What now ?

Our school's president is a gangster?!

 

‘You like Hyuna , don’t you ?!’ JunHyung snapped , the sound bouncing off the walls of the empty corridor ,  giving the shorter male a harsh shove.

‘So what ?She isn’t dating anyone!’ HyunSeung replied , shoving JunHyung , for a moment he was stunned by his own actions , since when did he gain the courage to shove their school’s most notorious ganster ?? Was he trying to die ?!

‘I’m telling you… You can’t.’ Junhyung glared at Hyunseung , cracking his knuckles slightly .

‘W-why  not?’ Hyunseung stuttered upon hearing the cracking of Junhyung’s knuckles.

‘Cuz I said so.’ JunHyung replied clenching his fist, grabbing the collar of the shorter male , and pushing him up a wall.

‘Hey! What are you guys doing?!’ A voice called out , ‘Let him go this instant!’

The two males turned , it was Hyuna , and for a moment , JunHyung’s expression softened , letting go of Hyunseung , he sighed and just walked off.

Is he still mad at me …? Hyuna looked at JunHyung’s retreating figure.

‘Hyuna.’ HyunSeung said , with some confidence , ‘ I… I like you. Can you be my girlfriend ? ’

Hyuna’s eyes widened , Hyunseung had said it loud enough for JunHyung to hear it , JunHyung immediately stopped in his tracks.

Please… Say no… JunHyung closed his eyes , waiting for Hyuna’s reply .

‘Yes.’

JunHyung’s eyes shot open, he looked back at the two , HyunSeung was now hugging Hyuna tightly and possessively . JunHyung clenched his fist , then walked off, he didn’t know where he was going , but he just kept walking . His heart felt like it was being pierced by blades, he felt like dying .

He kept walking until he reached a playground , he instinctively sat on one of the swings .  

~flashback~

‘1… 2...3… … 10! Ready or not ?! I’m coming~!’ Hyuna yelled , running off to him JunHyung.

‘She’ll never find me . ‘JunHyung laughed , hiding behind one of the bushes near the pavement.

Soon , night fell and Hyuna still had not found JunHyung.

‘Did she leave…?’ Junhyung thought to himself, tears started dropping , ‘I… Where are you…’

Just then footsteps could be heard nearby , JunHyung immediately froze, squeezing his eyes shut .

‘Found ya~’ Hyuna said in a sing song voice.

JunHyung’s eyes opened , he smiled happily and hugged Hyuna tightly , crying into her shoulder.

‘Wahhhhh.’

‘H-Hey?! Why are you always crying?!!’

‘I thought you left…’

‘Don’t be silly. I promised that we would be together forever , didn’t we? ‘

JunHyung smiled into Hyuna shoulder after hearing those words.

Yeah. Together forever. He liked the sound of that.

‘Then it’s a promise!’ JunHyung pulled away , holding his pinky out to Hyuna.

‘Yeah.’ Hyuna replied, linking their pinkies (?) together .

~flashback end~

‘You said that we would be together forever , didn’t you? Where are you know?’ JunHyung looked up to the sky , Tears had started falling again .

Damn.. I said that I wouldn’t cry anymore right?! JunHyung sighed.

He looked up again , only to notice that it was raining. A perfect mood for a broken heart right? (?)

 

~Different scene~

‘Yes.’ Hyuna replied .

‘HyunSeung smiled , She accepted me !

‘Wait… I… I’m not sure… I … don’t know … I… ‘ Hyuna replied , flustered. What’s wrong with me?! I’m a gang leader for s sake. The gang leader of seouls’s toughest gang .  Why am I …

I guess she still need time to think … Hyunseung sighed. You don’t have to tell me now.. I’ll give you time. I’ll wait for you . ‘

‘W-what?’

‘I’ll wait.’ Hyunseung hugged Hyuna , ‘I love you. That’s why I won’t pressure you or anything . I’ll wait.’

 

(A.N how is this chapter?T^T leave a comment ? I like receiving comments, makes me feel that someone is enjoying it. :3 Thank you for reading. ! )