Evidence

To Reach You

 

SeungHyun's POV

 

As I watch Jiyong and Dara run away from me, I can't help but to smile widely. I need to talk to ChaeRin. No, I need to report to ChaeRin. I grinned at that thought.

"Jiyong!" someone shout then I found it's Jessica. Tears are in her eyes. And angry. "Why...why her!!!" then run immediately.

Bingo! I thought. I should be taking a nap right now but these things happened. It's interesting though.

Then I return to our classroom. ChaeRin and Bom are there. 

"Where is Dara?" ChaeRin asked me.

"She is with Jiyong" then I grinned at her.

Her one eyebrow raised. "Did something happenned?"

I nodded. Still grinning. I handed her the notes that Dara and I received. "Both of us didn't wrote that." I said to her.

Bom snatch and read those notes "This is not Dara's handwriting. Neither SeungHyun too." then she look at us "What is happening here?!" 

ChaeRin laugh. "Relax Bommie." then she turn to me "I saw her putting these note in your locker"

"Your lucky you were not caught." I said.

"Well, I guess I learned how to hide myself very well." then she laugh again. "But she's still really sneaky. I don't know when she was able to put the note on Dara's desk."

"I guess during the baseball game." I said.

She nodded, thinking that maybe I am right. "I guess these notes are already an evidence against her since I have a copy of her writing style"

"How can you do that?" I am amazed

"Well, I have my own ways." she just grinned.

"Yah! You two idiots! What the hell is happening?! Don't talk as if I am not here!" Bom shouted. 

ChaeRin laugh again. "Omo! Bommie, mianhe! Well...SeungHyun and I doing some detective thing."

"What?" Bom is now confused. I chuckled. 

"When those rumors about us starts to spread. I secretly start to investigate who made those rumors." ChaeRin said.

"Did you already know who did that?!" Bominator is alive. 

"Wait Bommie. I am not finished yet." Bom nodded. Her face is red, she's angry now. I want to laugh but I don't want to be attack by her right now. Maybe later. I smile widely. 

"Then I found out who started that but I still need more evidence. And SeungHyun offered some help. Since he caught me spying that person." I just smirk. Then I remembered that incident.

Flashback

Rumors are everywhere. I can sense that Dara is avoiding Bom and ChaeRin. I even saw her running away from them. As much as I wanted to talk about it with Bom, I can't. Because the issue is between them, I don't want to interfere. I'll just watch for now on how things will go. 

At the classroom, on our freetime, I heard Jiyong talking to Dara but suddenly she run away. Like what she did to Bom and ChaeRin earlier. I sigh. Jiyong stand up, it seems that he will follow her but Seungri called him and start to chat with other boys. Then after a while, Jiyong said excuse to them. Then leave the room. I bet that he will follow Dara. I look at Bom, she is in her desk, not talking, just looking at the window. Then I saw ChaeRin stand up and leave the room. I followed her. 

I saw her at girl's comfort room entrance but for some reason, she just stay there. After minutes passed, she suddenly walk faster then her eyes widened when she saw me. She grab my arm. Then pull me inside at boy's comfort room since it's near in girl's comfort room. 

"You know, we are still young and your not my type." I .

She raised her eyebrow. "Thank you for that wonderful words. And your not my type too."

I laugh. Luckily, no boys are inside. "So, what are you doing earlier?"

She look at me then sigh. "I guess I have no choice but to tell you" she said. "I already knew who made these stupid rumors."

That caught my full attention. "Who?"

"The campus queen." she said.

"Who?" I asked her again.

She laugh. "Idiot! Jessica, the campus queen. You don't know her?"

"I knew Jessica. But campus queen? I didn't know that there such thing in these school." I said.

She laugh again. "You really are something."

"Oopps...don't fall with me. My heart is for one girl only." I again.

"Shut up! I know that! Okay...back to the issue. I guess you saw me at the entrance only right?" I nodded. "I heard that campus queen is talking with her girlfriends about those rumors. Then I heard in their conversation that she is the one who started that. Oh and even Dara's rumor too. She is the culprit! You know, when I heard that. I really want to smack her face right away but I need more solid evidence. She can easily deny everything."

I stopped for a while, analyzing on what ChaeRin said. "I guess I know the reason why she did that." 

"It's because she knew that Jiyong likes Dara since 1st year." I said.

I look at her then smile widely. "Oh so you knew it too."

"That Jiyong likes Dara?" I nodded. She rolled her eyes. "Duh! It's so obvious! And that Jiyong, so coward!"

I laugh on what she said. "Well...I am too."

Then it's her turn to laugh. 

"I'll help you." I said

"On what?"

"To find solid evidence against her."

Her eyes widend. "Really?" I nodded. "Why?"

"Let's just say that it awakened my curiosity." I said safely. 

She just made a face. Not believing on what I said. "Alright. Let's do this. But don't tell about these things yet to Bom. You know that girl, she tends to act impulsively."

"Noted on that Mam!" then I salute her. She just laugh.

"What?! That campus queen started all those stupid rumors?! Aish! I will smack her face!" Bom's angry voice made me back to reality. Then she started to walk away. I stopped her. "What?!" Bominator is really now alive. I just laugh.

"Just be still Bommie. Dara don't know anything yet. So, we will confront that campus queen in a more civil way. We will let her to admit it in front of us." ChaeRin said. 

"But how?!" Bom is really angry. But still, she's pretty in my eyes. I chuckled.

ChaeRin just smile mysteriously. She's planning something.