Over and Done With?

Us and Us

Minji- Turqoise 

CL- Gold Rod

Bom- Lime

Dara- Purple

Seunghyun- Green

Jiyong- Red


 

The ceremony just ended and we ended up throwing out hats in the air and screaming. Finally highschool's finished nd everyone's going to go their own seperate routes. Bommi and I hugged each other along with CL and Minji, we all were deciding what we should do this summer and all the things we need to change. 

 

GRADUATION DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY



FINALLY!!!

 

So what are we going to do this summer??

 

Go to the beach!!

 

Shopping!

 

watch movies!

 

EATTT

 

lose weight!

 

Get that summer romance in!!

 

You know what i mean Dara!!

 

You and Hyun gonna hit off right??

 

mmhmm..Maybeee..

 

Watch me stay forever alone until I die..

 

I'm with you minji..

 

We have no romance what so ever..

 

All I have is FOOD!

 

NOOO FOOD IS MINE ARE YOU CRAZY??


 

NOO FOOD IS MINE YOU GIRLS GOT IT??

 

But Dara you got your bed..

 

mmhmm.. that's true!

 

We looked at each other and started to laugh about our weird conversation. 

 

During our converation I saw Hyun, Ji, Seungri and Taeyang all talking to each other they looked as happy as we did. Sadly Dae wasn't here for grad he went to Canada to go visit family, I wished he was here right now. Also Ji's friend Teddy had gone to the states for early vacation. Even Dongwook oppa was here to celebrate with us along with JI Yeon unnie.  

 

 

While we kept talking Hyun had approached me and we huggged. We congradulated each other and he joined our conversation along with the other boys that followed after him except Ji, he stayed quite next to his friend. The guy had a  fauxhawk and he was wearing sunglasses throughout the whole ceremony; we found out who was doing what for university and all the things we were going to do for the summer break. 

 

DARAAAA!!

 

HYUUUUUUN!!

 

So what's your plan for this summer?

 

Well I start early training in two weeks so we could hang out as much as we can for that time.

 

That sounds great!!

 

We can do all the things we couldn't do last summer and we could ask bommie to come with us!

 

uh..Yeah..

 

Why do you sound so down??

 

I'm not, I'm just monotone..

 

Oh yeah I forgot you silly, you obviously sound sad everytime we talk..

 

What's wrong?

 

Nothing...

 

NO seriously??

 

nothing.....

 

HYUNNNN!!!

 

well...

 

Well what??

 

I wanted to just hang out with you for the two weeks I'm free..

 

Well you are with me, you and Bommie...

 

No Dara.. Just us two..

 

AWWWWWW HYUNNN!! YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME THAT MUCH!!

 

yeahh..

 

I'm glad to have a bestfriend like you!

 

yeahh..

 

YAAAA WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT??

 

You know the usual literature, anthropology, and the good old shakespeare..

 

YAAAA STOP IT DON'T LIE TO MEE!!!


 

Bommie calm down we were just talking about the two weeks Hyun only has for summer due to his training.

 

ohhh...

 

What are you gonna do?

 

stuff..

 

stuff like???

 

you know..

 

Actually I don't know...

 

mmhmm..

 

DUDEE!!

 

It's none of your business!!

 

YAAA JUST TELL ME!!!!

 

Everyone began to laugh as the two aliens were at it again, the same old stupid fights they would have.

 

 

Our parents interrupted us and wanted all of us to take pictures with each other. So we did, it was awkward because I got pushed into standing right beside Ji while Bom was happily standing beside Hyun. As I looked behind me  everyone was standing in the back of Ji and I. It seemed that everyone was doing this on purpose. JIi Yeon unnie seeing me standing there awkwardly she had pushed JI's friend and CL to stand in the front with Ji and I. Unnie had gone in the middle of JI and I and there are no words to express how happy I felt when she stood in the middle of us.

 

 

So we ended up taking a bunch of pictures..

 

 

bigbangupdates+ygex.jpg

 

4.png?w=630

Top Row

Seungri, Seunghyun, Bommie, Minji, Dongwook 

Bottom Row

Random Guy, Ji Yong, Ji Yeon, ME, CL

*******************

 

 

 

After that Graduation ended and the summer had started. Ji had never confronted me about the texts and we never really talked again. Hyun and I spent the first two weeks of the summer hanging out, the girls didn't mind but I could tell Bommie was upset that Hyun and I were together alone most of the time at the beach, going out to eat, at Lotte World and a bunch of other things. After the two weeks ended we spent the last day he had free at his house, we ended up playing video games and watching movies. Just staying with each other, it made me think how much I missed us being a group of three now down graded into a pair.

 

 

 

Hyun had told me that Ji was in Japan for his two weeks off so there was no way that Ji would be able to hang out with us, some what i was relieved that he couldn't hang out with us. While Hyun was playing his video games I went on his laptop checking my tumblr and me 2 day. All of a sudden Hyun's messenger had popped up. By accident I had pressed the wrong button and a picture had popped up from his email. I don't know why but I couldn't take my eyes off the picture. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kiko & Ji....

in..

Japan...

Together..

 


 

 

Comment and Subscribe!!

^____________________^

10 comments and the next chapter will be up in 2 days!