Chptr3; Part2: Alone... never again

Hello To My Love

 

SiWon’s POV


This BaekHee is driving me crazy!!! How dare she go out alone when she knows nothing about this place!! Does she want me to go mad from being so worried?!

  • Where were you? – I shouted, she got scared and I regretted my tone immediately, but right now I was so angry that…
  • Well I went out for a bit and… - she was talking quietly – exactly my opposite…
  • How come you go out, ha? You… do you know how worried I was…
  • What? You were worried? – in her eyes there was this shine I hadn’t seen before… in my head was a complete mess… was I really worried…
  • And what was this guy? Do you know what will happen is the press finds out that I’m living with an 18-year-old little girl? Do you know what happens? – no, no, I didn’t want to say that, SiWon stop yourself… you were worried that she got lost, not about the press, what’s wrong with you
  • What? The press? – The shine in her eyes was quickly replaced by tears threatening to burst out…
  • I…
  • And do you know how I feel? Do you know how I felt when I saw that there was nothing but a bed in my room? Do you? Do you know what is like to come to a completely unknown city and to live with a man you’ve only seen on TV? Do you know how I felt when my parents sold me to come here?
  • We’re not talking about that now! – God, I had never thought about her, how she felt…
  • Oh, really? Yes, you’re right, we’re talking about you, and that you care more about the damn press than me! We’re talking about you and how you don’t care what will happen to me as long as your image is untouched, right? That's what it's all about, you think of everything and everyone but me? Do you think that if they hadn't told me that you have chosen me I would've come here? - BaekHee was shouting and tears were flowing down her face!

Damn it SiWon! You’re making her cry again…

  • BaekHee, calm down…
  • No, I will not calm down! You… you don’t understand a thing… I know everything about you. For weeks I went to your mother so that I could learn how to cook your favorite meals, I know what’s your favorite color, I know what time you are born at, I know what’s your favorite movie, I know that you don’t like sweets… and you? Do you know a thing about me?? – Her question made me tingle.

She was right; I didn’t know anything about her… absolutely anything… I didn’t even know her birth date… I was struck. You know, in the team no one cares which is your favorite color, movie, etc., it’s all about boys there and we only want to win… and now, now I didn’t know how to act with a girl… I didn’t know what to do for her… I knew nothing…

  • You know nothing! – She yelled, but her voice cracked in crying.

Right now in front of her, in front of the look with which she was looking upon me I felt like the weakest person in the world… and you know what I did – I left her… I didn’t know how to soothe her, or how to make her understand me. I just hid in my room. I was angry at myself… suddenly the room felt like a matchbox, I was so angry that I tore everything in sight inside out, and in the other room BaekHee continued to cry, I heard her screaming, her screams pierced in my heart like thousands of knives, I couldn’t do a thing… what could I do! What!!!