how do i tell my brother this ?

A little too nice

[all conversation is in korean :) ]

 

You arrived at Incheon airport at noon. You were so tired you just went to sleep the moment you get in the car, not noticing that there are another two guys in the car besides rain and Joon.

"Hyung, who is she?" the tall cute looking guy asked Rain.

"ya, chundoong, she's the girl that's gonna join us!" the guy with a mustache answered him.

"Oh really? waah, she's very pretty..." Chundoong commented.

"She's a great singer too you know, and she's awesome in dancing!" praised Joon before Rain scolded them for being noisy.

 

***

 

You arrived at the dorm. It seems that Rain has rented a room next to MBLAQ's. 

"You'll be living here alone. But you can come to our dorm anytime you want!" Joon said excitedly as he help you with your luggage. 

"Oh i see.. Um, Joon... Who are they?" you asked them as you point your finger at two guys who walked out of the car.

"The cute one is Chundoong, and the mustache one is Byunghee, you can call him G.O, though. You slept on the way here so i can't introduce you properly..." he answered you.

You walked in and started to take out your things and put it in your wardrobe. You didn't forget to take a quick shower and change to a t-shirt and a short.

After few hours, you're done with everything and you decided to meet Joon so you went to his dorm and knocked on the door.

"Ah! Jinna! come in~!" Joon said as he opened the door.

You were surprised with the mess in the dorm. But you chuckled since you know it's boys. You followed Joon to the Living room. 

"Hey guys! Jinna's here!" Joon said.

There are four guys who looked at you when they hear your name. They smile brightly as they stand up and greet you.

"Hi! I'm Chundoong! you've met me and G.O hyung in the car!" he said with a cute voice.

You nodded and smile.

"I'm G.O, Nice to meet you" said the guy with a mustache.

"I'm Seungho. I believe, i'll be the leader of the group. Hope we can be good friends in the future." said a guy with a chubby face.

"I'm Bang Chulyooong~ but call me Mir instead!" The last guy said. You were surprised since he reminds you of Hongki of FT Island.

After their introduction, you decided to to introduce yourself to. You bowed,

"I'm Kwon Jinna! I'm an 89-er and i hope we can be good friends! nice to meet you guys! Joon told me a lot about you!" you said with a big smile.

 

***

 

In no time, all of you have become closer. You were watching TV with Mir and Chundoong when Seungho called all of you.

"We need to go for practice now!" he said.

"Okay oppa!" you responded, and went back to your dorm to get your bag and change your shoes.

since the practice studio is not very far, all of you decided to take a 10 minutes walk.

***

"Rain did told me that you're a good dancer, but i never thought you can synchronize your moves with the boys so fast! great job Jinna!" said the choreographer after the practice.

 

Yes, you've been practicing for hours and you felt like hell. Sweat keeps on coming down your face. You just nodded and smile as you sit next to Joon.

 

"How's the first practice?" he said.

"Hell" you said which makes him laugh.

 

"How's the practice?" Rain asked all of you as he comes in and sit on a chair.

Everyone bowed and greeted him.

"By the way, Jinna, this will be the other member of the group i told you." He said to you.

You nodded then you stop. You didn't think that you'll be the only girl in the group.

"I'm the only girl?" you asked him.

Rain nodded.

" I know you might feel burdened, but let me tell you Jinna. You have a great talent. I don't think you're meant to be with a girl group because your voice is not like them. But I also don't think you're ready to be a solo. So i think joining the rest of the group will be a great choice. You can start recording soon. I've heard you sing some part of Oh Yeah with Joonie and i think your voice matched the boys very well." he said with a fatherly smile.

"Okay." you answered him before you start your practice again.

***

"Joon oppa..." you called.

Joon was busy wiping his sweat and turn to you.

"what?" he asked with a smile.

"How do i tell my brother about this?" you asked him.

Joon didn't say anything, he just take a seat next to you and pat your head.

"You never show me your brother, But i think he'll be proud of you. Maybe he'll be worried but you have me! and i swear the boys will think of you as your sister in no time." he said.

You smiled at him and thanked him.

***

As you walked back home, you decided to text your brother.

'Oppa, i just finished practice. How's your day? 
i have something to tell you. But please don't get mad ok? >^< <3'

A minute later, your brother called you.

"Jina! what is it?" he asked you, worried.

"Um, it's about the group i'm in. You know, i'm joining JTune right. and ... I'm in a group called MBLAQ. Um.. It's a 5 boys 1 girl group." you said in a low voice, but enough for him to hear and shocked.

"WHAT?! BUT! BUT-!" he shouted on the phone.

"Oppa, it's okay. If you didn't want me to, i'll just say no to Rain-sunbaenim." you told him.

you hear a sigh on the other side and silence.

"... I think i'm okay. But you have to promise me not to do anything stupid okay?" he said.

when you heard his response you smile. 

"Thank you oppa. I love you! by the way, can i meet you somewhere? I need to ask you a favor." 

"Okay. I'll come to your dorm in an hour okay?"

"Okay oppa. Byee~!"

When you close your phone, you saw Seungho,GO, Chundoong, and mir are looking at you.

"Is that your boyfriend nuna?" mir teased you.

Before you can answer him, Joon smacked his head.

"Pabo, It's her Brother. Cmon, faster, i'm so hungry and i haven't exercise" he said.

You smiled at him.

'i think i'm gonna have a great time here.' you thought as you followed the rest of MBLAQ.

 

This chapter might be a bit boring kekeke.. i'll try to update soon okay? 

Bbyong!

 

January 30th 2011

by seoulchae