Movie

Its because of...

 

"War?" He tilted his head and looked at the girl. She sighed and nodded, "Yes war. Look Youngguk I love you and everything but all these war movies are annoying. I'm just gonna let you know right now."
He blinked and opened his mouth but she covered it with her finger, "I understand that when you came to this planet you were fascinated by the war movies. But its been two years, you're getting out of hand."
He nodded and almost chuckled, "But the war is what brought us together remember?"
She shook her head with a chuckle, "Quite well actually."

The girl made her way through the crowd with an annoyed expression. Mihi had forced her to the gaming center with the expression, "I still have the video."
Blackmail. This girl was evil.
"I'm so excited! I've been waiting weeks for this!" She had exclaimed looking around, eyes sparkling, mouth curved into an unexpected smile.
"Your eyes are disappearing Mihi."
"Ah ."
She chuckled, video games weren't her cup a tea but she always came with Mihi to some new gaming system, video game, or game signing when it was out. She stepped back only to collide with someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry." She exclaimed, blushing.
"No its fine." The guy said smiling at her. She was momentarily stunned, shocked into silence. His smile was beautiful, breathtaking really. His chocolate brown eyes her in and she found herself introducing herself.
"Hei Ryung." She murmurs, "Like gaming?"
"Only war games." He says smiling again, "I'm Youngguk by the way."
"Interesting." She blushes and tucks a lock of hair behind her ear, "My friend loves games."
"Really?"
A shriek pierces the air and she can't help but chuckle, "That would be my friend."
"HEI RYUNG! HEI RYUNG!" Mihi comes running towards her, "I met the game maker! He's so handsome and y. And his mask! Oh his mask...and hello y guy Hei Ryung is talking to. I'll leave you to your devices." She chuckled.
She blushed and looked at Youngguk, "I'm sorry about her she..."
"Its fine." He laughs and her body quivers at the sound of it. Husky, soft. Manly.
"I don't do this ever..." he trails off, "But can I have your number?"
"I don't do this ever," she grins, "But yes...yes you can."

"Fine fine, we can watch something else." He said looking at her.
"Great." She grinned, "Because I heard about this movie...