the beginning of something new ♥

Beautiful Stranger

That day krystal was sobbing on the rooftop, she see the view from the rooftop but it didn't cheer her up. she always feels good when she see a good view, but now she didn't feel any good things happen to her these days, actually these days were like the beginning of something bad, she thought. maybe she was very hurt after what kai said to her a few minutes ago. and Yes! kai is cruel. she keeps sobbing and sobbing, thinking and thinking. shoud she go back to LA or keep stay in korea. but she's not strong enough....

 

Krystal's POV:

Gosh, why is kai so rude. At first i thought he was just messing around with me, i thought later after he got tired to mess up, we could be good friends. but i guess not he's just a rotton brat!

As i keep sobbing i hear footsteps. ahh there he is.. my prince charming "sehun oppa"

"i knew i would find you here, this the place for depressed people" he jokes. But i'm not feeling to laugh.

"Krystal-ssi, why are you crying until you're sobbing like this, i know kai words are bad, but you should get used to it. he's rude, and cruel. So yes, maybe he hurt you sometimes but he can be good friends, even sometimes i get offended by him, but i'm okay with it. that's who he is, it can't change." he explained.

"But oppa, i'm a girl i accept words with my feelings. i'm sensitive. ofcourse back again like the first place, i'm a girl oppa. He should be easier to me and PLUS!  i'm new here" i complained to him.

"i know krystal" sudden i feel his hand are on my wrist and the he put me on his chest, he pats my head. comb my hair very carefully. it was very comfortable and relaxing he smells good.

"i know krystal but somehow in this world, no matter how bad people treat you, in the end you must forgive them. And yes, maybe he would change. But it will take a long time, anyway you have many friends right? So cheer up! oppa is here" he smiled while still hugging me tightly.i like this kind of comforting.

I just nodded and smile at him. His hug is warm, and make me comfortable, i always wanted a oppa and now i have one. Thanks sehun-ah you are really the best!

"you can let go of me now. i can't breathe oppa" *coughing*

"ahh sorry krystal-ssi, i didn'y mean to hurt you" he was shocked maybe he didn't realize that he has been hugging me like i was his cuddly panda bear that he could cuddle very tight.

"what's up with the 'ssi' at the end? we're already friends, let's talk comfortably like i talk to you oppa. Just call me soojung-ah from now on" i winked at him then i run to class. 

"see you oppa!" i take a glance, look back and he was smiling at me.

it was the best day ever, although it was frustrating at first. but in the end my prince charming always here for me.

 

-end of krystal's POV-

 

Kai's POV:

 

Jeez, where's that weird girl? what took her so long just to go back to class? is she still crying? hmm, why am i worried about that stoopid dork, she probably is. but whatever, who is she?

Then i hear footsteps from the far, i take a peek then it's her with that happy smile, wtf? she's happy? she's really something. first, she cries. then she's happy? Man, she has some bipolar issues.

Better go to sit at class, i don't want to thinkthat i'm waiting in front of the class just to wait for her, and apologize. i mean i'm KAI! it won't happen!

But then she walks by me and she turned her face away, and didn't even look at me.

"Krystal-ssi!" Then i have a brave heart to call her.

"Bwo!? who called me?" she looks around..

"Me, you d......." i yelled

"ahh, you ert? waeyo? she cuts.

"hmm, i'm sorry for what i said back then.. will you forgive me you dork?" i apologize

Then she got mad again "Ya! you're not even brought sincerity when you're apologizing? such a gentleman!"

"okay.. okayy.. krystal-ssi i'm sorry, do you want to forgive me?" i ask with half hearted and fake a smile.

Then she answered "okay, i will forgive you but in one condition!"

it makes my eye wide to hear "we start new and fresh again as a friend" she smiled and wink. then my heart starts to skip a beat, oh ! what kind of feeling would be? she's cute when she smile.. really warm.

 

Then i go continue writing teacher's note.

Then suddenly i got a mini note from a friend

"Ya! this from krystal, she said she wants you to read it"

________________________________________

 

Yaa, pabo! *merong*

let's start fresh and new. kkkkkkkk~

hmmm, hello! i'm krystal, what urs?

 

                                                                 -krystal

 

________________________________________

 

then i shoot her one too... i became childish now~

________________________________________

 

Hey dork!  you don't have to do this -__-

i'm kai, you can call me JongIn or anything~

 

                                                                -kai

________________________________________

it's weird even pretty girls have been giving letters like that but i ignore them, but why would i replay that dork's letter? weird. 

Then recess bell was ringing, and yeah it's time to hang out with sehun-ah.

But then krystal walk pass by me and ended standing beside my table.


"Yaaa! kkamjong! do you wanna go to sehun oppa? can i come? she ask, but wait! why did she call me kkamjong all of sudden.

"okay if you want to, but how come you call me kkamjong?" i ask with curiosity

"well, you're JongIn and you're tanned so i call you kkamjong" she winks, ohh gosh i can't stand at her smile and wink. she's such a cutie.

