Chapter 6: Is Hana the Lemon Candy Thief?

The Cases of the Missing Lemon Candy!

Chapter 6: Is Hana the Lemon Candy Thief?

Hana was sitting in a cafe waiting for Sungjong to arrive. She took a sip of her Pumpkin Spiced Latte and looking at her phone checking the time. She was going to eat once Sungjong got here.

"Are you meeting someone noona?" A young man with blonde hair in a ponytail sat down across from Hana. His school uniform was a mess and he looked like a girl most of the time. All you needed to add as a skirt.

"Ren why are you doing here? Does your father not trust me to go on a date? Hey don't you have school?" Hana asked as she took another sip of her drink.

"I have school, but no one knows I left. I have the teachers wrapped around my finger. No appa did not send me here. I came on my own because I wanted to see the man who stole my Noona's heart." Ren smirked.

"Nosey much and who I hang out with is none of your damn business!" Hana sighed, "Is there anything else you need?"

"Nope not really noona! You should not talk so harshly it's un lady like and you need to be careful noona. No one knows that your..." Ren rested his hand on his chin and leaned forward, "I mean no one knows your dirty little secert, but me and appa. Don't worry noona I will keep you safe." Ren tilted his head and smirked  "I see you girly looking man walking back here!"

"And what are you Ren? You look like a girl sometimes and if you don't watch what you say Ren. Those pictures of you trying on my heels will get around you school!" Hana smirked.

"You wouldn't would you Noona?" Ren asked.

"Try me!" Hana smirked and smiled as Sungjong when he arrive.

"Hana I'm sorry I am late." Sungjong walked over to the table. "Who is your friend?"

"Sungjong this is my cousin Ren who was just leaving and will be getting a lecture from me when I get home. You need to stop skipping school Ren."

"I will stop skipping once I find out the turth about why you have been acting strange at home and I think I finally got my answer. I will be going now. Nice to meet you Sungjong hung and you better treat noona right."

"I will treat her right." Sungjong smiled at Hana.

---

"Hyung please don't kill me!" Sungyeol said as he continued to back away from Sunggyu.

"If you tell me what was so important in that file I might just let you live." Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone.

"Hana is not who she says she is." Sungyeol screamed out.

"What do you mean by that?" Hoya asked as he grabbed Sungyeol by the shirt. Hoya was really protective of Sungjong, "What do you mean by that? Hana seems like a nice girl."

"But her uncle is a bad man." Sungyeol said, "If you let go of me I will explain to you about Hana and her uncle. I think..."

Myungsoo sighed, "We think Hana's uncle is behind the Cases of the Missing Lemon Candy!"

"Didn't Jonggie say that the thief was a girl?" Woohyun asked.

---

"Hana, where else would you like to go today?" Sungjong asked.

"How about somewhere that we can get started on our photography project. Someplace that..." Hana paused as she noticed someone watching her from his car. She let out a sigh and knew Ren must have told his father that she was on a date.

"Is something wrong Hana?" Sungjong asked.

"Nothing you have to worry about Sungjong oppa." Hana grabbed onto his arm and pulled him along. "Let's go to Seoul Tower."

"That sounds like a great idea!" Sungjong smiled and ignored his cell phone that continued to vibrate in his pocket. He ended up turning it off moments later.

---

"Damn it he isn't answering." Hoya said.

"There has to be a reason behind that. If you say that Hana is the one that is stealing the Lemon Candy for her Uncle can't it be that she is being forced to. It said in her file that her parents died in a plane crash when she was four. She wasn't with them because it was only a short trip." Dongwoo started. "In the hacking that Myungsoo did was that Hana cannot take over her partents company till she is 25 and all the accounts are frozen.  Hana's Uncle isn't doing well in his business so he is using Hana to steal from her parents company that her father's best friend is running and do you know who that is?"

"Tablo hyung." Sunggyu said as he stood up and headed towards Tablo's office.

an - this chapter isn't my best but. I wanted to update this. This fic is going to be 15 chapters. Jonggie is to hard for me to write. I plan on another fic with Jonggie in it but he will not be the lead. Hehehe Rianne knows what I'm Talking about, but it will not come out for another month. ENJOY!