Rejection

Why Don't You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With a cheeky smile, you crept behind Cheondung who was in a deep thought. Cheondung was sitting at the school’s study area alone. You then slapped Cheodung’s shoulders which made him jump.

“Yah, Yoomi-ah… That hurts,”Cheondung whined while rubbing his shoulders.

You giggled cheekily and plopped down beside him.

“What are you thinking of?” you asked.

Cheondung shook his head, “Nothing.”

You nudged him, “I know you are thinking of something.”

Cheondung pretended to write on his notebook, “No, it’s nothing. Really.”

You were unsatisfied with his answer thus you kept on nudging him. “Are you thinking of your… secret admirer?”

Cheondung stopped writing on his notebook and sighed wistfully.

“What should I do, Yoomi?” Cheondung continued, “This is the first time I’m experiencing this and I’m totally lost.”

“Do you… like her?” you asked.

“Well, I only see her as an acquaintance. We rarely talk so… I don’t really know her.”

“Then, maybe you should just tell her that,” you suggested.

Cheondung looked up, “The thing is, how should I tell her?”

“You just say what you are feeling right now. Just tell her the truth.”

“But, do you think she will accept whatever I say?” Cheondung was still feeling doubtful.

You sighed wistfully, “Sometimes, we can’t force someone to like us. We can’t control other people’s feelings. Same goes to her. If you don’t have any feelings for her, she should accept it willingly.”

“But… I feel bad towards her.”

“Or maybe since you don’t really know her, try to get to know her better? Who knows she’s your type?” you smiled.

Cheondung remained silent.

“In life, we can’t please everybody. Someone’s heart will be broken. Just follow your heart, Doongie. No matter what happens o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter