After the kiss ?

Our school's president is a gangster?!

‘Why did I have to kiss her yesterday…’ Hyunseung sighed to himself. Great , Jang Hyunseung . Great, You have just scared away your crush .

‘Hyunseung oppa!’ A voice behind him called out , Hyunseung quickly turned , hoping it was Hyuna , but sadly the voice was a little higher pitched. It was Jiyeon . A quiet girl in their class. Hyunseung raised an eyebrow , Since when was she so … un-shy ?  

‘What ? ‘ Hyunseung replied coldy , he was only thinking about Hyuna .

‘A-ah.’ Jiyeon replied back , startled by his tone , ‘ I-it’s just that I … i.. have two tickets for a movie… Would you want to see it with me ? ‘

‘No.’ Hyunseung replied , then walked past the school gates. He was thinking about Hyuna. He could only see Hyuna and not other girls .

~~~

Why is she acting so weird… Junhyung looked over at the smaller female next to him . They always walked to school together , it was something JunHyung liked. Something JunHyung cherished . But when they reached a certain street , they would have to be separated , in case it arouses anyone suspicion .  

‘ Ya. What’s the matter ?’JunHyun asked softly . Yeah, it wasn’t like him to treat someone so nicely. But Hyuna was special to him .

‘N-nothing…’ Hyuna replied , looking at the ground .

YEP. This isn’t Hyuna. ‘ Tell me.’ JunHyung said in a harsher tone , walking in front of her , blocking Hyuna’s way .

‘It’s nothing ok?! Stop bothering me already!! ’ Hyuna snapped , then looked at JunHyung with widened eyes , she didn’t mean to say any of those. It’s just that she was just frustrated with HyunSeung’s kiss yesterday . It was her first.

‘F-fine.’ JunHyung replied , his voice breaking slightly , unable to hide the hurt in his voice. Stop it. It’s un-JunHyung-ish. Calm down.

‘H-hey…’ Hyuna replied , reaching out for JunHyung , but was too slow . JunHyung had gotten away .

‘JunHyung…’ Hyuna said. 

~~~ 

 

Hyuna sighed and took her seat in class , looking behind to the empty table that belongs to JunHyung. She frowned.

‘U-um…’ A voice came from her right. It was HyunSeung.

‘H-hey..’ Hyuna replied , looking away from him .

‘Look.. I-I’m sorry about yesterday… I didn’t mean too… It’s just … ‘ Hyunseung explained .

‘It’s okay . Alright ? Let’s just be friends for now.’ Hyuna replied with a small smile that could melt HyunSeung’s heart right there and then.

‘Yeah.. I would like that. ‘ Hyunseung replied , looking at his desk , Yeah… Just friends... 

 

 

(A.N. I'm sorry this was so short . T^T follow me on twitter ? @meowzxc123 

Leave comments ? Suscribe please ? :D )