What do you want from me?

Hurricane Girl

 

I JUST WANT ONE THING FROM YOU

 

“Which joke? I’m telling you your name was on the call list this morning. I said some nice words to the director about you. You’re now a student of this school. No need to thank me.”

And he goes back to eating his sandwich.

She was speechless. Thank him? What had he done? And why?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“What do you mean?” Sora kept asking.

“Did you suddenly become stupid? What isn’t clear in my words? Maybe I should ask for thanks since you are so rebellious.”

He kept acting like nothing serious had happened but Sora kept shocked. Seeing that she was still looking at him he said.

“I already told you that I’m going to make sure you don’t ignore me. We are going to spend so a lot of time together from now. Welcome to my world.”

So it was that. It was just a game for him; a way for him to keep her in the palm of his hand, doing what he wants of her. It was humiliating for her. She wanted to attend that school because she deserved it, not because of a stupid guy’s fantasies.

She took her bag and hastened down the stairs. She was almost running in the corridor than she even bumped into a girl but she was so angry that she didn’t apologize. She was about to exit the school when a teacher called her back.

“Ms. Han Sora!”

No matter how much she was angry, she was at least polite. The teacher everyone was calling MISS K was looking at her with an unhappy face. She had always been a bit frightened by this woman and to what she had heard, she wasn’t the only one. Something scary was coming from that woman.  So she turned back and went to the teacher to whom she bowed.

“I was actually worrying about you. Wondering why a student would miss her first day at school but it seems like I didn’t have to. So you were in the school but didn’t come to class?”

“I… I’m sorry.” She didn’t understand the situation, but she stuttered a lie that could make her out of this mess. “I had my period this morning.”

Then she heard a laugh behind her, his laugh.

“You don’t seem to understand. Our school is one of the best. So we need to keep our ranks high. Since it’s your first day here, I’m just going to advice you. Dancers don’t have their period. Did you get it?”

As only answer she nodded. After the teacher’s departure, she couldn’t turn back, knowing he was standing there. But she could hear him laughing at her back. She turned back but managed to avoid him and got out at a run. He was still laughing. She cursed at him between her lips.

On the bus on her way home she took time to think. She could hardly breathe and her heart was beating. She had just been treated like a student but a teacher of this school. It was so unexpected. For so long she had dreamed of going to this school but she always considered it an unrealizable dream. Even a second she didn’t think she could have the chance to attend it. She couldn’t explain her feelings towards Kris at this moment. Forgetting his hidden reasons to have done this, he had realized her dream. She was so lost in her thoughts that she almost missed her bus stop.

After taking a shower she took her phone and called her friend to ask her if she could replace her again at the bar. By chance she needed to take care of some personal matters so she allowed Sora to replace her. She hung up with the hope that he would show up at the nightclub tonight.

It was already 2AM and Kris had still not shown up. Sora was starting to think he would not come when she saw him. At the other end of the room. She informed the girl who was working with her at the bar that she was going to the toilets and she approached him. He was talking with some irrelevant people she didn’t want to notice and she recklessly interfered between him and his friends.

“Can I talk to you a moment?”

“For sure.”

He took her by the shoulders and dragged her to an empty terrace.

“You ran away like a thief earlier this morning.” He couldn’t help teasing her with his usual playful smile.

Ignoring what he had just said, she decided to say what she had planned to.

“Why did you asked for my admission at school?”

He sighed and shrugged.

“Are you going to bother me with this for long? I did it. It’s the only thing that matters right?”

He seemed annoyed but she had learned enough from life to know that nothing was free.

“Attending this school is something really important to me. And as I don’t want to be indebted to you I want to know what you want from me. Just tell me and I’ll do anything you want.”

“You don’t seem to know me but I’m a generous guy. Take it as a Christmas gift.”

“Kris… What do you want from me?”

It was the first time she called him by his name. It erased any smile from his face and he became serious as her. Bringing his face close to hers, he answered.

“I just want one thing from you.”

_______________________

There goes the third chapter. I'm surprising myself by the speed at which I'm writing this story. I'm getting inspiration every single minute. I'm preparing some interesting chapters for you later. I hope you like my story and as I'm really enjoying writing it, I hope you'll tell what you think about it. Also my english might not be perfect but that's because I'm french, so be nice to me. See you at the next chapter which is coming very soon. Let me know if you want it kekeke

RANDOM QUESTION: What do you think Kris might want from her?