Chapter 10 - Lost and Found

The Cases of the Missing Lemon Candy!

Chapter 10 - Lost and Found

 

"Jonggie..." Hana looked at Sungjong and was trying so hard to get the words out.  She took a deep breath and looked up and noticed that her father's guards were coming towards them.  "Sungjong ah we need to get out of here?"

"Why do we need to get out of here?" Sungjong asked as he looked at Hana.

"I will tell you as we walk." Hana took Sungjong's hand and started to pull him along.

"Hana what's wrong?" Sungjong asked with concern in his voice.  He watched as Hana picked up speed.  She came to a sudden stop when they arrived at the park.

"Sungjong my uncle is not a good person." Hana took a deep breath and closed her eyes, 'i need to be honest with you about something."

"Hana what are you talking about. What do you mean that your uncle is not a good person?  He seemed to be nice when I met him. Why do you say that you're not being honest with me? You seem like a nice girl to me?"

"I don't feel like a nice girl with my uncle threatening me to do stuff I don't want to." Hana said in a cold tone.

"Then why don't you go to the police?" Sungjong asked.

"Because they will not be able to do anything for me. The would arrest me. I am in far too deep Sungjong ah." Hana said, "Sungjong I am the..." Hana's eyes widen and she tackled Sungjong to the ground when the gun shot went off.  They rolled down the hill and stopped when they reached the bottom.

"Do you remember me now Sungjong ah." She changed her voice and looked down at him.  Hana smirked as she leaned closer to Sungjong's lips.

"You're the lemon candy thief?" Sungjong asked.

 "Bingo, but I don't want to be forced into stealing anymore." Hana said as she looked at him. "My uncle wants me to get caught so he can take over my families company. My accounts are locked until I am twenty-five."

"You still could have gotten out of it." Sungjong said as he rolled them over. Sungjong was on top now and looked down at Hana.

"I was impossible for me to. Do you think I would be alive right now. My uncle would have killed me like he killed my parents." Hana cried out.

---

 

"You heard that right?" Woohyun asked and noticed Hoya started to run in the direction of the gun shots.

 "Hoya hyung wait." Myungsoo said as he followed him.  Woohyun trailed behind Myungsoo and crashed into him.

 "Yahh why did you stop?" Woohyun barked.

 Myungsoo turned and glared at Woohyun. "Hoya hyung pointed out something. That guy..." Myungsoo pointed at the man with the gun, "Is after Hana and Jonggie."

 ---

 Sungjong got off of Hana and sighed, "I will do what I can to help you Hana sii." Sungjong placed a hand on her shoulder.

 "Thank you Sungjong oppa." Hana sat up and leaned in and kissed Sungjong on the cheek, "I am glad I met you and my feelings for you are sincere.  You are the first person I met who did not look at me and say she is the daughter of so-and-so.  She is going to drive her parents empire into the ground."

 Sungjong blushed, "People should not say those things about you Hana sii." Sungjong said as he leaned closer to Hana. "I like you to Hana...in fact. I like you a lot." Sungjong leaned in and pressed his lips against Hana.

 "How sweet!" A man said and the two pulled away. "Hana your uncle request your presents and he would also like to see your boyfriend.

 ---

 

"Gyu hyung we found them..." Hoya said as he made his way down the hill with Myungsoo and Woohyun, but Hoya was going another way.  His plan was to sneak up behind the man. "The man has a gun and found Hana and Sungjong."

Try to get the man away from them.  Dongwoo and I will be there soon.

"YAHH what do you think you are doing. Stay away from them!" Woohyun yelled.

"That idiot." Myungsoo cursed under his breath.

The man shot at Woohyun and Myungsoo pulled him out of the way in the nick of the.  Hoya came from another angle and hit  the man on the back of his neck.  Hoya watch the man fall to the floor. "Jonggie! Hana! Are you alright."

They both nodded! Sungjong reached over and took Hana's hand, "You will be fine. They will not do anything to you."

---

"You will be safe here Hana." Hoya smiled placing two hands on her shoulders, "Your uncle will not be able to touch you.  Sungjong ah you are staying here with her. He uncle knows what you look like and that will put you in danger."

"But Hoya hyung..." Sungjong started and looked at Hana with some hurt in his eyes.

"But nothing Sungjong ah. I do not want to see you or Hana get hurt. Jonggie you are like a little brother to me and I need to protect you."

"But..." Sungjong pouted.

"You are staying here." Sunggyu entered the room with Dongwoo who was eating ice cream.

"You two go out and get food while we do your dirty work." Woohyun whined.  Woohyun jumped slightly when Sunggyu glared at him. "Myungsoo and Sungyeollie you two stay here and babysit."

"Gyu hyung I am not a child." Sungjong said.

"Your life is in danger. DEAL WITH IT."  Sunggyu said, "Hoya do you know where we have to go?"

"Nehh" Hoya said as he handed Sunggyu the man who tried to kill Sungjong and Hana's phone.

 "Perfect. We will head there now." Sunggyu left the room with Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Hoya.


an - one more chapter to go. I hope you liked this chapter and I am sorry this fic is so short. Sungjong is just hard to write romanace from since I see him as a little brother