I will ensure you don't ignore me anymore

Hurricane Girl

 

Every time she saw him, it was always the same thing. He had some kind of control over her, she didn’t know how and why. Since the first time she had stepped in this school, she had managed to stay unnoticed. She did it very right until something happened, something which shook her up.

9PM, at that hour, the school was empty. Therefore, she put her earphones on her ears and pumped the volume up while cleaning the changing rooms. A serious mistake, which had cost her the absolute embarrassment. When she was about to clean the shower rooms, she came face-to-nose with that completely young man. Normally every sensible girl would run away, but she stayed totally frozen, the mouth half-opened in front of him. Which made him laugh. He just got back his towel ad wrapped it around his waist before pulling on her earphones to take them off.

“It’s okay, you can go.”

Always with a smile on his face the young guy messed up her bangs before taking back his duffels and leaving the place which allowed her to come back to earth realizing what had just happened. Her only reaction was to fall on the ground, totally astonished shaking her hand in front of her face for trying to catch on some air, which was totally useless. It was the first for her to see a man with her own eyes and the most surprising for her was he was really comfortable, like he was used to showing off like that in front of the innocent girls of this school.

Even if it was more than two months since that day, she had done everything to avoid him and she had managed to do it right till then. She had seen him a few times but fortunately he was busy talking to some girl every time. So she decided to forget about it and move on. Anyway, she couldn’t run away forever. It wasn’t her style.

“You can replace me at the bar.” It was one of her friends with who she was working at a nightclub. Because she wasn’t just working as a dance school cleaner. She had to pay her rent and the invoices too. She had found this little job. Nothing important, she just had to serve some drinks, chat with the customers; it was far from her dream once again. But she took it as a chance to get noticed by some important producer of the music industry.

But instead of getting noticed, it was him that she noticed. A few times, with a different girl each time. She laughed. He was really one of this using the dance to catch on naïve girls.

 

“I knew I would meet you again.”

The young man entered the practice room, getting closer to her who was still looking at him through the mirror.

“Why? Were you looking for me?” she just asked with a sarcastic ton when she turned off the hi-fi taking a sip on her water bottle.

The young man joined her and snatched to bottle from her hands.

“Huumm… Let’s say that. You saw me so I think that we should at least introduce each other. I’m Kris. Third-year student. And you are Sora. I heard a lot about you here and at the nightclub where you work. And the rumors were true. You dance as well as you are pretty.”

For answer she just snatched back her bottle, got away from him and positioned in front of the mirror, staring at him.

“Mister knows me? What an honor! But you’re wasting your time. I’m not like those girls you are wandering around with at nightclubs.”

Then she decided to stop any kind of conversation with him and returned at stretching.  But the only impact her words had on Kris was to make him laugh.

“So… you noticed me, but you were ignoring me. That’s bad. I’ll ensure you don’t ignore me anymore.”

What was that supposed to mean? Sora didn’t know but looking at Kris’ stare, she could tell that she should be careful.