Well not really..

Us and Us

I miss you..

the old you..

The new you .

That's all I thought honestly, the minuet that picture popped up. I wasn't really that shocked he would be there with her. But for some reason it hurt seeing them sitting beside each other having fun. He genuienly looks happy with her, just like her used to look when he was with me.  Instead of telling hyun about the message I took a slight glance at Hyun ase he was too engaged into his video game. So I started to write a message to Ji. Yes I know that I should tell hyun about it but he wouldn't mind would he? 

I stared at the keyboard for some time until I finally decided what to write to him. Slowly I began to type the words into the chat box, choosing words that would sound like hyun. In the first few minuets I had this huge paragraph, knowing hyun he wouldn't write that much to Ji in one chat. So I cut it down to only 5 words, I didn't care if it was straight forward and blunt, I thought it honestly sounded like hyun was the one who actually wrote this. I stared at those 5 words for a bit and I took a breath and hit the "enter" button and sent it to Ji.

Hyun : Real eyes, realize, real lies.

I got a response back in an instant..

Ji: I know it's you Dara...

What the heck? How did he know?..

Hyun: What do you mean, it's just me Seunghyun.

Ji: Dara you're the only person I know that uses that quote

Hyun: ......

Ji: Dara? C'mon just talk.

Hyun: What?

Ji: Dara, That thing that happened between us.. I just want you to know..

Hyun: Wait, what? There was something between us?

Ji: Well yeah, didn't you have a crush on me?

Hyun: Yes, that's just me having a thing for you..For all I know it was a one sided thing..

AISH why is he playing mind tricks on me? 

Ji: Well not really...

Hyun: What?

Ji: *typing*

 


HELLLO EVERYONE SORRY ABOUT THE LOOONG HIATUS!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!

BUT I'M BACK BABAYYY~~

Next chapter should be up tomorrow :)

Check out this story in the making:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/681701/you-are-missing-for-me-exok-exom-kai-luhan-tao-sehun-kris