Please Forgive Us

Why Don't You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 “Aishhh, why is she not picking up?” Cheondung mumbled while speed dialed your number again. He heard the line ringing in his Blackberry phone speaker.

   “Hey, Yoomi here. I may be busy right now or my phone is not with me so please leave a message!” Cheondung hung up the moment he heard the voicemail. It was already the fourth time Cheondung had tried calling you but you did not pick up. Cheondung sighed wistfully and flung his phone to the side while lying down on his bed. He stared at his bedroom ceiling and pondered on why you were acting that way.

   Is Yoomi angry at us? But why? If she is unhappy with us, she should tell us instead of ignoring us right? Is it because of the cupcake earlier?

  Cheondung reached for his phone and speed dialed Junhyung. Junhyung answered at the first ring.

  “What do you want?” Junhyung asked in irritation.

  “Have you tried calling Yoomi?”

  “I’ll call her later,” Junhyung answered nonchalantly while checking out his skateboard.

  “Bro, I got a feeling that Yoomi is angry at us,” Cheondung expressed his thoughts.

  Junhyung rolled his eyes, “What for? We never do anything wrong to her. Like I said earlier, she’s having mood swings.”

  “No! It’s not mood swings or PMS. I think it’s because of the cupcake,” Cheondung guessed.

  “Cupcake? Why would she be angry at us for that?” Junhyung snickered while putting aside his skateboard.

  “I don’t know. That’s what I’m trying to figure out.”

  “I think she’s jealous.”

  Cheondung furrowed his eyebrow, “Jealous of what?”

  “She’s jealous because she doesn’t get to taste the delicious cupcake. We finished the cupcake before she walk off remember?”

  “Bro, I’m being serious here,” Cheondung sounded serious.

  “Chill, bro. She will be fine by tomorrow. You don’t have to overreact. Jeez,” Junhyung chuckled.

  “I don’t know, man. I just have this guilty feeling,” Cheondung bit his lips.

  “I bet you, she will be normal tomorrow. I’m sure she will be talking to us again. Take it easy, man,” Junhyung assured.

   “Well, I hope so,” Cheondung sighed.

~.~

   You punched your huge teddy bear repeatedly.

   Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why are you acting this way, Yoomi? And why am I so angry at them because of this? What is wrong with you, Jung Yoomi? You flung your teddy bear to the side and hurled yourself on your bed. Then, your phone began to ring again. You decided to ignore the call. At that moment, there was a knock on your door.

 “Come in.”

 “Yoomi-ah, do you want pizza? I’ve bought for us pizza,” your oppa, Yonghwa peeked in. Yonghwa is your only family left. Your parents died in a car accident when you were 9 years old.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter