Chapter 9 - Ddeokbokki Date

The Cases of the Missing Lemon Candy!

Chapter 9 - Ddeokbokki Date 

Hana and Sungjong were sitting at a Ddeokbokki stand eating a snack. Sungjong continued to study Hana he knew something was wrong and hopes that she would tell him soon. Sungjong watched he closely and sighed.

 

"Is something wrong Sungjong oppa?" Hana asked. 

"I am just worried about you that is all." Sungjong smiled sweetly and reached over and whipped sauce off of Hana's face.

Hana blushed and looked down at her feet.  She had never felt this way about anyone before.  Hana could not take lying to Sungjong anymore.  He needed to tell him that she was the Lemon Candy thief, but after they finish their meal.

 

"You two make an adorable couple!" The ahjumma smiled as she placed another Ddeokbokki in front of them. "This one is on the house." She smiled at them and went back to serving the rest of her customers.

 

"Sungjong oppa I need to tell you something." Hana said as she looked down at her food.

 

"Whatever it is you can tell me?" Sungjong said taking her hand in his. "I am here for you no matter what!"

 

---

 

"If I were Jonggie where would I take a girl on a date?" Myungsoo said tapping his chin. He looked at Hoya and Woohyun.

 

"I think...." Woohyun started, but was cut off by Hoya."

 

"Anything you are going to suggested is something Jonggie will not do.  He is not a erted jerk like you.  He does not play with a woman's heart." Hoya barked with his arms crossed.

 

"Down doggie! Play nice!" Woohyun smirked ad jumped slightly when Hoya grabbed onto his shirt.  "Someone has a short fuse.  Is it because you don't like the way I am talking or you are losing your Jonggie to a girl who has been lying to him this entire time?"

 

"Shut Up!" Hoya growled.

 

"Make me!" Woohyun smirked and flinched when he saw Hoya's fist coming towards his cheek, but he was never hit. Woohyun opened his eyes slowly and noticed that Myungsoo grabbed onto Hoya's wrist.  Myungsoo had stopped Hoya from killing him.

 

Myungsoo glared at Woohyun, "I did not do it for you! Now let's find Sungjong ah and Hana.  I have a really bad feeling that something is going to happen."

 

"Myunggieeeee" Myungsoo heard Sungyeol's voice in the ear piece her was wearing. 

 

"Where?" Myungsoo asked.

 

---

 

"Gyu Gee Gee why so grumpy?" Dongwoo asked as he looked at the older man.

 

"He should not have lied to us Dongwoo." Sunggyu said as he walked down the streets with Dongwoo.  Sunggyu did not like all the stares they were getting.  I guess his red hair and Dongwoo's pink hair were a bit different.

 

"Hyung he has his reasons let's get some Ddeokbokki!" Dongwoo said grabbing onto Sunggyu;s arm and pulled him along. Even though he objected.

 

---

"Jonggie?"

an - short chapter and late update. Im sorry. 2 more chapters to go. I know this fic is really short, but I lost inspiriation in this fic. I hope you enjoy my failed fic. T^T