FOREIGN AGREEMENT

On Music And Love [COMPLETED]
Hikaru just came home from Hikari’s. His whole body was aching due intensive practice. They were undergoing a dance workshop. He found out that he was not that good since he still needed to learn a lot.

Hikaru went directly to the kitchen. In the table, he found a letter address to him.

Hikaru,
Your daddy and I went on a trip to Hawaii. It is free so we grabbed the opportunity. We won’t be back ‘till next week. We left you your allowance and additional for your food expenses.
Don’t dare call us there, ok.
Love lots,
Mama
Hikaru pouted after reading the short note. “Uwaahh…” he cried. He felt betrayed. He also wanted to go to Hawaii. “You cheated!” he shouted.

He walked towards their refrigerator and took a pudding. He slumped in a chair and ate the pudding as if there was no tomorrow. He then felt a soaring pain in his shoulder. “Arrrgg…” he growled. “Why should the training be this hard?” he asked exasperated.

After gobbling the food and gulping a large amount of milk, he went directly to his room and fell on his bed without even bothering on changing his clothes.

Hikaru opened his eyes. It was dark outside. He didn’t have any idea how long had he slept. His head is aching and his stomach rumbling.

He tried to stand up. He thought of asking his mom to bring him food but then he remembered that she was not around. He needed to cook dinner.

He was about to walk when his head spin. He held on to his bedpost for support. His whole body is aching and trembling. He felt cold so he checked his room temperature. His heater was on but he still felt cold.

He grabbed his blanket to cover himself up. He dragged himself towards the kitchen. He rummaged their cabinet. He was sure that his mom store canned goods and other supplies there. He saw a corned beef and took it.

He was about to tear the lid open when his hand shook. The can slid down his palm and clanged on the floor. He growled in frustration. He bent down to pick up the canned good but then he felt dizzy. He held on to the chair nearest him.

He sighed. “I’ll just ask Jessica for help.” He told himself.

He tried to walk slowly making sure to grab on something solid to keep his footing. It took him awhile before reaching Jessica’s house. He pushed on the doorbell and waited outside. His eyesight was getting blurred probably because it was already very dark.

Jessica checked on the peephole. She sighed heavily seeing Hikaru standing in front her doorway clad in a blanket. The guy just looked terribly stupid. She shook her head and opened the door.

Hikaru smiled at her through half opened eye lids.

“What’s with you?” Jessica asked.

Hikaru laughed like a deranged being. He tried to focus on her face. “Co-could yo-u cook fomme?” he asked.

“Why would I?” Jessica asked. She could see the red flush in his cheeks and he was holding on to the blanket as if it was his life.

“Please…” he pleaded. Hikaru trembled. “It’s c-cold here.” He stammered.

Jessica felt a pang of guilt letting the guy stand outside in the cold so she opened the door. When he didn’t come in, she held his blanket clad arm and helped him walk in.

She made him sit in one of her couches. She felt him. The guy was so hot. “You’re sick.” She commented. “Where is your mom and dad?” she asked.

“Hawaii,” smiling, Hikaru answered.

“They left you like that?” she asked.

“They don’t know.”

“Call them then.” Jessica commanded frustrated at the fact that the guy looked so pitying at this state.

Hikaru shook his head and smiled at her. “They’re on honeymoon.”

Jessica chuckled and stared at him in amusement. “Yeah right, whatever.” She shook her head in desperation. “Will you be alright, I’ll just get you a hot drink?” she asked.

Hikaru nodded.

Jessica ran towards her kitchen. She took cup and some Morrocan mint leaves. She made a mint tea. It would be good for him.

She went back with the tea and found him asleep. She tapped him. “Hikaru-kun…” she called. “Hikaru-kun.”

Hikaru opened his eyes.

Jessica sighed. “Come on, you may stay on my guest room. You won’t be comfortable sleeping here.” She said. She put down the tea and helped him on his feet. She walked him towards an empty room. She let him sit on the bed resting his back on the head board.

Jessica took the tea and helped him drink it. “Good?” she asked.

Hikaru smiled. “Uhn.”

Jessica smiled back. They were usually not in good terms but she was still a Christian, she couldn’t let the guy rot in hunger and cold. “Do you want to eat something?” she asked.

Hikaru nodded.

“Have you drunk medicine already?”

He shook his head.

“Okei. Rest first and then I’ll wake you up when the food is ready.” Jessica helped lie to bed. She fixed his blanket for him. She checked the room temperature. The guy was chilling for pete’s sake.

