Suspicion

To Reach You

 

ChaeRin's POV

 

"Bom, that new student, do you feel anything odd about him?" I said to her. We are currently watching him and Dara talking.

"What do you mean?" she said.

"Well... it's just been days since he became our classmate and yet he is talking to Dara as if they already knew each other before."

"Hmm... maybe he is not yet aware in those rumors around Dara. Or I guess he is just being friendly with her." she have a point  but I had a feeling that he is up to something.

"I hope so. I'll just let him right now but I will closely monitor him."

Bom laugh. "Aigoo, this is something new. Are you somehow interested in him?"

I rolled my eyes. "You're imagining things." 

"And so are you" she laugh again 

"I just want to protect Dara." I said.

After class, I am on my way to teacher's area to do some errand before going home. Bom and Dara already left. Then I saw the new student. He is now going upstairs, to rooftop definitely. I follow him silently. When we reach the rooftop, I saw the campus queen is there. "Hmm..something is really fishy here." I said to myself. They talked for about 6mins and the campus queen is now heading to door, to go down maybe. I immediately hid myself at the back of the door. 

When the campus queen is now out of my sight, I asked myself "Where is that new student?"

"I'm here" a voice from my back. I was startled then turned around. My eyes widened. Crap! 

"Eavesdropping?" he said. Grinning to me. "That's a bad habit"

I look to different direction. Avoiding his teasing eyes.

I calm myself then sigh. I put my arms on my waist with eyebrows raised. I already hide the embarassment I felt earlier. 

"What are you talking about with that campus queen?" I said.

"It's a secret. I am not telling you." he said then laugh.

I a now irritated! But I need to act calm in front of him. "Oh is that so. Too bad for me. I'll go ahead." I was about to turn around but I suddenly remember something "You know, Dara is a precious friend of mine and so is Bom. If something bad happened to them especially to Dara, I'll definitely strangle your neck together with that campus queen." then I immediately walk away from him.


Jae's POV

 

ChaeRin already left but I'm still laughing. What is she saying?! Since my arrival in this school, this is the first time that I talked to Jessica. Well, Jessica is the daughter of my mom's friend. We are not really in speaking terms and when we see each other in some family gatherings, I'm always avoiding her. I don't like her style, a spoiled brat. 

I sigh. That brat wants me to befriend Dara so Dara will divert her attention to me instead of that Jiyong, the popular guy in this school. Honestly, I really like Dara. I can't say yet that it's already something but she's different to other girls that I met. But there something in ChaeRin too that made me be interested with her. 

Although I don't say it directly to Jessica but I have no plans in following her. I'll just enjoy the moments with Dara and maybe with ChaeRin too. I chuckled.