A day of Firsts (side story)

Its because of...

 

Mihi hugged the game close to her chest in happiness and nearly squealed from excitement. She turned to tell Hei Ryung how excited she was only to see air. Oh yeah, she thought frowning deeply, she couldn't come.
"Umma umma! There's this new game coming out and I was—"
"Mianhe dongsaeng, but I'm going on a lunch date with Youngguk today, maybe next time?" She said.
"Yeah maybe next time." Mihi grinned, the forever happy virus taking it all in stride.

Maybe next time, she had been saying this since she started dating Youngguk. It
had been 3 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 4 hours, and 57 seconds since she first started saying it. Not that she was counting or anything. And she wasn't jealous...
Okay so she was a little jealous, but it was nothing she could handle.
"You're gonna break that you know." Someone said behind her. She turned around and flashed them a smile.
"I guess I am aren't I?" She giggled nervously.
"Not that I particularly care but what's up with you?" The brunette asked.
"Nothing I can't handle." She chuckled before turning back around.
He grabbed her arm, "I heard ice cream cures anger."
"I'm not angry." She said looking at him, "just jealous."
"And you say it with such a nonchalant attitude." He mutters under his breath.
She chuckles, "I know this great place..."

She raised an eyebrow, "So you're not taking off your mask?" He sighed, "I guess its a must isn't it?"
She gave him a look, "No I thought you can eat things through that." She rolled her eyes, "Take it off genius."
So he does, and she giggles before saying something along the lines of "you're hot." before eating her coffee flavored ice cream. He's never blushed before, but he finds himself doing so in the presence of this nonchalant female.
He's never had a fun time with a human before but he is now. He's never done lots of things, and this human female is opening his eyes.
"I love that place." She said smiling, "Their ice cream is fantastic."
He nods in agreement and smiles behind the mask. He hears music and looks around confused before looking at her as she laughs.
"Relax." She said looking at him, "You haven't don't a lot of things before I take it."
He ducks his head and nods, "I lack human interaction."
She chuckled and looked up as someone called her name.
"Byuntae." She said annoyed, but the smile on her face indicated nothing but happiness.
"You wound me Mihi." The boy said holding his chest in mock pain.
"That's the point Eunhyuk."
"Yeah yeah, are you going to dance or stand there in the stick in the mud?" He said raising an eyebrow.
"Did you just...?"
"That I did." He responded. She looks at him and then at his laughing friends.
So she dances, and its the first times he's seen anyone dance with so much passion—at this point in time he hadn't met his friends to form bap—he was at aw.
As they walk towards her house he chuckles and she can't help but look at him.
"What?"
"I was suppose to be cheering you up however you just showed me all these things
that I've never seen before." He said and he pulls down his mask and sends her a dazzling smile.


"I told you it was nothing I couldn't handle." She smiles, "But it did help."
And when they part ways he gives her his number and later gets a text message.
Hey hot shot I forgot to ask for your autograph. Maybe next time Daehyun :D
So he smiles at the phone and replies to her message. She knew who I was...
Yeah maybe next time.
And suddenly next time means so much more than never gonna happens that Hei Ryung practically said to Mihi.
And they're both smiling thinking, A day of firsts.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol and its done.

To clear up anything you might not understand (aka the last half of this and the reason he keeps saying human and why he doesn't know Youngguk, Himchan, Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae)

1: He's the maker of the game she just bought

2: Well he isn't from this planet duh lol

3: They landed at different times and he didn't know them previously. I made it this way because it made it easier to write this even though I normally don't do that kind of thing. 

Hope you liked it. LOL