Jessica went out to check his house. She was right, he left his house open. She saw the key on the table in the kitchen. A can of corned beef was on the floor. She guessed that he might had tried to cook for himself.

She went to his room and looked for clothes which he could change to. She blushed seeing his undies on one of the cabinets. She took one and then pulled a pair of pajamas. To hide her embarrassment, she put his undies on the stack of pjs. “God, why do I have to do this? Wei xen ma? Wei xen ma?” she asked.

She took the key and locked the doors.

She went back to make some porridge. She made some chicken stalk which she used as the base of the porridge. When the food was ready, she took a pack of Chinese flu medicine from her cabinet. She was thankful that she remembered to buy them for her stock.

When she checked his temperature, it was 39 degrees. Jessica panicked. She couldn’t let that continue. “Hikaru…” she shook him.

He only moaned in response.

“Eh.” She growled in frustration. “Will you wake up.” She shook him again but he still wouldn’t wake up.

She blew some air and took a basin of water from the bathroom. She pulled a clean towel from the cabinet, soaked it in look warm water and tapped it in his forehead then his face. She took off his blanket. The guy was still burning hot.

He was still wearing the t-shirt she saw him wearing that morning which means he didn’t change clothes. She tried to pull it up without waking him up. She gasped and blushed as his torso appeared in front of her. He was very fair without any trace of wrong embellishment. Her eyes roamed from his chest to his thin waist and flat stomach. “Jessica, the guy is sick so please clear your mind of all evil thoughts.” She told herself.

She felt Hikaru stirred probably feeling cold. “Shh. Don’t worry, I’ll just clean you up…” she told his sleeping body though her chest was pumping hard.

She carefully pressed the towel on his arms and hands. She heard that it is not right to rub the patient, one must be very careful not to strain the muscles. Her problem is how to put his pajamas on.

She stood up and took his clothes. As she turned to him, she saw him staring at her. Her breath was caught on . She gulped as she remembered that she guiltily took off his shirt without his permission.

To her amazement, he sat up. “I’ll change my clothes.” He said weakly.

Jessica grinned at him and nodded. She gave him his clothes. “Just tell me when you’re done.” She told him and immediately went out.

She patted her face. She must have been blushing ‘coz she felt so flushed. She sighed in relief. At least, she didn’t have to bear taking off his jeans and undies for him. “Ihhh…” she shrieked. She just couldn’t imagine doing that for him. She felt shivers running through her body.

She listened for his movements. There was none. She was flustered thus she opened his door. She peeped in.

Hikaru snapped at her movement, he was on the verge of taking down his pants. Jessica immediately closed the door. That was close. She tiptoed towards her kitchen and slumped on her chair. She fanned her hand in front of her face. Why does he need to be sick in times like this? She just couldn’t believe her luck.

When a long time passed, she checked on the porridge. She thinks that she had to change his porridge since it was probably cold already. She took another bowl and brought it to the room. She knocked first before she entered.

Hikaru looked at her. He was already holding the bowl she place on the bedside table.

“I brought you a new one, that must already be cold.” She commented.

Hikaru shook his head, “Iie.”

“Ah.” She nodded. She put down the bowl and took a bed table. She put it infront of him. She took the bowl from Hikaru and put on the table. She realized that he was still trembling. “Ni hao ma?” she asked.

“Huh?” he inquired. “Ah…” he smiled at her. “Hao le.” He answered also in Mandarine. “Xie xie ni.” He thanked her.

Jessica nodded.

Hikaru took the spoon. His hands trembled so Jessica snatched it from him to his surprise.

“I’ll help you.” She said and fed him.

After a while, she took the medicine pack on the table and poured it on the spoon. “This is quite bitter but this is better compared to the medicine tablets in the market.” She informed him. “You have to wash this down with the mint tea.”

Hikaru took the spoon and drained the powdered medicine. “Ehh.” His face contorted in the bitterness the powder. Jessica immediately helped him with the tea.

“What was that?!” he exclaimed after wards.

“Chinese medicine, it would be good for you.” She answered.

Hikaru glared at her. She just shrugged and took away the dishes.

The next day, Jessica dropped Hikaru at the studio. “Don’t you dare coming home sick again, today! I won’t allow you in my house anymore.”

“Okay fine, relax.” Hikaru hopped down from her car. “Thanks by the way.” He said waving.

Jessica nodded and waved back.

“Pick me up this afternoon.” Hikaru shouted as she was already starting her car. “Love you!”

Jessica almost crashed her car on the pavement. She stared at Hikaru’s retreating back from her side mirror. “What’s got into him?” she asked as shivers went down her spine. “Creepy.”