Like

To Reach You

 

Jiyong's POV

 

When Dara left, I let out a big sigh. Earlier, before the baseball game starts, I'm talking with SeungHyun but my mind is with Dara because I saw her with Jae Joong. That guy even pinched Dara's cheeks! I'm still a coward. I still can't reach her. Yeah, I can talk to her but I want to do more! I sigh again.

"Jiyong? Is there a problem?" I heard someone said. Then I found out it's Jessica.

I smiled and shook my head. "None." then I saw her carrying some sports equipment. "Let me carry that" 

"Thanks!" she smiled. 

"Where to?" I asked her.

"At the storage room. Hey! You're also a committee member, you should know that!" then she pout her lips. The storage room is located behind our gym.

I laugh. "Mianhe, I guess I am still overwhelmed in our victory"

"Don't relax yet. Even though your team won against our boys, there still three more games. So, watch out." she laugh.

I laugh again then we started to walk.

"Hey. Dara is cute today. She already made friends with others. Thanks to you." she suddenly said.

"I disagree with that." then I smile "Although she keeps telling me that it's all because of me. It's still because of her hardwork, not mine." 

"Oh I see" she said. Then she remembered something. "Omo! I saw her with the new student in your class. Jae Joong, right? They look good together." 

Upon hearing that words, my mood immediately go down. I just hide it from Jessica. "Really?" Aish! I can pass as an actor. 

She nodded. "Hmm...but on the entire game, I noticed that her eyes did not leave SeungHyun. Well, I can't blame her. He really played very well. Omo! I noticed too many things." then she laugh.

I did not say anything. My whole being feels like in a comatose. 

"Huh? Is that SeungHyun and Dara?" I heard Jessica said. I did not notice that we already at the gym. 

Yes, she's right. They are seating on the middle of gym, facing each other. I found myself running to them. I grabbed Dara's arm. Then run again. Together with Dara. Away from SeungHyun. 

"Jiyong?" Dara said. "What's wrong?" when we stopped from running. We are now at the back of gym. 

Dara's voice brought my senses back. I sit down. Hiding my face, I know that redness is all over my face. I am embarassed!

 


Dara's POV

 

"Your face is red Dara! Aigoo! Let's change faster. We must not be sick. There are still three more games starting tomorrow." Bom said while we are heading back to our classroom. 

I just nodded. I did not correct Bom why my face is red. I can't. It's embarassing. Everytime I'm with Jiyong, time always stopped. 

I saw a small note on my desk.

"Dara, Let's meet at the gym. Don't tell anyone.

I'll be waiting. SeungHyun."

SeungHyun? What will he tell? After changing, "Bom, ChaeRin...I'll do some errand. I'll just meet you later." then I run out immediately.

As I arrived at the gym, I saw SeungHyun, lying on the middle of gym.

"Ah..S-SeungHyun" I called his attention

He get up and look at me. "Sit, I'm still tired because of the game." he said. I just nodded, I sitted in front of him. Now, we are facing each other. In the middle of gym.

"What will you tell me?" he suddenly said.

"Eh?" I am confused. 

He get something from his pocket. A note like mine. "You said in this note that you will tell something to me."

My eyes widened then I shook my head. "I...I didn't wrote that." What is happening? Then I also get the note from my pocket. "I saw these in my desk." 

He checked first then his face darkened. "I didn't wrote these too. Someone is toying us." then he sigh.

"Toying us? But who?" I asked him.

"Secret. I won't tell you." then he smiled. 

Thank goodness. His dark aura earlier scares me a little. Think Dara! I need to think of what we should talk about. Then I remembered what Jae and I are talking about earlier. And what Jessica told me last week, to try to talk with other boys other than Jiyong.

"Ah...do you know...do you know the meaning of special someone?" I asked him.

He stopped for a while. "Treating that person differently from others."

"I see. So that's how it is." it's more I'm talking to myself. Then something popped in my mind. "Do you have special someone?" 

He nodded then smile. My eyes widened. "Is it Bom?" I asked him. He laugh and nodded again. I knew it! There's something between him and Bom.

"Don't tell her about this. I'll tell that to her when the right time comes." he said to me. I nodded immediately. "But aside from her being my special someone. There is something more than that, I love her."

My eyes widened again. "Love?!" he nodded. So..am I inlove with Jiyong?! "But how will...how will you know if your already inlove?"

"It will just happen. Before you know it, you're already inlove with that someone special."

He laugh when he see my confused face. "You will realize it soon."

Then I felt someone grabbed my arm and I found out that it's Jiyong! I look at SeungHyun, he just smirk. 

When Jiyong run, I run too since he is holding my arm.

Then I found that we already at the back of the gym. No student is around.

"Jiyong?. What's wrong?" I asked him.

He sit and hide his face. Seconds passed before he speak. "Mianhe." 

"Eh? For what?" 

"For dragging you here. I..I want to know something from you." he said

What is it? My mind asked. 

"Do you...do you like SeungHyun?" he suddenly asked.

"Eh?! Of course...of course I like him. He is a friend!" I answered.

"How about Jae?" 

"Jae? I like him too. He is also a friend."

He laugh after that. "Aish!" then he stand up. "Come. Let's go back." he started to walk. I just follow him. Still confused on what's happening.

 

 


what a long chapterrrrrrrrrrr haha thank you to the new subscribers :D oh and the views too ^^ thank you! *bow*