are you... ashamed of me?

A little too nice

I tried to update more since i have some free time today, since i have exams on monday and tuesday i don't think i can update tomorrow... >< hee hee.. enjoy~ 

Btw,  i'll try to update on daily basis/ at least 3 in a week .. :)

 

*****

An hour later, your brother came. He wears a black hoodie and a pair of glasses. He knocked on you door and when you open the door for him, he hurriedly hug you tightly.

"Jinaaa~ i miss you so much!" he said. 

You hugged him back even tighter.

"I miss you to, oppa! you don't know how happy i am right now!" you said with a big smile on your face.

After hugging for a while, you both let go of the hug and Your brother walked inside. He started to wander around and you know what he's up to.

He wants to see if your dorm is good enough for you. A perfectionist as always when it comes to you.

He sits on your bed and signal you to sit next to him with his hand.

"So...." he started.

"well oppa, you know that i'm gonna debut in October right?" you asked him.

"Of course Jiji~ why are you asking?"

"And you know that people didn't know about us right?" you asked him again.

"well, yeah... I never introduce you to the media... But when you debut, people will know we're siblings~ isn't that great? us, being a singers..." he said with a brotherly smile.

You smiled bitterly, and bit your lips.

"What's wrong?" he asked you when you didn't say anything.

"Um, I need to ask you for a favor..." you said.

"Sure, go ahead. anything for my little sister" he answered as he pinch your cheek.

"..."

"Jinna, you know you can ask me anything right?" he said.

"I just... think, that maybe it'll be better if we didn't tell people we're related." you whisper.

His eyes widen in hurt. and you instantly felt guilty for saying it. You've been thinking about it for months and you decided that it's for the best.

"why?" he asked, his voice is filled with sadness.

You know that he always wanted to sing with you on stage, to be able to tell the world about his little sister. and when you said that, he's hurt badly, and disappointed.

"Because i don't want people to compare... Not in a bad way oppa, but you know, you're like very famous here... and people will expect me to be like you, a prodigy ... i don't want that. I'm not a prodigy.. And .. and if people see that, they'll be so disappointed with me,right... i don't want that oppa..." you said as you look at him with teary eyes.

It's hard for you to say these kind of things since you wanted to sing with him too. But You're so scared that people might only look you because you're his sister. Not because you're you.

"People won't be disappointed Jinna... They'll see how talented you are..." he said in a low voice.

"But they will look at me as your sister. Not as me..."

"BUT WHY? Are you ashamed of me?!" he asked you.

you were taken aback by the misunderstanding. He thought you're ashamed of having him as your brother. No, it's not like that. You're afraid that you'll be the humiliation. you'll make your brother feel ashamed.

"NO! I'm not ashamed of you! I'm afraid that i'll do things that will make you ashamed of me oppa! for heaven's sake you're G-DRAGON! THE G-Dragon people adore and loved! i don't want people to used me, to see me just because i'm your sister. I want to try as myself oppa...." you told him as you hug him tightly, not wanting him to see the tears that has flowed down your cheek.

He nodded in understanding. 

"Okay, if that's what you want... but promise me. no matter what happen, we'll still be close okay? just like this..." he said as he kiss your forehead like he always did.

"Pinky swear oppa. I'll promise" you said with a smile.

 

That night, Jiyong slept over. You talked about Everything with him. He showed you Bigbang's photos, dorms, and his friends. he tells you about his problems and you tell him about Joon and his promise to take care of you.

***

That morning, you woke up early while jiyong is still asleep. you decided to make breakfast, and went to the guys' dorm to ask for rice and some food.

"Hey, Jinna, Can i borrow your phone? i want to show them the photos we took in US!" joon said the moment you walked in.

"Yeah sure, It's on the table i think. If you can't found it, maybe it's in my room." you said.

Joon hurriedly went to your dorm. You were busy picking out the vegetables when you heard someone shout.

"YA!" you know that voice. You slapped your forehead.

'pabo! how can i forget Jiyong is here?' you thought as you run back to your room, only to find Jiyong standing in front of your room and Joon with a shocked face.

"Jiyong oppa..." you called him. He looked at you in disbelief.

"Who is this guy, Kwon Jina?" he said.

uh oh.

"Why is he in your room? i just finished my shower when i saw him on your room."

uh oh. trouble.

"Oppa, i told him to come since he wants to borrow my phone. His name is lee joon. Is going to be in MBLAQ like me..." you explained him.

Lee Joon hurriedly bowed to Jiyong.

"Jiyong sunbaenim, i'm so sorry..." he said.

Jiyong's face softened when he knows it's lee joon.

"it's okay, i just thought you're her boyfriend or something."

"OPPA"

"I know i know. Sorry!" he said with a grin.

"but sunbaenim, Why are you here?" he asked Jiyong.

"Why can't I visit my sister?" Jiyong answered and Joon's jaw dropped.

He looked at you, surprised.

"He's your brother?!"

You grinned and flash your 'i'm guilty' smile.

 

January  30th 2011, sat

by seoulchae