Bwoh?

Us and Us

I became anxious, I don't know what he was going to reply with. I mean I never in a million years thought he would ever respond with that.

Ji: Dara, It's just that I never understood why...

I looked at that sentence trying to comprehend what he was trying to get at. For all I know this was boy language for " you having feelings for me is irelevant and stupid. I'd never like you back." kind of thing. So I sat there staring at Seunghyun screaming at the tv screen. Then I began to type slowly and carefully. 

Hyun: Why, what? That I had feelings for my bestfriend? 

Ji: No...Why I never took the chance to say

ASDFGHJKL;... THIS BOY. SAY WHAT? I began to create random scenarios in my head. It was ridiculous on the amount of things that could happen. 

Hyun: Ji, can you quit all these games and be straight forward. Please?

Ji: ..... That's exactly my point Dara..

Ji: I never got to be and say the things I wanted to you directly and straight to the point.

Hyun: Ji, I still don't understand what your trying to get at.

Ji: I just wasn't honest with myself and you Dara. 

Hyun: It's alright Ji. You can start being honest now.

Ji: It's not that easy Dara...

Hyun: .....Okay...

Ji: Dara...

Hyun: I just don't get it.

Ji: Dara, it's just that I know..

Hyun: Know what Jiyong? That I look like a fool to you right now? That your probably trying to save me some pity, since your with your beloved kiko?

Ji: No, Dara it isn't like that, trust me.

Hyun: Trusting you lately has been an awfully hard thing to do Jiyong. We can't even talk to each other properly.You haven't even tried to contact me at all.

Ji: ....

Ji: It was harder than you think Dara.

Hyun: NO Kwon Jiyong. All you had to do is text me, message me or even tell it through Hyun. But no you made no effort in doing so. So don't you try using that on me. It is pathetic.

Ji: Dara I know I'm a pathetic person. Okay? I just wanted to make sure.

Hyun: Make sue of what?

Ji: That I was sure on how I feel.

Hyun: Feel about your stupidity?

Ji: Yes that too..

Hyun: Know Jiyong, you just said you wanted to be straight forward. So please be my guest and do so.

Ji: Dara, ever since I've met you I've always thought you were beautiful inside out. That you were the most chill, silly and caring girl I knew. Since we were kids I always saw you as one of the guys and I wanted to keep it that way. So I did. I tried to only look at you as another one of my guy friends. Equivalent to Hyun. 

Hyun: How sweet of you Kwon Jiyong. I'm just another boy to you. Thank you for telling me that. 

The screen began to become blury and soon my cheeks were stained with tears. I closed the laptop and tried to wipe my tears away. Soon I felt a warm embrace and I just collapsed into Seunghyuns arms. I couldn't hold in the anger and fustration anymore. Seunghyun kept comforting me and just listened to me cry and talk. About two hours later I ended up falling asleep in Seunghyun's Arms.

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

It breaks my heart seeing her hurt this way because of Ji. I knew she always felt something for him. I just never wanted to accept it though. I got a blanket and my dream bear and I tucked her in. As she was lying down on the couch, I sat on the floor infront over her. I opened my laptop. It was at that very moment I realized why she was crying. I scanned through the whole conversation... Then I saw Ji starting to type again.

 WHAT?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji: I could never fall in love with my bestfriend again.