Secret Admirer

Why Don't You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  

Cheondung-sshi, it’s hard for me to say this but I have to. I have fallen in love with you ever since I first saw you. I have baked a cupcake for you and I hope you will like it. ^-^ Your secret admirer.

Cheondung frowned as he read the pink card he received. He reached for the chocolate cupcake on his table and examined it. He scanned around the class but no one was in the class. It was lunch time and he decided to return to his class as he had forgotten to take something. He noticed the cupcake and the card on his table the moment he entered his class.

Cheondung rubbed his non-itchy head in confusion and gave a puzzled look. At that moment, you and Junhyung entered the class which causes Cheondung to jump a little.

  “Yah, Doongie, what’s wrong with you? You looked like as if you’ve seen a ghost,” you giggled.

   Cheondung tried to hide the card and cupcake and stuttered, “Err... N… Nothing…”

  Before Cheondung managed to hide the card, Junhyung noticed it and snatched the card away from Cheondung.

“Ohhh… What’s this?” A wave of curiousity struck Junhyung.

“Y… Yah!!” Cheondung was appalled.

“Ohhh… A love letter eh?” Junhyung scanned through the card. You began to scramble towards Junhyung to catch a glimpse.

“Yah, Junhyung! Give it back!” Cheondung tried to snatch back the card but Junhyung blocked Cheondung.

“Cheondung-sshi, it’s hard for me to say this but I have to. I have fallen in love with you ever since I first saw you. I have baked a cupcake for you and I hope you will like it. ^-^ Your secret admirer,” Junhyung read the card and gave an amused smile.

Cheondung covered his face in embarrassment. You burst out laughing.

“Wow, Cheondung-ah, secret admirer eh? Not bad!” Junhyung teased.

“She does like you a lot… She even bakes a cupcake for you,” you joined in.

Cheondung’s face turned ruby red, “Guys, stop it. Maybe she gets the wrong Cheondung.”

You gave Cheondung an are-you-kidding-me look, “Doongie, seriously? Everybody in this school knows that you are the only Cheondung here. Don’t make up excuses okay?”

“This is so embarrassing,” Cheondung covered his face again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter