Chappie 4

*. Living with 'two annoying playboys , prince poker face & the cute maknae. *

 

Your POV:

 

I heard my alarm ringing...

"The heck?!" - I opened my left eye. It's weekend why I haven't turned off my alarm.

*Nevermind* - I sighed.

Since it's weekend and I'm the one who's woken up I'm going for a walk.

I took a bath, dressed and put a little make up. I took my handbag and opened my room's door.

 
(Pretend that's you XD )
 
 

I closed lightly my room's door and headed to downstairs.

"Where are you going?" -  I heard a boy voice. I spun around and saw Sehun.

"Sehunnie, I didn't know that you're awake. I'm going for a walk, do you want to come? " - I asked him. 

"Nae. Sure. Just wait 10-15 to get ready." -  He smiled and I nodded. He went up on the second floor in his room and I sat down to wait him.

 

"Good morning sunshine" - someone put hands around my shoulders and squeezed me.

I spun around.. "Luhan?" 

"Ya! Let me go! "- I shouted.

"Wae? You don't like it? " -  He smirked

"No, I don't." - I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled out of his grip.

"Mwo? You don't?! Other girls would kill to be with me." - Luhan's eyes widened.

"First, yes I don't like it. Second- I don't like playboys like you, and third I'm not the other girls. " -  I left him dumbfounded.

"Let's go ! "- Sehun came and smiled widely.

"Where are you two going?...... I want to come." - Luhan asked.

"I and noona are going for a walk. And, No hyung you can't come." - Sehun shut Luhan's mouth.

Luhan glared at me and I smirked.

"Let's go dongsaengie!"- I chuckled and took his hand like the best friends does. He smiled and opened the door.

 

End of POV.

--------------------------------------

 

Luhan's POV:

I woke up because I heard someone talking.

I looked downstairs and saw Sehun and The Ji babe.

*Oh she looks so hot. I can eat her up...kekeke, she'll be my dessert.* 

I saw that Sehun is coming up the stairs and I couldn't help but went to Jihee.

I hugged her from behind.

"Ya! Let me go! "- she shouted.

"Wae? You don't like it? " -  I asked her.

"No, I don't." -she pulled out of my grip.

"Mwo? You don't?! Other girls would kill to be with me." -My eyes were wide open.

"First, yes I don't like it. Second- I don't like playboys like you, and third I'm not the other girls. " -  

I was speechless. *She looks hot when she's angry. I have to keep on my mind always to annoy her.*

"Let's go ! "- Sehun came and smiled widely.

"Where are you two going?...... I want to come." - I pouted.

 

"I and noona are going for a walk. And, No hyung you can't come." - Sehun replied and I glared at him.

"Let's go dongsaengie!"- She chuckled and took his handand and he smiled.

*WHAT THE?!? They just left me? UGH. * 

 

END OF POV

---------------------------------------------

Okay.. I wrote all the 4 chapters + the Foreword today. It's 00:55 (12:55am) here. I'm a little tired, so I'm going to sleep.

AGAIN...Thank you all so much. Thank you for the comments and the subscriptions.

---------------------------------------------       

 

                        xoxo,