Let Me Kiss You

Too Much Cotton Candy

‘Would you like to lock lips with me?’

 

Um…Excuse me? Hell no. Just no. I can’t even. WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!

 

I quickly rushed back to my senses and forcefully removed the stranger’s hold from my waist. Blood boiling beneath my skin, I looked up to see the face of my . I was in disbelief as a smirk was plastered on this stranger’s face. He was tall and lean, with milky white skin, his face, flawless and his lips, kissable. “Like what you see, babe?” He laughed as I shoved him to the side and strolled my way to the exit.

“Hey! Where you going?” He grabbed my arm and spun me back to face him. I had the urge to kick him if it weren’t for his pretty face. I lightly shook my arm from his grasp and politely asked him to let me go. Instead he did the exact opposite. Pulling me closer to his body. Hard built abs met my petite body as he s his arms around my waist once again. He chuckled a bit as I unconsciously checked out his defined and upper toned muscles through his white v-neck shirt. “I forgot to give you your kiss.” He said as he loosely hung the twenty or so tickets in one his hands right in front of my face. Wait, weren’t those tickets with me just a minute ago? But before I could even ponder on how this stranger so easily got my tickets. He swiftly but gently kissed me. A kiss so sweet it reminded me of candy. His lips were in fact very kissable that I found myself kissing him back. His kisses made me feel light headed and dizzy. His kisses made the world stop spinning. For some reason I wanted this stranger and his sweet kisses. I wanted to be forever in this kiss. I wanted him.

 

Slowly, his lips parted mine, which made me open my eyes to what I had done. Angrily I pushed him away and quickly ran for the exit. A part of me wanted to be followed by that strange boy and be kissed again while the other half so strongly objected and I aimlessly cursed at myself for kissing a stranger so willingly. I smiled as I touched my now swollen lips. Even though it was only for few minutes, it felt like eternity kissing him. I felt like a little girl who received her piece of candy. His lips were soft and delicate when they met mine. I felt a piece of paper folded neatly in my back pocket and took it out. It was three of the tickets the stranger took from me. Written in the boyish – handwriting that must be his, were the words…

 

Oh Sehun, The Carnival’s Newest Kissing Booth Member

 

And written on the bottom of this revelation were the words you were hoping to one day hear…

 

You still owe me some kisses babe~

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. Promise to make it much more interesting next time!! Comments are always welcomed!!