Chapter 7 - Goddaughter

The Cases of the Missing Lemon Candy!

Chapter 7 - Goddaughter

Sungjong and Hana were waiting in line to go up to Seoul tower. He smiled as he watches Hana clean her camera lens. He wanted to capture her beauty. Sungjong brought his camera up to his eyes and snapped a picture of Hana.

Hana looked up and smiled at Sungjong as smiled, "Looks like we are next!" Hana smiled and grabbed onto Sungjong's arm, pulling him along.

He did not expect that Hana would touch him. He did like her, but was unsure of her feelings towards him.

People always seemed to be mean to Sungjong. He did not count his hyungs for being mean most of the time. They were like his brothers. He hated the people that called him a girl or gay because of his feminine appearance. He absolutely hated it.

"Sungjong oppa..." Hana said braking his thought.

"Nehh Hana what is it?"

"It's our turn to get on silly!" Hana giggled.

Sungjong's face flushed! Her laugh was cute and it made him smile. Sungjong came to the conclusion he was in love. He normally did not believe in love at first site, but he was will to go against his life values for Hana.

---

Sunggyu opened the door to Tablo's office without even knocking. He walked over to his desk and slammed his hands down.

"What can I help you with Sunggyu?" He said not even looking up from him. "Ah I see Dongwoo has come to. I think he is here to make sure you remain as calm as possible."

"I am calm!" Sunggyu said in a loud voice.

"Doesn't sound like it! So what brings you here today Sunggyu?"

"Sungjong is missing! That girl names Hana is with him and she is the person who has been stealing from the Lemon Candy Company that you own! WERE YOU EVER..."

Sunggyu felt arms wrap around his waist and he started to feel at ease again. He looked back and noticed Dongwoo. "Gyu Gee Gee calm down.  You might have a heart attack with all this anger of yours."

"The reason why I didn't want you to know is unimportant. I need you to do something for me!"

"And what is that Hyung?" Sunggyu said with some irritation in his voice.

"Just listen to me Sunggyu. You to Dongwoo." Tablo said looking at the two eldest members of Infinite.  He let out a sigh and pulled out something from the shelf behind him. It was a picture of a much younger Hana and Tablo, "She is my goddaughter."

---

Hana watched as the station disappeared. This reminded Hana about her favorite drama 'Boys over Flowers'. She would not mind getting stuck in the cable car with Sungjong.

Hana lifted her camera to her eye and snapped a picture. "Beautiful..."

an - I know it has been over a month and I am sorry for not updating. I had writers block plus school. I decided to end this story at 11 chapters.  It is really hard for me to write for Sungjong as the lead. I normally don't write love at first site, but with this story it was different. I hope you understand *throws hearts* ENJOY!