

"Nuna~ hurry, Joon hyung is almost done!" he said, dragging you.

"Hi Everyone~!" you greeted and smiled at everyone.

You were kinda disappointed when you notice that Joon didn't greet you at all, didn't even talk to you throughout breakfast.

Today, you're going to go to MNet studio by yourself because you're gonna have a special stage. All the way to the studio, you keep looking at your phone, hoping Joon would text or call you. You touched your lips and smile bitterly.

'something's wrong...' you thought.

"you're gonna have a short drama,Jina. It's romeo and juliet, and after that, you're gonna have to sing with him." the manager said.

"Him?" you asked.

"oh i forgot to tell you.. hehe... it's Junhyung from BEAST. You know each other pretty well right? so it'll be easier to act..." The manager said as he parked near the back door and led you to the studio.

You saw Junhyung is sitting in front of the make up mirror, with stylist styling his hair. He saw you and smile brightly. You sit next to him and the staff came to you to do your make up and hair.

"have you read the script?" he asked.

"no.. have you? i just found out today you know..." you smiled at him.

"me too... manager drag me here and told me i'm going to be some Romeo.." he laughed.

Both of you started to talk more. When you're done with everything, you sit next to junhyung on the couch to wait for the practice.

"Hey, jinna"

"hm?"

"um.. i was thinking.. do you want to have dinner with me? you know, since i haven't celebrate our birthday together..." he said, scratching the back of his head shyly.

"Why not? let's go" you said happily, before the director called both of you.

***