introductions ?

Our school's president is a gangster?!

 

‘ Kaichou!’ Sohyun yelled , while running down the hallways , ‘ Jessica and gang are bullying people again!’

‘Huh?! What ?! ‘ Hyuna replied , looking at the panting Sohyun , ‘Bring me there immediately.’

‘Yeah. Come with me.’ Sohyun replied , grabbing Hyuna’s hands and ran down the hallway to the scene of the bullying.  Cheh. So what if she has a gang?! Doesn’t mean she can bully students. As long as I’m here. No one will get bullied!

‘I’ll be taking this, you hear ? ‘ Jessica smirk victoriously at the wimpering girl , holding up a blue butterfly wallet . She had apparently poured water on her , the girl was soaked . Jessica laughed , followed by her minions laughing .

‘Return it this instant!’ Hyuna’s voiced rang out echoed in the currently empty hallway .

‘Or what , president ? ‘Jessica smirked , looking at the two girls . Another girl was hiding behind the vice president .

‘Return it. I’ll report you.’ Hyuna sad firmly , walking over the soaked girl , ‘ Are you alright ? ‘

The girl choked back a sob , and nodded , shivering slightly as the wind blew.

‘Let’s see you try. ‘ Jessica chuckled , her minions moving to surround the three girls.

‘Um… Kaichou…’ Sohyun murmured , tugging on Hyuna’s sleeve.

Hyuna looked around at the advancing girls , each cracking their knuckles , preparing to fight , ‘Cheh.’ She clenched her fist tightly. If I wasn’t pretending to be nice like this,I would have beaten the hell out of them a long time ago. This will be bad…

‘Look. I’m not that bad. Girl.’ Jessica said ,pointing to Sohyun , ‘Run , I’ll make way for you. You look like you’re gonna cry or something.’

Sohyun looked at Hyuna , Hyuna gave her a nod , with that Sohyun ran off.

‘Now then , president , what were you saying on stopping us ? ‘ Jessica smirked , then punched Hyuna in the jaw. Jessica nodded , her minions then went over to beat the two defenceless girls.

Hyuna didn’t say anything but embraced the shivering/crying  girl in her arms , blocking any punch or kicks that would harm her.

‘What are you doing over there?’ A voice rang out the empty hallways.

Jessica looked up , it was their school’s notorious gangster .Yong JunHyung. Behind him was Sohyun.

‘Oppa~!’ Jessica said happily , forgetting about Hyuna and the girl , skipping over to him and held his arm , ‘Did you miss me~? What are you doing with that girl?’

JunHyun raised an eyebrow , looked over to the two girls and said coldly , ‘No. None of your business.’  Then walked away.

‘Oppa!’ Jessica whined following Junhyung. Her minions following as well.

‘Kaichou!’ Sohyun ran over to Hyuna , ‘Are you alright?’

‘Yeah. Let’s go to the office, she needs some new clothes. Come on.’ Hyuna helped the girl to her feet.

-time skip-

‘Are you feeling any better? I’ve never seen you before . Are you new here? ‘

The girl nodded , ‘I-I’m Suzy. I just transferred here… T-thanks for y-your h-help. I-I hope we can be friends! ’

‘Don’t mention it , Suzy. And yeah , we will. ‘ Hyuna smiled.This type of innocent girl … I used to be like this…

-time skip-

‘I’m home!’ Hyuna said as she closed the door.

‘Hey are you alright?!’ JunHyung replied ,walking out of the kitchen holding a first-aid kit.

‘Yeah. I’m fine. I’m not weak. ‘ Hyuna replied , sitting down on the sofa.

Junhyung grabbed her arm. Hyuna winced in pain. ‘No you’re not. Come here.’

Junhyung lifted up her sleeve , to reveal a huge bruise with a couple of cuts here and there. He sighed gently , then went to bandage any bleeding parts he could find.

‘H-hey! Choto! Your bandaging me like some sort of mummy.’ Hyuna complained.

‘Shut up . I should have came sooner. Then you wouldn't have got hurt...' 

'HEY! I'm a gang leader remember? I'm not that weak. It barely hurts.' Hyuna said. 

 

(A.N. here's the first chapter ? How is it ? ... Hyunseung would come in later~ ._. comment ? suscribe ? eh. )

*Kaichou is president in japanese.

*Choto is like wait.