Punishment failed by a er?!

*. Living with 'two annoying playboys , prince poker face & the cute maknae. *

Your POV:

While I was searching for the switch button someone grabbed me around the waist.

"You.Are.Going.To.Be.Punished." - familiar voice whispered in my ear. He the lights.

"L-Luhan? " - I gasped. "Hey yeobo (honey)." - He smirked.

"Yaah, let go." - I tried to get off of his grip but he squeezed me tighter.

"I said that you gonna be punished, didn't I?" - He took me in a bridal style and placed me on the bed and got onthe top of me.

"W-what are you d-doing? " - My eyes widened.

"Just punishing you." - He smirked again.

"Yaah, go away." - I shouted.

"Again? Really? " - Kris opened the door and yelled.

*Oh Krisus, right on time. Thank you*

"What are you doing? " - Kris yelled at Luhan. He grabbed his hand and pushed him outside my room.

"Okay, okay.Don't push me, I understood." - Luhan calmly said and continued - "I'll be back" - He looked at me and smirked. Kris closed the door.

"Thank you Kris" - I smiled.

"Yeah-" - He looked at me and continued- " I'll be sleeping here this night so ...."

"Mwo?" - I gasped.

"Yeah.. Didn't you hear him? He said ' I'll be back ' . If you want I'll leave you alone." - He added.

"A-ani. Aniya. But where will you sleep?" - I asked.

"On the floor." - He glanced at me.

"Umm.. It wouldn't be comfortable. Why don't you come here. " - I patted my bed.

"You sure?" - He asked, I nodded and made a comfortable place for him on my huge bed. He immediately fell asleep.

*Woah, I didn't know how handsome you are Kris. I thought that you're arrogant and agressive person.* - I thought.

"Maybe you're not that bad." - I murmured and turn to the other side to sleep.

*What's that sound? It's 2 ing AM* - I woke up immediately.

"Hey babe are you rea-" - Kris stood from the bed and Luhan shot up.

"What are y-you doing here hyung?" - He asked Kris.

"Well. .I should ask the same question." - Kris answered.

"You're such a er" - Luhan smirked.

"Go to sleep and don't bother her anymore." - Kris said and I sticked my tongue out to Luhan. He glared at me.

"Let's go" - Kris took his hand and dragged him out of my room again.

End of POV.

-------------------------

Luhan's POV:

Hyung ed me again. But what he was doing in Jihee's room...sleeping next to her?Ugh..

I'll teach her how to respect me.

End of POV.

------------------------ 

Kris' POV:

After I stopped Luhan again I was sure that he won't come back so I went to my room to sleep. But why he is always going there. Is he interested in her or just playing again.

Such a playboy.

Why do I care by the way.... 

End of POV.

------------------------

Kai's POV:

I heard Kris and Luhan again in Jihee's room. Oh GOD ...what are they doing in her room in 2AM. Hyungs are crazy. Yeah she is hot... but I hate her attitude.

End of POV.

------------------------

Your POV:

*What the heck is wrong with these boys? Are they insane?* I was trying to sleep but I couldn't.

I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about that moment when Luhan was on the top of me and when Kris said that he will sleep inmy room yo protect me.

I think that if Luhan wasn't playboy... I could love or like him. * Uh..what am I talking again? Duh..* 

I stared on my phone * 8AM* ... What should I do? I'm bored. *Oh, I'll do my homework* ..No,no.... I'll do it later. I stood up and went to the bathroom.

*OMG..is that Luhan down the hallway? Quick hide Jihee. Oh my..Why my feets don't move. What the hell?* 

"Good morning sunshine." - Luhan smiled.

"Wait.. only that? " - I said

"You want more?" - He leaned closer.

"A-aniya." - I pushed him and he smirked.

"You are nervous, aren't you? "- he whispered in my ear.

"A-ani .. Why should I be?" - I took a step back.

"Because you were thinking of me all night."- He siply said and smirked again.

* How does he know*

" I guess the answer is yes."- he whispered in my ear, chuckled and left.

*I  swear I was close to heart attack.*

END of POV.

----------------------------------------

Sorry that the things are always happening around You,Kris & Luhan. But I don't know what to write for Sehun and Kai.
I promise I'll think of something for the next chapter >o<
Again-- Thank you for all the comments and subscriptions.