THE GAME

On Music And Love [COMPLETED]
A/N: I MADE THIS FOR FUN... FUN... FUN... HEHEHE... HOPE YOU LIKE IT... COMMENTS ARE LOVED...

Meanwhile…

“What do you think happened?” Ryutaro asked. Keito and Daiki had been gone for too long. The other guests were already leaving.

“Excuse me.” A girl approached them. She was wearing a blue haltered dress that draped until her knee. “Do you know the president’s office?” she asked.

“Nande?” Yuya asked.

“I want to tell him that I’ll be leaving already.” She declared.

“Sou ka, anou…”

“Anata wa!” Yuto exclaimed as he approached them with some beer on hand.

The girl eyed the beer. She shook her head. “Haven’t you learned your lesson?” she asked. “Drinking and not able to handle yourself?” she gave him a sarcastic glare.

Yuto gritted his teeth. “Why do you care!?” he asked.

The girl shook her head.

“Natsu.” Jmee called and the girl turned around.

“What are you doing here? Come, join us.” Jmee said.

“I want to go home already.” Natsu said.

“Oh, come on, you just came and you already wanted to go home. You already missed a lot of things.” Jmee commented and dragged her away.

“Are you drunk?” Natsu inquired.

“No way, couz.” Jmee answered.

“You are drank.” Natsu commented as she helped her cousin stand up properly. “Do you have a problem?” they heard her asked.

“Oh, just got dumped by some dupe. Nothing much.” Jmee answered.

“Watch the language.” Natsu commented.

“You watch it…” they heard Jmee said and laughed.

The guys stared at Kei.

“You’re dead, man.” Yuya commented and Kei’s back.

“What?” Kei asked.

“It’s your chance.” Ryosuke put an arm around Kei. “Corner her and bring her home.”

“Are you also drank?” Kei asked him.

Ryosuke shook his head.

The jimusho was almost empty.

“Come on, I have a plan.” Yuya said. “Meet me at the dance studio.” He said and stood up. “Bring all the alcohol that you could bring.” He said.

The guys looked at each other in curiosity but did as they were told.

They brought a lot of drinks and food at their studio. The party was held at the garden so they were alone inside.

After a while, the door opened. Yuya came in followed by the girls and Keito and Daiki.

“What’s this?” Cath asked.

“We will have our own party here.” Yuya declared.

“I’m out.” Natsu said and walked.

“Who want you here anyway?” Yuto exclaimed. She glared at him.

She was about to walk away when Jmee stopped her and shook her head in plea. Natsu sighed and stepped in.

“Am I really included in here?” Jhenie asked who was beside Daiki.

“Of course,” Yuya answered. “Though, I think I left out somebody.” He commented before the door open.

A Taiwanese girl wearing a Chinese red floral gown stepped in. “There you are.” She addressed Hikaru. “I want to go home, now.” She said stomping her foot in frustration.

“Ah, yeah, that was who I forgot.” Yuya said. He grabbed Jessica’s hand and pulled her in. “Come in, join us.”

“Hah?” Confusion registered on her face.

“We are having our secret party.” Yuya said and pulled her. He let her sit beside Hikaru who just shrugged. Hikaru brought her because he didn’t have anybody to invite. His parents were quite busy since they left a lot of work when they went abroad.

Yuya counted the girls. “Ok.” he said and locked the door. He the stereo. “Let the party begin.

The girls were looking at him suspiciously.

“Let us play a game.” He said.

“What game?” the others asked.

“Truth or dare.” He answered which received a growl from his audience.

“That was so 1900’s.” Ryutaro commented.

“This will be fun.” He said.

“Ok.” Ryusoke said and embraced Jie from the back.

Daiki, who just went through an ordeal, tapped his face in embarrassment. He looked at Jhenie and bowed. This was really shameful. Jhenie just smiled and nodded in understanding.

The group formed a huge circle. Yuya emptied one beer and used the bottle to play the game. The crowd cheered as he did it in one gulp.

Yuya smiled and spun the bottle. They held their breath as they waited what would happen. The bottle’s mouth pointed at Kyoumi. She pouted in frustration. “Dare.” She said.

