hurtful words

Beautiful Stranger

-at school-

 

 

"YAA! ert!" krystal shocked while pointing at kai, "haha why hello, stoopid angel?" he smirks..

"you both know each other?" chanyeol, baekhyun, suho and even sehun was shocked.

"Yeah, he's the dork that steal my book yesterday oppa" he explained to sehun. sehun laughed "so, that pink book was yours krystal-ssi? we thought is kai's"

"sehun-ah! i'm not gay, it's just that careless girl forgot to put his pink poetry diary in her bag!" said kai annoyed.

"but you don't have to read it! if your fist ittention was to give my book back!" 

"she's right hyung, you're not supposed to do that" and suho helped sehun "yeeee jongIn-ah don't be too childish sometimes"

kai got annoyed as he walk out off the cafetaria and chanyeol shout "DUDE CHILL YOURSELF" 

baekhyun, suho, sehun, and chanyeol apologize on behalf of sehun. and krystal tell them that it's okay with a smile on her face.

 

 

KAI POV:

who does she thinks she is? hummillating me in front of my friends. yesss i know sometimes i'm kinda childish, but please! she's childish too.

but wait? she called sehun oppa? why? are they really close to each other? she called me by my name. actually my new nickname ERT -______-

but i can't get mad at her, she's too cute to be true when she's mad.

maybe i'll try to apologize to her, well we have the same class in a few minutes. he smiled. 

 

 

-at music class-

 

"kids, there's a new student from USA, please be nice to her" the music teacher said.

"anyeonghasaeyo, jung soojung imnida! but you can call me krystal" she introduce herself as she put her brightest smile upon her face,

and like before all of the student was mesmerize by her stunning smile.

but mean while kai dosn't realize that he has blown away too by krystal's smile.  but when krystal took a glance at him, yeah kai turned away his face.

"krystal, what music intrument can you play?" the teacher asked.. 

"i can play piano and sing, teacher" the teacher was curious and told her to play. then she sit on the chair and played the piano.

 

she plays f(x) - beautiful goodbye..

 

 Geudereul algi jon geu nugurado alatdamyon

Hoksina geudega coeum aniotdamyon

Jom do monjo nareul donjyo geudeye bonjyo

Saranghetdamyon But, a Beautiful Goodbye 

 

 

then she got up and then bowed to all of her class mates, then all of the class mates were standing, clapping, and cheering for krystal..

even kai stand up too, then the teacher ask krystal too sit right to that empty chair. then when she try to sit, some guy next to her introduce himself.

"hey, krystal! i'm lee jong suk, but you can call me jong suk anyway or what ever you like, anyway you have that feeling with playing that piano. like a pro!"

"hey jong suk-ah. i'm krystal, it's very nice to meet you. noo, i just have been trained by my family since i was young. so how old are you jongsuk-ah?"

jongsuk replied " i'm 20, how about you soojung-ah, you don't mind do you if i call you soojung??" "i'm 19 so i call you "oppa" then, it's okay oppa" 

jongsuk starts to blush whenever krystal calls him oppa. she's just to cute.

mean while there's someone who's keep staring at krysal and jong suk and yesss! it's kai.

 

KAI POV:

dude that guy, why is he flirting with krystal? why is she smiling at him? why is she giggle about? is that guy that funny until he giggles so cute like that?

man i have to keep up from that guy. that guy is seriously one step ahead!

BUT, wait? do i like her all of the sudden? why is she always in my mind? she's not cute! she's stupid. she'sss.. she's..... adorable *sigh*

hmm, but i'm kai, girls who should've fallen for me, not me!

seriously i need to get that girl outta my head, for sure!

 

-END of kai's POV-

 

krystal's POV:

 

wow jongsuk oppa, is really cute and nice. i think he's interested in me. how lucky i am to have a friend like you oppa. *blushing all around*

but then i feel that someone is actually watching me from the far, who is it. i turn back, and yet i see that ert guy looking at me with his evil smile,

but his evil smile is super cute, but hellooooo! krystal wake up! he's a ert and he's bad unlike jongsuk oppa, and sehun oppa!

sehun oppa, is so kind hearted and warm too, omg this school is really something! 

 

"yaaaa, soojung-ah why are you smiling about? what are you daydreaming about?" jongsuk ask.

"ah? aniyaa oppa. i was just thinking that i'm glad to know you oppa :)" she giggles. then she found out that jong suk is blushing.

he's so cute, i wish kai is just like that, wait?

why am i thinking about kai? that erted dousche bag! aaaaaaa my head is dizzy

 

*suddenly the bell ring*

 

" bye jongsuk oppa, i'm going home now. see you tomorrow! " then i walk out the door, the i bumped into someone.

" yaaaa! watch where you going!" i yelled at him.

" sorry krystal-ssi i don't know that you're in a hurry. here take my hand "

ahhhh it's sehun oppa, my prince charming. when he tries to pull me up, ohhh it was like i'm in his spotlight, when there's no other just me and him.

then jongsuk oppa worried " yaaa! soojung-ah what happen to you? are you alright? ". " i'm okay oppa, thank you" i said.

 

"hmm well well well is it the stupid weirdo, who is always careless about everything. and such a fox flirting with guys at school, tsk" kai smirks.

"yaaaaa! you brat, shut up! you're a jerk" then i run away, i'm hurt to be called like that, 

i have a feeling kai! and i can hurt, i'm a human.

-krystal POV end-

 

 

Kai POV:

 

"hyung, can you be easier on krystal. she's new here don't get her intimidated" sehun scolds me.

"yeah i know, i will apologize to her tomorrow. when i see her" i nodded.

do my word are that hurtful? i don't know that my words would hurt people like that. i hurt her, i don't know will she be able to forgive me or not tomorrow.

 

hmm, i just apologize to her. then star, fresh, and new with her. hope we can.

 

-end of kai's POV-

 

 

 

 

will krystal forgive him? or will krystal just ignores him?

 

stay tune! and don't forget to subscribe!

 

 

sorry for this boring chapter, i don't have any interesting idea. hope the next chapter will be good :)