Beautiful Stranger :)

Beautiful Stranger

One day in the middle of summer, there's a flower boy group named EXO. They're so famous among all of the teenagers, especially girls. 

first is SUHO, he's the leader. he has that leadership aura, he's cute, his smile is angelique as always, and of course he knows how to attract a girls heart.

2nd is CHANYEOL, he's super tall among all of his friends. and his voice is freaking low, but he's super a good bestfriend and always there when you need anything

3rd is BAEKHYUN, they say he's cute and innocent, yeah he does. he use that innocent and cute expression to attract noonas heart. and he has an amazing voice just like suho.

4th is SEHUN, he's the maknae. and of course his cute, and he's easy going. and take a good care of his hyungs :)

5th is KAI, he's the same line like sehun, but different by a few months. he's mysterious and y. no one knows him that well besides his EXO friends, and his family members.

 

okay continue to the story..

In the middle of the summer, they go to the mall as usual they hang out and eat food. or see any girls that they can hang out with. but the suddenly sehun's tummy is growling and need to eat. then they go to starbucks. sehun ordered 5 chocolate frappuchino and 5 cheese cake, and tell the waitress to bring it to them. But then someone who's in the moody mood are just too bored to do anything, and it's Kai. Kai just look at his hyungs talking, and laughing. Suddenly a girl came, and she was so beautiful, she wears a short and sneakers heels with crop tee. Kai starting to take a glance at her, but he didn't realized that he grows more and more interest to that girl. yeah she's hot, and looks very kind. who don't want her. kai is staring at her, and take a look closer. to hear what she's saying. the girl ordered "excuse me, can i order 1 iced caramel macchiato and 1 iced green tea please? thankyou" with her american accent. wow, Kai has blown away, she never amazed by a girl before. but suddenly his friend are slowly got confused, what is he staring at? what is he looking? is it a girl? and their friends starts to wonder around because kai doesn't look like the usual Kai. Then Sehun pat his shoulder "ya! hyung! what are you looking at?" then kai said "nothing, just looking at the menu". sehun just nodded, because he always know what jongIn hyung is doing. then when he want to look around again to her, oh no! she's gone, without any footsteps. but he left a pink notebook at that table that she sat about few minutes ago. then Kai stands up and put that book in his bag. and maybe return it, if they meet again. and the hyungs come and tell him that they want to go home. because it's getting boring there. and kai was like "okay" with a smile on his face :)

 

KAI's POV :

pfffttt, it's getting very boring in here. oh my God, we've just been here for a few minutes. but it's so bad., just staring at the hyungs who's talking and laughing around. i didn't get the jokes that they were joking at. and suddenly i look back. and woah! 

THAT GIRLS IS GORGEOUS, she's got a leg and waist just like girls generation. and her face is just too cute as girlgroup. omo, i think i need to get closer to know and hear what she's ordering or what she said. 

"excuse me, can i order 1 iced caramel macchiato, and 1 iced green tea please? thankyou" 

SHE SPEAKS ENGLISH VERY WELL, this girl is skilled. i want to get to know about her, i think we will be a good friend. but there's NO WAY Kai ask her name, i'm KAI! girls should ask me first, not me *smirk*

suddenly i feel that my hyungs are calling me, but what the hell. i'm enjoying this few, no one can't stop me! *evil smile* but then sehun yelled at me "ya! hyung! what are you looking at?" oh shoot, i must cover this up or my friends will know that i was stalking that girl "nothing, just reading some menu" and booya! sehun just nooded and yeah he believe it. time to see my angel again, but when i turn my back. shoot, she's not there. she's gone. but she left a pink note book. maybe i should keep it, in case i see her one day, and yeah we can get to know each other. i look at her book, ahh "her name is krystal", beautiful as she is. then i quickly put the book in my bag, as my friends were calling me to go home.

 

Krystal's POV:

my goshh, why korea is hot?! seriously i hate sweating :( then my sister replied "it's summer stoopppiiddd, please go order a drink at starbucks sist! super thirsty here" i replied "kay sist, wait here!"

the bell rings and the waitress was like "welcome to starbucks, can i help you?"

"yes please. can i order 1 iced caramel macchiato, and 1 iced green tea? thankyou". then the waitress ask me to wait and sit there, and they would call me if the drink is already.

but mean while, i think someone is starring at me. like it's creepy oh my but i better take a peek and see who is it. *turns back*

omo! he's cute, i mean adorbly cute, and has a y aura. omo, better to flip my hair. so he's interested in me. hmmm ;;) 

"miss, here's your order!" i get it, and go away.. with my sister.

when i got out my sister yelled at me "YAA! krystal! what took you so long? "

"yeahhh they took so long making it, sorry sist! but wait where's my pink book?! wait here sist"

 

*walk pass by the exo groups*

 

"excuse me sir, do you see the pink book that i left here on the table a few minutes ago?"

"yes, i think some boy took it"

ohh shoot i run, but no one's there! omo my diaryyy!  :(

 

 

to be continued ..........