Chapter 5 - Can I Call you Oppa

The Cases of the Missing Lemon Candy!

Chapter 5 - Can I Call you Oppa

"Yahhh Lee Sungyeol tell me why her file is so important." Sunggyu gripped onto Sungyeols shirt the rest of the Infinite members just stared at Sunggyu.  They knew that it was not a smart idea to get Sunggyu mad because the end result is never pretty.  Sungyeol always knew how to push Sunggyu's button's.

"I don't think I will. I think it is entertaining to see you pissed off hyung!" Sungyeol smirked.

Sunggyu pushed Sungyeol into the tree. "Yahhh"

"Hyung enough!" Woohyun said as he pulled Sunggyu away from Sungyeol, "Beating the pulp out of him will not give you the answers that you are looking for. Just keep the file because she may be important."

"Why?" Dongwoo asked.

"Do you know who her uncle is?" Woohyun smirked , "Well I have seen enough time to get back to class." Woohyun walked off and Sunggyu followed him. 

"I should make sure Gyu Gee Gee doesn't kill Woohyun for the information that he is hiding from him." Dongwoo ran off. "Hoya I will see you in class. Don't make me sit next to those annoying girls again. Oh and say hi to Jonggie for me." Dongwoo said as he ran backwards and then turned around to catch up to Sunggyu and Woohyun.

"..." Myungsoo just grabbed onto Sungyeol's arm and pulled him along. Sungyeol decided not to try and escape from Myungsoo because he was scary when...he was just scary.

Hoya just decided to walk over to where Sungjong was and talk to him.  He also wanted to meet the girl and figure her out. There was something off about her and Hoya felt the need to protect their youngest. Hoya was Sungjong's roommate after all and he respects him.

---

"Hana..." Sungjong started to trail off, "If you are not busy after school would you like to grab a coffee and discuss the photography assignment?"

"I would love to, but I might have to leave when my uncle calls. He is very protective after my parents died in a car crash when I was five."

"I'm sorry if I brought up something painful for you to talk about." Sungjong bowed his head and grabbed onto Hana's hand.

"Sungjong ah it's ok...um I have a question...can I call you oppa. You are older than me and since we feel comfortable around each other. Umm I was just wondering if I could call you oppa. I know that we are the same age, but..."

"Hana you don't have to explain to me. You can call me oppa. Not a lot of people call me oppa, but I like it." Sungjong smiled and noticed he was still holding onto Hana's hand. He blushed and let go of her.

"Jonggie." Hoya called out as he walked over.

"Hoya hyung!" Sungjong said in a semi shocked tones. Sungjong knew that his hyung's were spying on him and she was shocked that Sunggyu said that they should not spy on the maknae. Sunggyu always enjoyed poking his nose into other people business. It was mainly Dino hyung, Namgrease and Sungyeol.

"Sungjong ah who is your friend?" Hoya asked looking into Hana's big eyes.

"I'm Song Hana it is really nice to meet one of Sungjong oppa's friends." Hana winked. "SUngjong ahh I will see you in class and we can go for coffee after." Hana started to walk backwards and waved at the two boys.

Hana waited until she was out of sight to call up her uncle. "Uncle I have a project tonight..." She lied, "I know you want me to do that thing for you, but my grades are important. Nehh I understand. Tomorrow!" Hana hung up her phone and walked into the building where her next class was being held.

an -  I know I know it's been over a month, but you have to understand that its hard for me to write for Jonggie. He is like a cute little brother who is a diva to me. T^T Well I hope you enjoy my short and lame attempt of a chapter. This might be 15-20 chapters IDK...ENJOY