that adorkable ert!

Beautiful Stranger

Krystal POV:

oh my God, i need to find him! i ran all the way to find those group of boys. Yes, even though they might think i'm crazy if i'm about to yell at them or what but booyaa! it's my diary, hmm where to go? where to go? this is my first day that i'm back in korea. and i don't know where to go. i run and run and run, and finally #BOOM! *bump into someone"

"ouchh, sorry my bad" then that person apologizes to me too "sorry it's my bad too, let me help you to get up". i replied "it's okay it's our both fault" *giggle a bit* then my eye meet his eye, oh my God he has that perfect eye. and cute smile, how lucky i am to meet him.. mean while "hey, helloooooo!! anyeongggg!! do you hear what i'm saying?" then i realized that he had been calling me all the time. "uh? huh? deehh?" then that guy said "hmm, what should i do to make it up to you?" and i answered "hmm nothing. it's okay after all it's just an accident" then he smiles at me, oh God his smile is making me go melting "soo what's your name? i need to know, then next time if we bump into each other again. i don't have to call you "HEY" again hahaha". "hmm, i'm jung soojung. but everybody calls me krystal :)". "okayy, i think i should call you krystal. and you can call me oppa, but if you still uncomfortable you can call me sehun". "kayy, then i have to hurry now. see you next time i guess" *hope so* then i run again.. but still i don't see him anymore. maybe he's already gone.

 

*at the car*

 

"hyung! hyung! i meet such a pretty girl! on the way i get here. she's super pretty and nice. i think she can be a good friend of ours" then chanyeol hirasticly yelled "jjinjayoo? jeongmal? did you ask her number? i want it. pretty please!" baekhyun then join the conversation "YAAAA! please bring her to us i'm curious about how gorgeus she is" and kai at the corner of the seat was all smirking and on his mind he said "but not as gorgeous as the girl that i saw at starbucks! she's all that pretty, cute, gorgeous, y and all. FULL PACKAGE!" then kai see sehun was checking on my bag, and he found this pink book that i found is starbucks. and he start to spill it up to the other hyungs. "YAAA HYUNG! KAI IS WRITING A DIARY ALL THIS TIME, AND IT'S PINK! wohhooo" suho was like "really? let me see! i'm curious about his daily life and i'm going to find out!!!"    but then kai's head starts normal again, not daydreaming and i see suho is almost succesfully open that pink book! oh my god, i'm screwed! "YAAAA, you guys! it's not mine, so don't look at it, it's from the girl that.... " chanyeol starting to get suspicious "THE GIRL THAT WHO? JONGIN-AH?" kai was like "aniyoooo hyung, nothing!" chanyeol then "so we can look at it?" kai was MAD and shout "NOOO!" and back to the corner of the seat. and sehun said " wow, chill out hyung. we're just joking".

 

at kai's room < KAI POV> :

should i open her diary? should i read it? i'm curious. but i'm afraid she will be mad, if i read it.
but screw it, i'm going to read it no matter what happen.

 

"When I fell in love my heart was on fire 

To be with you was my one desire
And if you love me I’ll give you everything you need 
A lifetime of promises and a world full of dreams"

 

it was poetry? awww she's sweet, let's turn next page. maybe next page is the beginning of her diary.
but when i turn the page, there's not a thing. hmm, i got so confuse. but i need to find her, and give it back to her, okay then. tomorrow, i will go to starbucks and see if she comes to find her book or not. and it's already late i need to go to sleep. *turn of the light*

 

Krystal's POV:

 

ahh where did that ert go with my diary? wil he read it? it has poetry in it, will he think i'm lame. shoot, i'm lame! :( okayy then tomorrow, i need to go to starbucks to see if he comes and give it back my diary. i need a plastic bag to hide my face, because i think he will think i'm super lame.

"soojung-ah go to sleep! it's already late, you don't want your eyes to be like a panda right?" my sist asked me to go to sleep.

"hmmm okayy then sist, goodnight then!"

 

 

the next day, kai and krystal wake up at the same time,

they took a bath, and dress up. to go to starbucks.

 

*at the mall*

 

kai was obviously sit on the same table like yesterday, so maybe that would be easier for that girl to find him.
but his heart starts to beat very fast because he was very nervous to meet her, and greet her.

then a door bell rings *ding dong*

"welcome to starbucks, can i help you?"

krystal asked "excuse me sir, did you see someone who bring a pink book?"

the waitress answered "yehh miss, he's there!"

krystal thanked him.

and when she turn back, kai was listening to his mp3. he's super hot. but then kai feels that someone has been staring at her for a few minutes, when he got his head up. Their eyes actually meet......

and they were shock on their mind, as they found each other at the starbucks again lol

krystal: "omo! adorkable ert!"

kai: "woohhh my y angel!"

 

 

what will krystal say?'
and what will kai do?

 

to be continued....