school of doom :O

Beautiful Stranger

That day at the starbucks, they finally meet again.

and so krystal was found staring at kai, but she didn't realize that kai is that adorable.

so does kai, he was like gonna drool around the sofa because of krystal hotness, wearing that pink dress. and flower pattern shoes.

finally krystal starts to make a move " YA! give back my book! you haven't read it or anything right? " then kai just answered " i have, but it's no use. you only write poems and stuff it's kinda lame " although in kai's mind he thinks it's sweet. 

but then krystal anger come out "YAAA! you are so erted, reading girls diary. do you think i would write my privacy stuff?" kai answered " you're cute when you're mad. but please, you're too lame to be with, sorry" then he goes out with that smirks up on his face.

krystal was hurt of course, but yet he just stoop up like a woman. and ignores what he said to her earlier.

KAI POV:

phewww that girl got a temper, but she looks cute when she's mad. and of course she's not lame, she's cute. but hello!? me, kai. thinks about a girl for the first time. usually the kai has no one in his mind. he thinks these days girls are so pathetic. but here they are a girl who has an innocent mind, cute and y in the outside. okayy i'm sure she is my thype. end of story! i wish we study in the same school, it would be fun if we know each other and hang around.

 

Krystal POV:

God! he was different than i was expected he's pure evil i mean playboy. he thinks i'm lame and wouldn't want to be with me? who is he? casanova? but yet his smirk is absolutely y. i mean c'mon, he's tanned, and his face is stunning. but he better fix his attitude when we meet next time.

 

while krystal were busy with his own mind. then someone finally call her from the far. "krystal-ssi!!!" but still she didn't take a glance at him "krystal-ssi!" he once again shout at that girl, but krystal didn't mind. "YAAAA!" then krystal finally woke up from her day dream "bwoh? oppa? what are  you doing here?" she ask with a smile on her face. "nothing much, just chillin here. how about you?" sehun ask her back. "same here, just getting my book back from a dork, better go now oppa, it's already noon. i promise my sister that i won't be long. see you next time oppa!" then she goes run again like yesterday. while sehun just looking at her back, he was amazed by how beautiful she is.

 

# The next day:

"soojung-ah wake up! it's time for you to go school.."  sica wake her up.

"later sist, 5 minutes more.." still lazying on bed.

"i hear there's many hot guys on your new school soojung-ah!"

then krystal's eyes became wide awake, "okayyy get out sist, i'm getting ready for school! rise and shine korea, krystal is coming! yahoo!"

then sica drives her to school,

 

when she arrived she was dumb founded and was amazed by how great the school is, it was like in LA. but bigger.

then three guys came and looked at me "YAAA! i think she's the new girl, she's cute" baekhyun said.

"well well guys you don't want to scare the new girl right. hey i'm suho, nice to meet you. i'm the guardian of this school"

"i'm soo jung but everyone calls me krystal, please take care of me" she replied with a smile on her face.

and they were totally stunned by it.

"what class are you on this morning krystal-ssi?" chanyeol asked.

"now, i go to history class" she was confuse by reading hangeul again from the last 5 years ago.

chanyeol then got so excited "hmm, okayy walk with me to the class. we have the same the class." chanyeol said.

"no, no i can go there by myself. thanks for your offer anyways" krystal walked away.

"BURNNNNN! chanyeol got rejected" suho and baekhyun was laughing all the way.

then kai and sehun suddenly come " what are you both laughing about?"

suho and baekhyun answered it at the same time " CHANYEOL HYUNG GOT REJECTED BY A NEW GIRL!! "

and they were laughing till chanyeol got mad, and go to the class first.

 

KRYSTAL POV:

shoot, those guys are just the same like that erted the other day. jeez, what am i thinking about that erted. now i'm at school it's time to study, and ofcourse making new friends. not think about that retarted people. Jeez. she pouts while going to the class.

"class, we have a new student here from LA, USA. you can come in krystal-ssi" the teacher called.

"anyeonghasaeyo, jung soojung imnida. but everyone called me krystal. but call me anything, but not a weird nick name. take care of me please"

the guys and the girls were whispering "girl 1: she's so skinny, like girls generation!", "girl 2: OMG, she's so pretty. i bet all the boys will fanboying over her in the next few minutes", "boy 1: shoot, jjinja nomu nomu nomu yepuda"

all the class mates eyes were on her. including sehun. sehun called krystal and said that she should sit next to him.

"hey krystal-ssi we meet again, i think we're destinied to be friends"

"omo oppa, it's lucky to have you here. i'm glad i have a friend, altho i don't know you well. but it's nice to have someone that i know in such a new place like this" she giggles

then they started talking and talking from the start till the end of the lesson.

# the bell rang *ding-a-ding-a-ding*

"is it recess already? okay time flies so fast oppa" she giggles.

"deeh krystal-ssi it's already recess, do you want to go to the cafetaria together?"

"sure, of course oppa"

then they both, and they realized that many eyes are on them, chitty chat starts.

"girl 1: sehun oppa, with that new girl? wow she really is a fox", "girl 2: they both match well together. envy them"

as they walk and hear all the chit chats they just laugh it all.

they arrived at the cafetaria and buy the meals.

" do you want to seat with us krystal-ssi? " sehun asked.

" us? with your friends you mean? hmmm.. why not.." she's worried.

 

then her eyes met with 3 guys that have been flirting with her in this morning.

 

but there's one guy that make her aura feels so dark and lonely. when that guy turns back, krystal shout "yaaaa! ert!"

and kai was like "haha why hello, stupid angel!" he smirks.

their eyes met, and say the same thing like before.

 

 

what will they gonna do next?

will they have a fight in the middle of lunch time?

keep reading.. okayyy?

TBC :)

 

 

sorry for a boring story, i had no idea anymore. plus. i will update again tomorrow so don't worry.

kaistal JJANG! <3