Chapter 4

Angel or Demon

Well this is a very small update,  later I will try to write something bigger

 

Chapter 4

 

Suzy was groggily hearing the chirping of the birds, she could see that it was still early in the morning so she stayed in bed looking at the bedroom’s ceiling,  she had been afraid of having nightmares so sleep had been utterly impossible, the man in her dream kept appearing in her mind, she couldn’t see his face clearly and that made everything more scarier. Suzy got out of bed with a sigh , combing her dark wavy hair with her fingers as she looked at the diverse book titles that were displayed on the shelves , some were old  with layers of dust covering them,  while others still had that new scent to them  . She passed her fingers trough the several names indifferently and after some minutes  Suzy decided to get out of the room, she opened and closed the door cautious not to make a sound ,she remembered that Myungsoo had told her his room was in front of hers and after much deliberation she entered it silently.

 

The first thing Suzy noticed was that the room was very neat much like the owner, there wasn’t a thing misplaced and it made Suzy want to mess everything up, two guitars were hung on the wall next to his bed,the remaining ones were covered in paintings of several landscapes or people and photographs he had probably taken over the years  . Myungsoo was on his large bed soundly asleep; the covers were down to his waist giving her full view of his perfect bare chest that rose and fell with each breath he took . Gingerly she sat on his desk chair and since there wasn’t anything else to do Suzy began rummaging through the things in his incredibly organized desk. She found some school worksheets and tests all graded with A’s, she opened the desk’s drawer  and at once  a small box caught her attention it was worn-out and dirty but it still held her interest ,on the top “Myung-Dae” was scribbled in bold scarlet letters she looked thoughtfully at the package but just when she was about to open it a rough hand grabbed her wrist making the box roll on the floor.

 

-I don’t enjoy people snooping around my things – Myungsoo’s icy stare made her shiver from head to toe ,she had seen him grumpy before but never angry like this .As fast as lighting he had her pressed on his bed , him on top of her –I really hate nosy people Angel – he smirked at her stunned expression –Don’t think that you’re the only one that can go around teasing people ,I guarantee you that I can play your little games better than you- He came closer his nose touching hers , Suzy’s hands twitched as his hold on her wrists became more forceful.-Now Angel when I release you I want you out of my room , do you understand?- she nodded her head vigorously –Good-he whispered coldly , he inhaled once  got up and freed her, immediately Suzy stood up, looked him in the eyes boldly and then exited his room , shutting the door hard in the process .She suppressed her need to scream and her throbbing wrists .

 

What’s his problem? I seriously don’t understand him, one minute he’s nice the other he is cold.

 

-Angel! What are you doing in the middle of the hall? - Suzy saw Han-bi coming from a different room on the end of the dark hallway. She wore a pink pajama with tiaras printed on it.

 

-Nothing just … you know thinking about life.- She said scratching her head as Han-Bi gave her an odd look .

 

-You’re weird Angel-she came nearer, stopped in front of her and added with an enormous grin -I like it! Now come on I will personally make an amazing breakfast for you.

 

 The two girls went to the kitchen, it seemed that Han-bi’s astonishing breakfast consisted of cereal and orange juice; still it was delicious for Suzy they chatted while they ate until sounds of someone descending the stairs were heard , seconds later Myungsoo appeared fully dressed in a plaid shirt, jeans and some old sneakers, he gave Suzy a hard stare and she looked down at her bowl  fuming inwardly.

 

-L!- Han-bi threw herself at her brother and he caught her –Good morning.

 

-Good morning princess – he gave a kiss on her temple and put her on the ground again.-Aren’t you going to get ready? We don’t have much time.

 

She grimaced –I hate kindergarten It’s absolutely horrid, and don’t be rude L you should say good morning to Angel too.

 

He glanced at Suzy but decided to ignored her, he sat on one of the chairs and poured cereals on a bowl.-I think me and Angel already had our greetings this morning

 

Suzy coughed awkwardly and after some time she muttered-I don’t have anything to wear

 

Myungsoo groaned -Maybe you should go to my room to see if you find anything.-he hissed.

 

She put her spoon down with a resonating thud –Look I’m sorry I touched your things without permission I will not do it again ,I did wrong and I know it but you also need to stop being so mean ! – She got up and ran to her room.

 

Myungsoo followed her every move with a small grin he purely couldn’t resist looking at her, he found it cute how her cheeks reddened and her eyes sparkled when she was mad . But  he was also feeling guilty about the whole thing even though she was the one wrong not him  ,she had touched one of his most precious treasures without his consent and  he didn’t let anyone lay a finger on that box .

 

Heck even I haven’t touched it after his death. Still I could have been more pleasant.

 

After much thought he resumed eating and quickly went upstairs.

 

Suzy was on her room feeling a bit bad about her fight with Myungsoo , she knew she had done something wrong but he had also crossed the line . Unexpectedly there was a knock on the door Suzy heard shuffling and she opened it only to find the other side empty she looked down but then she saw something that brought a smile to her lips. There on her floor lay a neatly folded summer dress with a note on top , she took both and read the note.

 

I’m sorry, I think I wasn’t very nice to you ,I won’t do that again.

I think this dress might be your size so feel free to wear it.

Once again … I’m sorry.

 

Her smile grew wider .

 

You are a very confusing and intriguing person Kim Myungsoo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well hope you enjoyed this chapter It's not very long but it has a secret from Myungsoo and I'm not telling what it is muahahaha

Wae?

Hehehe I dare you all to try and guess what the secret is.

Well Love and Kisses Bubblygirl35.