Chapter 6

Angel or Demon

-So what’s your name? - Sohee asked.

 

Suzy looked up from her lunch box.After the news of Myungsoo’s relationship she had gone into shock so Kai had helped her once again saying that he will join them for lunch, she was now at the school’s small and cramped cafeteria with Sohee as the boys went to buy some drinks.

 

Suzy smiled friendly at the other girl. -My name’s Angel.

 

Sohee gave her a distasteful look –Don’t you think that name is a bit strange? I think you should choose a normal name like Eunbi for example.- She stated bluntly

 

Suzy sat uncomfortably in her chair, she felt like she was being analyzed by Sohee- Han-bi chose my name so I don’t mind – she said shrugging her shoulders – And I think that the name’s pretty.

 

The girl pressed further -People here can be a bit judgmental and your name is a bit out of the ordinary so you should change it

 

Suzy was getting annoyed at Sohee and she couldn’t keep her thoughts to herself any longer.-It’s just a name and I don’t care about what others think of me. If you feel uncomfortable then you can go sit somewhere else – Sohee stared at her in dismay, Suzy couldn’t help it she usually said whatever is on her mind and if Sohee wasn’t pleased then she could find someone else to talk to.

 

-We’re here!!!- Kai shouted energetically as he got down on one knee - My princess I’m here to serve you – he said dramatically as he handed her the cold beverage Myungsoo slammed Sohee’s drink on the table and sat beside her. Suzy laughed until tears streamed down her cheeks making everyone look at their table, Kai chuckled and Myungsoo smiled as her melodic laugh floated through the air . He didn’t want to smile but just the sound of her laughter made him feel butterflies on his stomach.

 

Sohee looked around embarrassed of the girl’s unladylike laughter but she was more amazed at the way Myungsoo’s eyes were sparkling, he looked …. happy.

 

-So what were you girls talking about?

 

-I was telling Angel that she has a very pretty dress- Sohee replied before Suzy could talk.

 

-See I told you the dress looked good. – Myungsoo said as he chewed on his food and gazed at her.

 

Sohee looked between the two and cleared -Myungsoo after eating I have to talk to you.

 

-Oh okay, Angel you can wait for me at the gates of the school.

 

-No need Myung, me and Angel are going to the beach after eating- Myungsoo chocked on his food and looked at the two, his fists clenched and unclenched but he plastered a smile nonetheless. -Really now, that’s interesting. What are you two doing there?-he asked curiously as he looked at Suzy.

 

Kai waved his finger -Nuh uh it’s a secret- he said and Myungsoo had to control himself not to fling his can of coke at him.

 

After eating without a sound the group separated, Myungsoo and Sohee headed to the empty classroom, it was Friday so all students rushed home.

 

-So, what did you want to talk about? –Myungsoo asked as he packed his books.

 

Sohee looked at him, she didn’t want to sound jealous but she was too curious -You seem to be fond of that girl. – She said after a while, Myungsoo stopped packing and looked at her. – You were always glancing at her in class and taking care of her!

 

He sighted in exasperation but gave his trademark smile -Of course I do! She has amnesia Sohee, you can’t possibly be jealous of that.

 

She placed her hand on his.-You remember the promise that you made with me right? – she looked at him with tears and his eyes softened  -You can’t break it – she cried out.

 

Myungsoo patted her head –I remember and you don’t have to worry I don’t like Angel, I like you- he murmured but felt sad for some strange reason … maybe because he wasn’t telling her the truth.

 

After that Myungsoo took her home and then walked slowly to his own house .

 

Do I like Angel? No that’s impossible we just met like 3 days ago. I like Sohee, yes I like her!

 

But as he went home his thoughts were centered on a girl whose smile made him warm inside.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

-Aah!! This is so good!- Suzy exclaimed after tasting the chocolate ice cream. She and Kai had been hungry after playing around on the beach so they had bought ice creams from a nearby store. They were now seated in the sand appreciating the warmth of the day.

 

Kai looked at his vanilla ice cream in dissatisfaction -Really? Let me taste!- he said trying to steal a little of her ice cream .

 

-No !! It’s mine – she said with a pout – If you don’t like vanilla you should have chosen another flavor!- she stuck her tongue out and her ice cream.

 

-Hey! Look its Myungsoo!!

 

Suzy looked at the side -Where? - Kai took the opportunity and her ice cream.

 

-Fooled you! And you are right yours is better- he said and tried exchanged the ice creams.

 

-Hey! Why do I have to eat yours?!?- And it isn’t fun to fool people like that! I really thought Myungsoo was here.- Suzy said and looked unhappily at the sea.

 

Kai looked at her dejected expression and sighted – You like him don’t you?

 

 -What?! No, of course not . – she the chocolate ice cream -I’m just thankful because he saved my life.

 

At least I hope that’s it.

 

Kai smiled from ear to ear - Thank God! You’re the first girl I know who hasn’t fallen head over heels for him.

 

She gave him a small smile -Can I ask you something Kai?- He nodded.

 

-Why does Myungsoo act like he’s happy all the time? I know sometimes he is angry but he just smiles.- she puckered her lips in concentration

 

Sometimes it feels like he only gets mad at me.

 

Kai took smooth sand on his hand and let it slid to the ground –It’s complicated and I shouldn’t be the one to tell you. You should ask him yourself. But Myungsoo wasn’t like that you know , when we were kids he was really mischievous and he always did what he wanted I admired him for that. I knew what he was thinking all the time but now that’s impossible. I hate that stupid fake smile he plasters to everyone – Kai said irritated- He’s my best friend and I can’t do anything to make him truly happy.

 

She patted his back – You already try Kai and I’m sure that Myungsoo is thankful for having you as a friend so don’t be sad-Suzy gave him a warm smile- I will let you eat my ice cream if that makes you feel better.

 

-Kai chuckled at her cuteness . She was beyond doubt the most gorgeous and kind girl he met – You can’t take that back – he said and her ice cream.

-I won’t- she whispered .They began to talk again but she wasn’t able to concentrate, her mind was already on a boy with a heartbreaking smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello my beautiful readers !!!

 

I hope you guys aren't dissapointed with this chapter because there isn't many Myungzy but I think it was needed to understand Myungsoo better.Next chapter I promise that it will be Myungzy all the way and if it isn't you can all punish me !!!

 

And now I will like to give a shout ou to some readers because they are amazing and they always motivate me :

SkullMaki, MsShylvia, ByungHee_Wife, soomuch_A, -Eevee- ,kimkim96  ;ChristineElisabeth, anitaahuangg ,Angaihi, ddilfany ,lagaluga ,rinain87 ,lovesuzy1994

 

I will give you all a virtual hug!!!!

 

If I forgot to mention anyone don't worry you are all in my heart hehehe cheesy

 

Love and kisses Bubblygirl35.