Those Special Words

Appa, Your Too Young!

LUHAN'S POV

I was sitting outside the emergency room with Mei and Hyuna. " She fainted so suddenly. It's weird. " Hyuna said and just crossed her arms.

Yoona didn't look happy to see Hyuna. " If you don't care about her then why are you here!? " She screamed.

I stood up and hugged Yoona. " Now your lovey dovey with her? " She asked. " This isn't the time to think about yourself. " I spoke up.

The doctors came out. " Who's the guardian? " He asked. " That would be me. " I said trying to stay calm, but deep inside I felt broken.

" She's doing fine now and will be brought to a room to rest. Her heart though is having problems. I don't know how long she'll be hospitalized. "

The doctor signaled me to follow so I did.

YOONA'S POV

I stayed behind with Hyuna. She was just smirking to herself.

" How can you stand there smirking? " I asked.

" Not like I care about that brat. I didn't know she would have such a bad effect from starwberries and kiwi. " She said.

" What do you mean. What did you do? " I asked. " I don't even care anymore. Luhan doesn't look at me anymore ever since you two came. I'll just leave. "

With that Hyuna left. " She did this? Oh she's not going without a fight. Hyuna! " She turned.

" Take this! " I took out my compact mirror and threw it at her. " Yah! "

I ran after Luhan so she wouldn't catch up.

MEI'S POV

" Where am I? " I asked. I was in a beautiful meadow.

" A place before heaven. " A voice said. I turned and saw a handsome boy who walked towards me.

" Mei. After this you will wake up and be with the people you love, but let me warn you. Your life will change when it's midnight. You have 10 minutes now. "

" Wait! "

Everything disappeared.

" Ah! " I screamed and woke up. " Mei! " Luhan and Yoona screamed in unison.

I looked at the time.

11:51

He said my life will change. How? Well, I'll make the best of it.

" Are you okay? " Yoona asked hugging me.

" I'm fine. Um... I have something to say. " They both nodded.

" Baba. Thank you for being with me. I know I came so suddenly and was unexpected. I haven't been with you for long, but I'm greatful to have you as a father. No matter how irresponsible you are I'll love you with all my heart. Unnie. Thanks for taking care of me. Your amazing! Also if you love baba then go ahead and don't worry.You two look cute together. " I said.

They both laughed and hugged me.

" Mei! " Those were three familiar voices.

" Are you okay? " Sehun asked and I nodded. " Since I was confessing then let me be honest with you guys too. "

They all payed attention.

" Kris gege. Your so cool. I think your the funniest person I ever met. You make me feel happy and make my worries go away. "

Kris smiled.

" Sehun oppa. You never spoke much, but I love your company. I liked it when you protected me or was by my side. "

Sehun cried a little and smiled at me.

" Tao gege. Your awesome! Also your like a real brother that I've never had before. Your funny and out-going. Thanks for being there. "

Tao hugged me tightly.

The time was now 11:58.

They all joined to hug me. " I'm happy your okay. " Luhan said. I hugged him and didn't want to let go.

Then I mouthed my last words.

12:00

BEEEEP~

LUHAN'S POV

Her heart moniter beeped. She's gone. I didn't even know what she said.

" Mei? No! " Yoona cried her eyes out. I lost another wonderful girl in my life.

The doctor came in and apologized for our loss.

I felt empty. No feelings what so ever.

A FEW YEARS LATER

It's been a while since Mei passed away. I felt like dying, but I had to live. It's what she would've wanted that.

" Luhan. M- My. "

It's time. I drove her to the hospital and went in the room with her.

That's right. She's pregnant. I was anxious actually.

Then the vries of a baby came out. A beautiful baby girl.

After the whole process of delivering a baby we were in a patient room.

" So what's the baby's name? " The nurse asked.

" Luhan. You decide. " She knew I wanted to. I smiled at her.

" Mei. Her name will be Mei. " I said and the nurse smiled.

" Mei, I love you with all my heart and my heart will always be yours. " I whispered.

Then I heard her voice for the last time,

MEI'S POV

Baba. Congradulations.

You finally found out my last words, too.

" I love you. "

He smiled.