it's always raining when you're sad..

A little too nice

Tomorrow is your birthday and you're very hyped. Jiyong promised you that he'll be with you tonight and take you on a "date" for your birthday. You're so happy you keep smiling all day long, making the rest of MBLAQ confused.

"what's wrong with you?!" chundoong asked you, pretending to be scared.

"nothing~!" you sang and went to the dressing room to change into your normal clothes since you're done with the performance in mubank. 

You walked out the room, still smiling until you bumped into someone.

"you never learn, do you, ?" someone said.

Your smile faded instantly. It's hyomin. You didn't want any problems so you tried to apologize to her and the rest of T-Ara and bowed.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't see you" you said.

Unfortunately, Hyomin didn't care. She grabbed you by the hair and her friends snickered. You tried to scream but Jiyeon came to you and threatened to kill you if you dare to scream. You nodded in fear as they dragged you to the toilet at the end of the hall, where no one use. 

It's traumatizing for you after what happened before. You keep yourself from crying.

They throw you on the floor when they're in the toilet. Soon after that, they started to kick you and hit you repeatedly. You coughed and tried your best not to cry.

'It'll be over soon.' you kept thinking as you bear the pain.

After 20 minutes, they grew tired and bored they stop and you were lying helplessly on the floor. Before they went out, Hyomin kicked your stomach again.

"This-kick- is for you who always act so cutely! and THIS- kick harder- is because you're so close with Joon!" she said, and left you, followed by her fellow members.

You tried to stand up but fail. You're in great pain. A slight movement feels like a kick. You grab the edge of the sink to support your body and look at yourself in the mirror. They didn't harm your face, since they know people will be asking. They hit your body and your thighs and your upper arm since you're wearing long sleeve clothes.

you sigh.

"i look terrible...'' you whispered as you turn on the water and wash your face since your make up is ruined. You make sure nothing looks out of normal. Then you took your clothes off to see what they done. You gasped as you see the purple bruises all over your body. It's pretty big, so you put your clothes back on and tried to walk around the toilet, while looking at the mirror, making sure you didn't look hurt. Then you walked out, trying to be as normal as possible,you even smile at the staff that you passed by.

"Let's go home~!" Joon pat your shoulder when you met MBLAQ. 

you jump because of the pain that feels like you've been kick all over again.

"what's wrong?" he asked you.

"nothing. Let's go~" you sang, chasing mir who's gone crazy, running like a mad kid to the van, followed by chundoong.

***

You're back in your dorm at 11 p.m.You walked to your dorm and find Jiyong with a big smile on his face as he comes to you and hug you tightly, making you gasp in pain. You tried to hold it in, which make your face pale.

"are you sick?" he asked you

you shook your head.

"no i'm not. let's go, i'm gonna grab my coat first." you lied and went to your room to get your coat.Not to forget your disguise costume, a pair of glasses and a hat, just like jiyong.

You linked your arm with his and went outside, trying your best not to care about the throbbing pain that shots every time you move.

"where are we going?" you asked when he starts the car.

"surprise,little sister~" he sang.

while he's driving, you occupied yourself, looking at the dark sky. It's raining. you smiled, You love rain. You know that it's always raining whenever you're sad, no matter how cold or hot the weather is. Your brother glanced at you, knowing that something's wrong, since it's raining and you look very pale.

"Something's wrong?" he asked you.

"Of course not.The rain want to celebrate my birthday.. that's why it came..." you lied again.

***

You arrived at a big restaurant. Jiyong grab your arms and you winced in pain, but jiyong didn't see it.

"I didn't wear proper clothes...'' you said to him before you went in.

"Doesn't matter, i rent the whole place. it'll be a brother-sister time~" he said.

You smiled when you entered the room. It's decorated with balloons and you sat on a table next to the big window, with a sea view.

"Thanks oppa.'' you said as you sit.

"now order.. i'll pay for everything" he said, big grin on his face.

You ordered and the two of you talk about lots of things, joke, anything but today's incident.

After an hour, you're done with your eating, Jiyong walked outside and went back inside with a big bouquet roses and a big box of present.