Yuya smirked. “You have to thank me after this Yuri.” He said. Kyoumi’s eyes opened wide at him while Yuri stared at Yuya as if he was some kind of a freak.

“Kyoumi-chan,” he started. The group held their breath. “kiss Yuri on the lips.”

Kyoumi growled. Why was she expecting that? She gritted her teeth on Yuya while Yuri stared at nothingness.

Kyoumi drank the wine in front of her in one go and stood up.

“You can always do that in the bathroom if you want to, but it is better to do it in here so we could be sure that you are both safe.” Yuya commented.

Yuri gained his consciousness and threw an unopened chips bag on Yuya.

Kyoumi tapped her face and kneeled in front of Yuri. She held his face and closed her eyes. She stooped in and gave his a kiss straight on the lips but Keito and Ryutaro held their head there for a while so that they won’t be able to move.

Kyoumi was very red in embarrassment after that kiss. Yuri was fanning his face and blowing air.

The group growled is laughter.

“Go ahead laugh at others’ miseries.” Kyoumi commented angrily.

“Hey, don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that?” Ryosuke asked.

Kyoumi glared at him.

“It’s your turn to spin the bottle Kyoumi-chan.” Yuya said.

Kyoumi went on the center and let the bottle rotate. It pointed at the unwilling Natsu. Natsu sighed. “Dare.” She said.

Ryutaro whispered something on Kyoumi. Kyoumi smiled. “Strip Yuto’s top and kiss his stomach.”

Natsu’s mouth opened. She messed up her hair and stood up. Yuto, on the other hand crossed his arms on his stomach and hid at Keito’s back who pushed him away.

“Oh, come on.” Natsu growled in exasperation. She looked at the others. “He won’t cooperate.” She said looking really pissed. She just wanted to get this over with.

Keito grabbed Yuto’s other hand while Daiki grabbed the other. They made him kneel.

“Ah by the way, you have to kiss all part of his six packs for five seconds each.” Kyoumi said.

The others smiled at her.

Yuto shut his eyes tightly.

“He didn’t have abs.” Natsu complained.

“Hey!” Yuto complained. He was really confident with his body.

The others gaped at her. “You saw?” Kyoumi asked.

Natsu nodded.

The others looked shock and the other stared at her in amazement.

Natsu shrugged and opened Yuto’s coat then his polo. Yuto gulped. Natsu studied his flat stomach.

“You have to kiss there, there and there.” Keito showed the places Natsu had to kiss.

She pouted.

“Ready?” Kyoumi asked. Natsu nodded. “We will do the counting.”Kyoumi said.

Natsu breathed hard and stooped down. She held Yuto’s waist and felt him writhed. She kissed the first one and the group counted, very slowly. Then she kissed the other one as Yuto’s shivered. She laughed though her lips were on his stomach. She kissed the next one.

She had a different idea on the next one though. Since the group was counting very slowly, she decided to play a game. She at that part.

“Ahh!” Yuto shouted as he felt her at his stomach. His eyes opened wide in shock. The others especially the girls squealed.

Natsu kissed the other one and this time used her tongue to play on his skin. Ofcourse, the others wouldn’t be able to know that except her and Yuto. As she reached the last one, she bit on his skin which made him bit his lower lip.

She then stood up, face flushed but she had fun playing with him.

Keito and Daiki let go of Yuto who fell down on the floor. “That’s it, I want to go home and sleep.” Yuto commented.

“Oh, come on. You seemed to be having a great time there, squealing and everything.” Kota commented.

Yuto sat up. “Who told you that? That was an ordeal!” he screamed at them.

Natsu laughed beside Jmee.

“What did you do to him?” her cousin who was already sober asked.

“Betsuni.” Natsu answered.

Next was Kota.

“Truth.” He said.

“Are you in love with Hazel?” Natsu asked making the guy glare at her.

Kota then stared at Hazel who was equally flustered. He looked around. They were looking at him in expectation. Did anybody know about their previous encounter? He asked himself. He even thought that he was safe in this game and yet he was wrong. “Dare.” He said.

“Then kiss Hazel in the thigh.” Natsu said.

“Eh, that is below the belt.” He complained.

