Chapter 1

Angel or Demon

Well here is the first chapter I don't know if you will like it or not but i hope i don't dissapoint anyone :)

Love and Kisses Bubblygirl35

 

 

 

Myungsoo closed his eyes enjoying the peace and quiet of the morning .The twittering of birds , the sound of waves splashing on the sandy shores and Han-bi's snores were the only sounds he heard ,he loved to stay on his bed simply appreciating the melodies of the nature . It was Monday and Kai would be here so that they could walk to school together, it had become a ritual for them. But if he wasn't fast enough his friend would make a fuss and awake his parents. After yawning Myungsoo tried to get up but his sister's small hands were clutching his arm. Han-Bi laid in his bed curled up in a ball, softly snoring, with slightly opened, Myungsoo's   favorite pillow was now drenched with her drool but as he looked at her he  couldn't help but smile affectionately at the small she-devil that he loved. Myungsoo grabbed her arm and shook her lightly.

 

-Han-Bi ah wake up - he shook her a bit more and she slowly began to open her two brown orbs .

 

-Come on princess, you don't want to be late right? -he whispered as she rubbed her eyes.

 

-Good morning L- Han-Bi said yawing. His lovely sister had nicknames for everyone and his was L, she once explained that he was her personal Superman and every superhero had a cool name, she concluded that his was L meaning Lady-killer, his super power? Make girls go a little insane in the head.

 

- Good morning to you too Princess - he said smiling -Now, chop chop, you have to get ready ok? - She nodded and went to her own bedroom.

 

Myungsoo started preparing for school too , deciding to wear a simple white T-shirt , some old jeans and sneakers aiming for comfort , his school didn't have uniforms nor a big amount of students as the inhabitants of the village were at most 200 . Before leaving the house Myungsoo carefully wrapped some loaves of bread for both him and his sister in two handkerchiefs to avoid crumbs and took three small cartoons of orange juice . Han-bi came quickly down the stairs making loud thuds with each step she took

 

-L! L! Make me a braid, pretty please!!-Myunsoo got on his knees and begun braiding her soft brown hair.

 

-There, all done! – he said as he gave her chubby cheeks a squeeze. He grabbed her hand , her pink hello kitty backpack and  his own black one .Suddenly he heard loud knocks on the door.

 

-Come on Myungsoo ! We don't have all day! - Kai was screaming with all his might and Myungsoo rolled his eyes at his friend's loudness before opening the door.

 

-Yah! I was already waiting for so long! Really you need to wake up earlier Myung - Myungsoo just smiled at his friend as he silently closed the door. Kai was his partner in crime and his loud best friend. They knew everything about each other and the two were known as the as the inseparable duo.

 

-No Clown you're the one that needs to chill- Han-Bi said flaunting her new favorite word as she waved at Jin-Ho .

 

- Why am I the only one with the lame nickname? Really that is just plain mean of you Han-Bi - she just stuck her tongue out as Jin-Ho gave her one of his precious banana milks.

 

-And you! What do you do every fuc... I mean freaking morning that takes you so long!

 

- I was appreciating the simple things in life.

 

- Yeah well I don't really appreciate having my kicked by the professor. - He said as the kids giggled uncontrollably at the word "”.

 

They passed the fishermen with their shirts drenched with perspiration and clinging to their bodies as they mended their fishing nets and their boats. Myungsoo beamed as he heard shouts of laughter ring out continuously as the children played in the water . He and Kai quickly left their siblings at the kindergarten and exchanged the latest gossips as they entered the deteriorated building that they unfortunately called school. They arrived at the classroom in no time and their classmates began to greet Myungsoo cheerfully as Kai started a conversation with a cute girl named Soo-Ri .Myungsoo scanned the room stopping shortly when he locked eyes with the person he was looking for. Sohee .He motioned for her to meet him outside the classroom and she nodded once in agreement. Sohee is the village's pretty girl, she is known for her kindness and determination. And everyone simply adores her.

 

-Myungsoo ! Did you hear what I said? - Myungsoo snapped out of his thoughts and gave her a smile.

 

- Sorry Sohee ah I was just daydreaming.

 

She gave him a small smile and grabbed his big hand.

 

-I brought some bread and orange juice for us.

 

-Really? Did your mother make it? - Her eyes were twinkling as she looked at him.

 

-Yes.

 

Myungsoo and Sohee have been dating for quiet time now .And Myungsoo was happy with his choice, she was everything he desired in a woman smart, kind and conservative. Their relationship was simple and sweet. Exactly how he wanted it to be.

 

-Me and Kai are going to the beach this afternoon , do you want to come? - He asked munching on his bread .She her dry lips and shook her head.

 

-I have some projects to finish, and I'm preparing for the college interview I have in Seoul. Do you want to come with me?

 

-Oh, I'm sorry Sohee but I have to help my father with the clinic, don't worry we can do it another time.

 

After a few minutes of comfortable silence the bell rang and they went to class again.

 

 

 ..:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

 

-Hey!! You cheated!

 

Myungsoo snorted as Kai tried to catch his breath.

 

-It's not my fault that I'm faster than you -he said laughing.

 

-Haha you'll see next time! I'll win for sure!- Kai said with arrogance.

 

-Yeah well you said that the other day but look how that turned out.

 

The two sat on the sand enjoying the heat and the sounds surrounding them. Suddently a strong wind knocked Myungsoo's hat making it fly trough the air.

 

- ! Wait here - Kai nodded as Myungsoo tried to catch his hat that was now rolling trough the sand. After a few minutes of unsuccessfully trying to get his hat he finally grabbed it .He put it in his head once again but noticed that a girl , wearing a white summer dress , was entering the untamed sea*Probably wants to refresh herself * Myungsoo started walking once again but for some unexplainable reason he couldn't take his eyes away from the girl.He stared in horror as a big wave was approaching her at a great speed. 

 

-Hey you !!! Get out of there!!- Myungsoo screamed but it seemed as if she couldn't hear him at all .** He ran as much as he could but when he  grabbed her arm the wave had aready brought them underwater . He lost her as the water pushed down on him from all sides , the more he struggled the more disorientated he got . He pushed with his arms and legs and finally shot to the surface , gasping loudly for air. He found the girl next to him desperately trying to swim .

 

-Hey calm down or it will be more difficult for me to take us to shore - he said calmly  as one of his arms encircled her waist .He reached the shore in no time and the two began to cough and gasp for air. 

 

 -Myung!Myung!-Wh...  What the happend? Are you ok?

 

-Yeah , yeah I'm fine - He was breathing hard - And you?- he said looking at the girl but the minute her sultry almond shaped eyes landed on him reason left him and he wasn't able to focuse on anything , just her eyes.

 

-I don't know - she responded with a husky voice and Myungsoo's attention quickly shifted to her soft , full lips.

 

Kai semeed as taken aback as he was so he tried to concentrate again .

 

-I'm sorry , what did you say?

 

-I don't know, I don't know anything-she whispered-You have to help me ! I...I don't remember anything- she said in panic.

 

Kai and Myungsoo looked at eachother then at the girl again.

 

What were they supposed to do now?