Reality Check.

Us and Us

"Jagi, You did amazing.."

 

I stood infront of him with my cheeks burning up, I didn't know what to say. Well I knew one thing to do, I tippy toed, closed my eyes and leaned forward to his cheek. While doing so I think he got the hint of what I was about to do next as he leaned towards me as well. I have to say I think I really made the right choice.. 

 

Deep into my movements I was disturbed by someone poking my sides. As I opened my eyes slowly I saw Hyun standing right infront of me grinning like an idiot.

 

YAA~ 

 

What was that for?

 

You're looking like an idiot about to kiss somebody..

 

What do you mean?

 

( I scoffed and poked his cheek)

 

Was not!!

 

By the way why weren't you here?? 

 

Uhh...well..

 

...

 

.

 

..

 

 

 Well, I was fixing things with Ji..

 

Ohh..

 

There was an awkward pause, then Ji appeared. Amazingly the two had bro handshaked and what not. I just looked at him..

 

Dara, JI made it into YG too!!

 

Congratulations then, I knew both of you would end up going into the music industry!

 

Thanks..

 

They looked like nothing had happened and they were back to being bestfriends. I just smiled for they were back into being the two silly boys I knew for eight years. As they conversed lost in there conversation, I walked away. I felt there wasn't anything else more to say to them, as I was walking towards the changerooms I had bumped into someone. I bowed and helped them pick up the flowers, as I looked up and to my surpise it was Kiko.

 

Mianhae..Oh Kiko....

 

Just the person I wanted to see, those are for you..

 

Mhmmm.. Gomawo.

 

(thinking to myself she probably put poison in this or it was some kind of bomb.)

 

I just wanted to say that you did great, I mean hope you have a great life this will be our last conversation ever.

 

Right there Kiko walked away, I stood there in awe for a good thirty seconds and went running again, luckily I saw her walking towards her car.

 

KIKO

 

I screamed, she turned around.

 

mmhm...what's wrong? don't worry I didn't put anything bad in those flowers..

 

She chuckled

 

No it's not that,  what do you mean last conversation?

 

Well, I'm going back to Japan. I got a offer from a modeling agency..

 

You're not staying for Graduation?

 

Well, I have to be in Japan on the day of Grad and anyways I got all my forms.

 

Good Luck in Japan, you"ll do great!

 

I smiled at her

 

Good luck with Ji.

 

As that moment she entered the car and drove away, I just stood there staring at the car drive away until I couldn't see it. I think that's the first time I've ever seen Kiko smile at me without giving me cut eye. Just then I felt someone putting their arm around me, I looked up and it was the weirdo corn alien.

 

Why are you out here Dara?

 

Just watching the drama driving away to Japan, why?

 

HUH??

 

I smiled and chuckled..

 

Nothing you pabo!

 

DARA just tell me!!!

 

Seriously, its nothing!!

 

Well, if its nothing go get your stuff we can have a pre-graduation sleep over!!

 

Okay!!

 

We linked arms and grabbed my suff from the school then my my grad stufff from my house then we went off to Bom's house. I can't believe that graduation's tomorrow. The day where everthing that desinigrate. As Bom and I were having a great time watching scary movies and painting each others nails I got a few texts while Bom was in the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara,

 

When the morning comes will I be able to see you again?

 

Dara,

I’m sorry for hurting you...

 

Dara,

I’m sorry for doing nothing for you..

- Ji 

I scoff and turn off my phone, just when I did so Bom came back and we returned to watching our marathon of scary movies.


 

Graduation for everyone is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

What should Dara really do?

What does the future hold for them?

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!

^_^