 

OH! GOD! cutie? what am i thinking?! wake up kai! she's krystal!

"well okay then.. then i call you ice princess"

she was shocked "how come i'm a ice princess?"

then i explained " sometimes you're cold as ice, and mean!" i smirk at her.

"okay then deal with our nicknames! but kkamjong is worse than ice princess" merong!

 

Then sehun came..

"well well well.. the cats and dogs have united! what did i miss?" sehun ask with a smile on his face.

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" she runs to him as she saw his boyfriend. eeeeewwww! and sehun arms are lingering on krystal's shoulder now WHAT!? O_O

"hmm, he just apologize to me, and i said if he want me to forgive him we must start fresh and new!" she said in a cute voice and smiled.

"Yesss sehun-ah, your little icey princess is super dork she even send me a little paper letter to keep conversation with me" i smirked at them

"ya kkamjong-ah you want to die, don't you?" she widened her and messed my hair up.

"Ya you two! you better keep your self up, before you kill yourself!" sehun laughs.

then krystal stops "sorry oppa"

"it's okay soojung-ah i'm just joking" he patted her head.

EEEEWWW i want to throw up if i saw them both

"Soojung-ah do you want to take a walk to the park?" ask sehun to her

Soojung just nodded shyly and then walk first, then sehun ask me. and ofcourse i want. so we walk together.

 

-END OF KAI's POV-

 

-Sehun's POV-

 

Well the park seems to be more beautiful than ever.

But nothing different, but it has different feeling.. i watch krystal running around and she flipper her wavy brown hair and she laughs.

OMG, she's super gorgeous. then i notice that kai is watching her too. Better i . hmm new toy to play with *evil laugh*

"Yaaa JongIn-ah, soojung is pretty don't you think?" i ask.

Kai just nodded and smile, but he widened his eyes "wait what did you say?"

and he was shocked "HA! ofcourse not, she's ugly like a grandma, wrinkles and talk like an ahjumma yell something like that! she's HI-DE-OUS!" he said.

and i was laughing till i want to cry "ya! jongin-ah you don't have to pretend that you hate her, while you think she's cute on the other hand"

"YAAAA! ANIYAAAA!" he yelled and make krystal to come and get curious..

"you both! what are you two talking about?" she ask confused


"nothing, we're just flashbacking" kai lied.

"Pffttt, what flashback yaaa jongin? you said that krystal was pretty"

krystal widened her eyes again, and i notice that her cheek is blushing, how cute.

Then jongin just pretend that he was listening to his mp3, what a goof.. and just walk away.

hmm, today was actually nice. i want this to happen again, seeing my bestfriend's smile freely for the first time. hmm.. nice one krystal i think jongin just fell for you, and i do to.

-end of sehun's POV-

 

Krystal's POV:

ahh so tired, gonna sleep i think..

"i'm in shock e-electric shock nanananana~" my phone is ringing, but who calls me in the middle of the night?

"yoboseyo?" i answered the call.

"yoboseyo?" it's a guy voice. NAMJA! OMO!

"yeeeee, who's this?"

"it's kai, your most handsome friend in the world" he jokes..

"eeewww man, you're so gross! you even look like a frog sometimes!" i said in english,

"bwoya what did you say?" his voice gotten louder.

"i said that you're true, you're handsome!" i reply back in korean, and he believes it omg!

"ahhhhh thankyou soojung-ah" he blushes i think

 

wait! what! he calls me soojung? now i blushed.. i think his cute the way his voice call me soojung, now my heart beats so fast! ottoke!!!! ><

 

"yaaa! soojung-ah do you hear me? HELOOOOOOOOO!!!!?" he yells on the phone.

"oh y-y-y-yes kkamjong-ah? what happen? why you call me anyway?" i ask him

"hmm, nothing i just want to call you for no reason, it's weird right??" omo my heart beats again

"do you miss me that much kkamjong-ah?" i ask him with a squeezy voice lol

"I? I MISS YOU? an ice princess? NOWAYYY! i already like someone else, and ofcourse she's way prettier than you" he smirks

"tsk! who in the world is prettier than me? bring her here!" i said as if i'm a queen in snow white movie.

"what will you do all hale ice princess?" he responded to my joke.

"well i want to ripp her heart and take her sorrow" tell her with a queen voice.

"well you can't princess!" he still responded to my joke..

"waeyo kkamjong? i thought you're on my side" i pouted and dissapointed suddenly..

"because the one that i love, is drop dead gorgeous. and she's immortal. although, she would be hurt by hurtful words, but she will heal" he explain..

 

wow? wound will heal? hurt by hurtful words?

 

is he in love with me?

 

hmm better not to think too far krystal!

 

"aww i bet she's unlucky to have you, frog prince! i want to sleep now, too tired i guess. bye kkamjong! see you tomorrow!"

"okay then ice pricess! jjaljayo!" then he hang up

 

 

 

 

 

 

_to be continued_