“Oh for pete’s sake, just kiss her anywhere you want.” Natsu then said.

The guys smiled at him as he stood up and face the girl. Kota sighed. Hazel closed her eyes. He held her face and kissed her in the forehead.

“Eh.” The crowd complained. “Are you kissing your grandma?”

“Natsu said I can kiss her anywhere.” Kota retorted.

“No fun.” Hikaru commented.

Kota just smiled. He spun the bottle which pointed at Jessica. “Truth.” She answered.

“Are you willing to date Hikaru-kun?” Kota asked.

Jessica laughed at the question while Hikaru looked like as if he swallowed at whole plate of worms.

“No!” Jessica answered.

“Eh.” The others complained. “Put her in the bathroom with Hika-chan.” Yuri recommended.

“Shut up!” Kyoumi told him.

Jessica smirked while Hikaru gave her a glare. She spun the bottle and pointed at Cath.

“Dare,” she said. “But don’t make me do the things that you did since I am still underage.”

“You’re already sixteen.” Jmee, her sister commented.

“That is still young, nee-chan.” Cath commented.

“Oh, okei.” Jessica said. “Ryutaro should put a cookie in his lips and Cath bite at it, the biggest that you can.”

Ryutaro smiled and put a cookie in between his lips. Cath studied it and when she already decided bit it though she also bit his lips.

The crowd went wild. Cath munched on the cookie while Ryutaro complained at her biting his lips.

“Gomen.” Cath apologized while tapping her boyfriend’s cheek.

“I thought you are underage? Stop being the lovey-dovey.” Kyoumi commented.

Cath grinned and spun the bottle which pointed to Hikaru.

“Truth.” He answered.

Cath smiled. “Have you formarly asked Jessica out?” she asked.

Hikaru looked at her in disgust. “No.” he answered.

“Eh, but you already told her you love her.” Cath complained.

“Ok fine, dare.” Hikaru said.

“Yosh.” Cath said while clapping her hands. She looked around for any suggestion, but the crowd was waiting for her. “Ok, kiss your favorite part of Jessica’s body.”

Jessica’s eyes opened wide in shock while Hikaru stared at her from head to foot. Jessica glared at him and showed him her fist to threaten him. Hikaru just smiled and stooped down. He kissed Jessica’s hair at the back of her head.

“Whuuu! Liar.” Kei and Yuya shouted at the same time.

“You just told us that you really like Jessica’s neck and flat stomach.” Yuya said.

Jessica stared at Hikaru who said, “Shut up!” to the two of them.

“Kiss her stomach.” The others taunted.

“And allow you a glimpsed of her stomach? No way.” Hikaru said. “I’m very possessive, you know.”

Empty plastic wrappers flew his way.

“By the way, is this a kissing game? Everybody is being asked to kiss somebody’s body.” Hikaru complained.

“We were just setting that for revenge.” Kyoumi said.

“I should be the one complaining here, Kyoumi-chan made me do the worst dare ever.” Natsu complained.

“Eh, I was the one who suffered here.” Yuto pouted.

Natsu thew a large empty can of soda on his way.

“Oh, come on, let us just drink.” Kota suggested.

“It is getting late, I guess we should head home.” Cath suggested.

“Oh, quit being the baby girl.” Yuri said.

Cath gave him a sullen look.

They were about to go home when Jmee took a wine glass and gulped the contents. Natsu stared at her cousin. Hazel tried to pull the bottle away.

“I thought you are already sober,” Joie commented staring at her friend.

“I am sober.” Jmee retorted back.

“No, you’re not.” Joie said taking away the bottle.

“Come on, let’s go home.” Cath told her sister.

Jmee nodded but before they were able to drag her away, she walked towards Kei who had already stood up.

Kei stared at her and she did the same. Jmee’s hand came flying towards his face but Kei was quick to catch it.

He sighed. “Come on, I’ll see you to your car.” He said and dragged her away.

The rest of the crowd fell silent.

“I just hope they could fix their problem.” Hazel commented.

“Cath, aren’t you going with them?” Ryutaro asked his girl.

Cath shook her head. “Let them have their alone time.” She said.

The others agreed.