Revealed

Why Don't You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bright morning sun beamed down on the busy streets of Seoul. The day dawned bright and clear. Yonghwa was reading the newspaper while having breakfast when the doorbell rang. Yonghwa gave a tiny sigh and dragged his feet to the front door to check who came early in the morning. Once he opened the door, he was surprised to see his little sister’s best friends in front of him.

“Eh, Cheondung? Junhyung? Why are you here so early?” Yonghwa blinked.

Cheondung forced a smile, “Yoomi forced us to come here early.”

“When we will still be able to sleep again…” Junhyung mumbled.

“So… the three of you have reconciled?” Yonghwa asked.

“She will only forgive us if we do whatever we ask her to do. Hyung, can you talk to her for us?” Junhyung gave Yonghwa a pleading look.

Yonghwa chuckled, “What did she ask the both of you to do?”

“Yesterday, she asked us to babysit children and today we are forced to wear those cat ears headbands to school. I can’t take this anymore, hyung. My reputation will be gone,” Junhyung complained.

“You don’t have a reputation in the first place,” you cut in. You walked towards them and handed Cheondung and Junhyung two cat ears headbands.

“Here, you have to wear them the whole day,” you instructed. 

“But, Yoomi-ah… This concerns our image. What will our schoolmates say? We will obviously be a laughing stock,” Junhyung whined.

Yoomi ignored Junhyung’s whining and put on the headbands for them. Yoomi clapped in satisfaction, “Both of you look good in it.”

Both Cheondung and Junhyung looked like they were about to die of embarrassment. Yonghwa tried to contain his laugh but he was grinning.

“Oppa, I’ll be going to school. See you later?” Yoomi beamed at Yonghwa.

“Hmm,” Yonghwa smiled and patted your head. You waved at Yonghwa before standing in between Cheondung and Junhyung and linked arms with them. The three of you then headed off to school.

~.~

“Yoomi-ah, people are looking at us,” Cheondung whispered. The three of you had reached school and were walking to your class. You were still linking arms with them. Students who passed by them whispered among themselves.

“Yeah, Yoomi-ah, please, can we take out this headband? It really feels funny,” Junhyung begged.

You beamed pleasantly and shook your head. Junhyung’s shoulder deflated in disappointment. The three of you walked towards the lockers before lessons start to take the necessary items for lessons. You were walking happily with your two best friends who were looking down in embarrassment but you stopped abruptly and pulled them to the side.

“Yah, Yoomi, what the hell?” Junhyung frowned.

You placed your index finger on your lips and whispered, “Look at that!”

You pointed to the locker area. Cheondung and Junhyung turned to the direction that you pointed and they saw someone lurking at Cheondung’s locker.  

“Isn’t that…. Baek Hee?” Cheondung narrowed his eyes to have a better look.

A petite nerdy-looking girl, wearing big glasses with two long braids hanging over her shoulders was scanning around and quickly slipped a card into Cheondung’s locker before scurrying off.

“Who the hell is Baek Hee?” Junhyung asked nonchalantly.

You gave Junhyung an are-you-kidding-me look before fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter