Best Friends

Why Don't You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day dawned bright and clear and the air shimmered with warmth. Birds perched on branches and there was faint whispering of the breeze. You waved goodbye to the full-time teachers working in the child care centre. You had just ended your shift in a small child care centre. You were working there part-time as it was the school holidays and you wanted to earn extra allowance. Then, your Samsung Galaxy S2 beeped. You fished out your phone and checked the incoming message.

“Yah, come here and hang out with us! I know you already ended work. Don’t say no and don’t be late! :P – Doongie”

You shook your head and chuckled.

“I’ll see…” you typed. Satisfied with your answer, you pressed the send button and made your way to your best friend’s house.

You received a reply shortly afterwards, “YAH!! Don’t give me excuses! I don’t care; you must come here right now! – Doongie”

You grinned from ear to ear and decided to ignore the message.

~.~

“YAHHH! I DON’T CARE! I WANT A REMATCH!!” Junhyung exclaimed while throwing the console to his side.

“Dude, this is already the third race,” Cheondung gave Junhyung an are-you-kidding look.

“And this is the third time I lost,” Junhyung whined and crossed his arms while slouching on the sofa.

“Just accept the fact that I’m a better racer than you,” Cheondung teased while putting his console to his side.

Junhyung gave Cheondung a frustrated look.

“It’s just a game, Junhyung. You don’t have to be so serious about it. Okay, we’ll play another race and this is the last race okay?” Cheondung said.

“And I will win you this time,” Junhyung said in determination.

Cheondung just shook his head and chuckled while checking his Blackberry phone, “Where is Yoomi? She hasn’t replied my message.”

“Maybe she’s still working?” Junhyung asked.

“Nah, I don’t think so. She replied me just now,” Cheondung frowned.

“Don’t worry, she will come soon. You know her ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter