chapter 7

Our school's president is a gangster?!

 

JunHyung… What in the ..’ Hyuna looked at the soaked JunHyung , his eyes were red . What in the… Did he cry ..?

JunHyung  sneezed , Hyuna threwhim a towel , ‘ Dry yourself up.’

JunHyung looked at Hyuna , Didn’t she accept Hyunseung? Why is she still..

‘What?’ Hyuna asked ,noticing that JunHyung was staring at her .

‘Nothing..’ JunHyung quickly looked away.

 

~~

‘Oppa!’ A girl whined , ‘You’ve got to help us!’

‘Who messed with you this time? Which gang huh?’ DongHae asked .  

 ‘It’s not a gang. It’s that irritating president from my school. She thinks just cause she’s the president she can do anything she likes.’ The person complained again.

‘Alright jessica, oppa will help you settle this. I’ll go to your school tomorrow. ‘

‘Yay! Thank you oppa!’ Jessica smiled then left.

~~~

The next day…

‘ Hyuna unnie! See you tomorrow!’ SoHyun waved at Hyuna , before walking off at the other direction. 

Hyuna looked at the retreating figure, smiled abit then turn away . JunHyung… What’s wrong with you lately ?

Hyuna sighed then walked off in the other direction.

‘Alright! Where is she?’ Donghae asked , holding a phototgraph of Hyuna , Suzy and Sohyun.

‘Boss, she’s the at the side right?’A guy asked pointing to one of girls in the photo.

‘No. you dimwit. It’s the midd-‘

Before donghae could finish , one of his underlings already pointed to a girl , ‘It’s her.’

‘No. If I’m not wrong that’s the su person.’ Donghae replied , Of ALL the underlings in the world , I get those that doesn’t have any brains.  ‘Wait. Maybe she could be useful.’

Donghae walked over to Suzy , ‘Hey girl. Did you see Hyuna anywhere?’

Suzy looked at the bigger male , holding her books nearer to her chest , ‘N-No.’

‘Aha. Let me tell you. I hate girls who lie.’ Donghae said, walking closer to Suzy.

Suzy back up , squeaking when her back hit a wall.

‘So. Where is she?’

‘S-s-she l-l-left.’ Suzy stuttered out , tears almost bursting.

‘Good girl.’ Donghae whispered in Suzy’s ear , smirked,  then backed off  gesturing for his underlings to go to Hyuna’s house first .

~~

Hyuna walked pass the park that JunHyung and her played at when they were younger , she smiled at those memories.

‘Aha. My dear! How you’ve grown!’ A old lady smiled and walked to her .

‘Annyeonghaseo , ‘ Hyuna bowed .

‘You’ve grown so pretty. ‘ The old lady complimented hyuna , ‘The boy has grown into a fine young man as well. Back when I was still selling ice cream here , I remember him always crying for ice cream. Hahah. Brings back a lot of memories.’

Hyuna smiled .

‘Oh. Yesterday I saw him as well,but it was raining , yet he was still sitting on the swing. You have to tell him next not to stay in the rain like that.’

Hyuna looked over to the swings , So he was here yesterday… Why was he …

‘I’ll be saying goodbye to you now, I’ve got to get home!’ The old lady left.

‘That’s her! Kim Hyuna ! Stop right there!!’ A bunch of guys ran over and surrounded her , each holding a weapon.  (A.N hows this chapter ? T^T leave a comment ? maybe tell me how i can improve~? I found the JunHyung pic cute ._. okcan. no link. )