Ch 7, Pt 3: A Storm...

Hello To My Love

 

A/N: Heeey, everyone, sorry for the big wait - we just started school, plus... there were no comments or subscribers and... well... i kinda-maybe-sort of thought that the fic wasn't good enough... sooo @RibeNa_Kid - thank u for commenting and subscribing and making me work harder <3 <3 <3


 

-          Hello, boss?

-          Kai? What’s going on? – asked TOP with his hoarse voice and stubbed out his cigarette.

-          Hmm… now I have photos from his house, too… and this BaekHee turned out to be so easy… just say “Hello” in Korean and she’ll fall for you this instant…

-          Hmm… she looks cute… maybe I’ll pay her a visit soon, too… - laughed the evil TOP, and somewhere in Kai’s heart a drop of inconvenience made its nest.

When he first met BaekHee, he was totally impressed. In general, SiWon got messed up with perky models, bad girls or just famous capricious persons… but BaekHee… she was his absolute opposite, she was kind, good and smiley, and he was always on the watch, you could always see some kind of sadness in his eyes… how did Kai knew? He had stalked him for several years now… he knew so much about him that SiWon had turned into a part of his life. And now when he heard his boss’s intention of visiting BaekHee… somehow… he felt like a traitor. She had trusted him so fast. Of course SiWon had obviously warned her not to tell what kind of relationship they had, so she skillfully escaped Kai’s question about what is she to SiWon, saying that she was just a friend and she is just visiting briefly. Kai, of course, didn’t believe her, for all these years he had learned how to tell a lie… plus, she looked at SiWon with so much love, as if he was her whole world… something very weird was going on and he had to know… before his boss, if possible. After all we’re talking about the sinister TOP… nobody knew what was he going to use the information that Kai gave him for… and Kai didn’t want to see thousands of paparazzi bursting into BaekHee’s life… at least for now…

 

BaekHee’s POV

It’s been a few days since I first and last saw Kai. He was a photographer, a very nice man, you could talk about everything with him... he was ready to hear you out… well, I hadn’t told him my whole story yet… but there is time for everything. The last few days SiWon’s been training a lot… so much that I could hardly see him. He came home late, got out early… and when we had the chance to speak it was like he ignored my questions and talked only about his training. I knew it was important for him, after all this is what he fought for all his life… but it was as if he didn’t notice me. He came home and was like a ghost. He watched only football games, went to bed, got up and went to training again. A few times I tried to interrupt this, by sitting next to him on the sofa and trying to have a conversation, but he “delicately” made me shut up.

-          So, how’s training going… I guess you’re really tired… want to take a day off tomorrow… I can…

-          Is now the perfect time to talk about days off?!? – He almost yelled at me.

-          Well, I...

-          Can’t you see how tense is everything right now?!? I’m sorry if you still haven’t gone around New York… but you’ll have to wait a little… right now is not the time… - he said and angrily turned to the screen…

-          I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you mad… - I really didn’t mean to… I haven’t even thought of him taking a day off to show me around town… I just thought about him, I wanted him to rest… but he… it was like he turned into a maniac in order to be perfect in everything.

I guess he was right, I really pushed it too far… after all, he is the only one that knows under what pressure he is, and I’m just nagging… maybe I just had to leave him… well, it is my first time living with a footballer… and how could I know what he felt and what was I supposed to do about it…

 

SiWon’s POV


-          I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you mad... – murmured BaekHee and curled up in the other end of the sofa… I didn’t mean to shout at her… but I really didn’t know what was happening… there was a constant competition in the team lately, everyone was harassing everybody else and it was simply hell… somehow we lost that team-work feeling…

I was almost paranoid… and I would constantly hear camera-clicking… every time I left home, every time I got back… I got to the point when I made myself go home later and later so that I wouldn’t hear that nerve-wrecking clicking… but alas it went on and on with every step I took. We were absorbed in awkward silence when BaekHee finally decided to break it by leaving. She tip-toed to her room, so that she wouldn’t interrupt me… it made me feel even worse… she only tried to help me but every time I spoke – I made her sad.

 
It was late at night, when a storm arose… as if it came out of nowhere. Outside thunders were booming, and flashes of lightning appeared… rain was pouring fast and loud, like drum beats… wind started blowing and everything went dark. I turned off the TV and headed for my room… it was exactly the weather I loved… I could sleep best at it. I was about to go to my room when the electricity shut down. Ha, great… I almost slammed into the table’s edge but after that I quickly got used to it. I reached BaekHee’s room… for an instant I wondered should I open, but then I thought she might be sleeping and there is no point in waking her up. I went back to my room. I got out of the inconvenient jeans and got into an old pair of sweatpants, I also got rid of the t-shirt… and I plopped on the bed. When the weather was like this I would instantly fall asleep, but not tonight… somehow my mind was in the other room with BaekHee… I don’t know why, but I pictured her curled up on the bed in fear… well, she couldn’t be afraid of storms, but… I just couldn’t stop thinking about her…