"For you jina~! Happy Birthday! IT'S December 19TH!!!" he say sweetly.

You hug him and kiss him on the cheek, happy with his surprise. Hyomin's bad-doing didn't even bother you anymore except for the excruciating pain, but you didn't care.

After that, Jiyong take you home. At the dorm, the rest of MBLAQ, BEAST, and 4MINUTE is inside your room, preparing another surprise. They peeked at the hole in the door and saw you and Jiyong hug each other and Jiyong kissed your forehead before he left. Since BEAST and 4MINUTE didn't know he's your brother they're shocked.

"Omo! are they dating?" yoseob shrieked. Junhyung's heart sank when he heard that.

MBLAQ didn't say anything, they tried to change the topic.

"She's coming!" Joon said.

And when you opened the door..

"SURPRISEEEED~!" everyone shouted.

You smiled, and tears of happiness flow down your cheeks. Everyone hug you and even though it hurts a lot, you keep smiling and hug them back. You blow out candles, cut cakes and chat with them.

"Happy birthday junhyung~" you say as you went to him and hug him.

"Happy birthday to you too." he said.

You talked for a while and at 2 am, everyone went home. You just showered and you jumped when you saw Joon is still in your dorm.

"what are you doing oppa?" you asked him.

He didn't look at your eyes, he's looking at your arms.

'crap, i didn't wear long sleeve shirts.' you thought.

He can see purple bruises all over and he came to you, trace his fingers softly on the bruises.

"does it hurt?" he asked , you nodded.

"who did this to you?" he whispered, biting his lips.

You feel like crying, since he looks like he's in pain.

"I-i can't tell you..." you mumbled.

"why?"

"be-because you'll hate her."

"HER? IT'S A GIRL?!" he said loudly.

You cover your mouth. He sigh and hug you so gently you didn't even feel any pain. His body is very warm, and his perfume smells nice.

"Please jina, tell me..." he begged you, but you shook your head.

"she hurts you only this part right?" he asked. you shook your head but then nodded.

"where else?" he asked you. You point at your back, your tummy, and your thighs, and you can see sadness in his eyes.

"can i see?" he said.

"what?"

"i'm not a ert, i just want to see the bruises." he said.

you hesitate for a bit but then pull your shirt halfway, showing only your stomach where there's full of bruises. He gasped. You closed your shirt again.

"God! Jina! why didn't you tell me..." he said.

"I don't want to make you sad..."

"But, this is ridiculous...I'm gonna kill that person" he said in anger.

'that's why i didn't tell any of you. you might hurt her. she might be evil, but she shouldn't got hurt.' you thought.

"don't tell jiyong oppa." you said.

Joon didn't say anything. Instead, he leaned in closer and in second, you can feel his warm lips touch yours. You felt your body tingling. He touched your face and pulls you closer, kissing you as soft as possible.

After a minute, he pulled of the kiss and smile.

"that's medicine from me" he grin.

Your face is still red from the kiss. You can't believe he kissed you!

"good night jina." he said and peck your lips again.

"you know, i'm so sad you didn't tell me who did this." he said before he went out.

"Because if i told you you'll hurt her." you said.

"I promise i won't. I won't do anything unless you told me to." he said.

you think for a while before you whispered.

"hyomin and her T-ARA friends"

His eyes widened in shock. 

"she's a though. thank God it's not kim yuna." he said.

"Oppa!" you slapped his arms playfully.

"oh, you're jealous now?" he said.

He was so angry but he tried to change the topic so you won't be sad anymore. You didn't know how he'll do anything for you.

"No i'm not." you blushed.

"well, your cheeks are red, that shows it all. Night jina!" he said and kiss your cheek and went inside his dorm.

You smiled and went back inside.

You walked to your room, and lie on the bed. 

The moment you lie on the bed, you cried. You cried so hard, you're in pain and you can't do anything. You sleep, tired with crying and all the pain. Even though it's your birthday, you're crushed by Hyomin.

***

2011/02/11 friday

by seoulchae

 

how's the chapter? isn't joon a sweet guy? poor junhyung ><

well tell me what you think! comment and subscribe~